User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: What makes your pet(s) the cutest thing(s) ever?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see I will wright this for you to enjoy reading it but maybe as memory for me for later to print

Mia: We found her behind our car the winter...she was sitting there everyday...so we take her inside and adopt her...She was probably left abandonated by someone..she was maybe 8 months...or we dont know we manage to get her age by deduction..and was pregnant...Probably the reason she was abandonated. Take time to me to adopt her in emotion and attached to her...but after 2 weeks...she was just mine

At my house she was always affraid to go outside and just take maybe 15 minutes to be outside near the entrance door or the outdoor door...she was a craintive cat.

I loved her voice...loved to talk to her and take care of her...she was always a good humour cat..and easy cat but again craintive.

She sleeped with my in my bed since I had her..she watched movie in a coutch with me..when she ''make noise of I want affection it was so funny''

I will always remember that funny story at the veterinary..when she had her vaccination..she was nervous...so we put her in her cage the night before....with water and cat food...when we arrive to the veterinary and get her out of the cage to be put on the table...she litterally pee..on the table...I was so embarrased...

The way she want to be in the window to enjoy the sunchine...it was cute

When she had babies cats...before we sterilize her...and the babies cats was hidden at mystery place lol
    You know in 17 years you have all kind of memories

At my appart...she loved to sleep over me...and watch movie with me..enjoy a chip too lol!!!
    She loved to sleep at the end of my bed too
    coyote00 and barbiexxx like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Joey(died) and Mimi (alive) has word to word the same caracter and manner...such a great thing Joey did massage in our chest with this littles paths..it was so cute!!!

Mimi is such a little child by this manners..she always want attention...I event sing to her a song a had in mind lol

She is putting herself in the bathroom sink....play with her toys...joey was the same too they had a great complicity in the 1 year they had to be together

AND she love this summer the climatisor and get tan in the window lol

Theirs eyes say everything to me...the way she sleep with their face in her tail over her..The way she open her mouth
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thanks you for your kind comments!!! She is now sleeping on the coutch aside me when I am watching tv and chat in here lol.

I sang her song today: Put your arms around my shoulders,say to me kind words,and give me hugs and kiss lol!!! She loved it

And she have so many surname: we think about her and animal who are similar to her by her face or colors

She literally cry like a baby to have her friskie can...salmon is her favorite and some temptation lol

And she love to make run fast in the appt it is so funny!!!Love water in faucet too!!!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My father is a taxi driver and he took the niece of the preview owner of mimi and he give some news for theirs
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

But I am still at 1 cat(mimi) and she is perfect like that.She made a good adaptation after the dead of joey...I am happily surprise of that...she want and eat attention lol
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Today? Nothing. Not one thing makes my pet the cutest thing ever. For the past week she has been a little jerk-bag dog and I'm starting to get mad at her. Really mad.

Yesterday she pawed into the pantry while we were at a bridal shower, stole a box of Chips Ahoy Rainbow cookies I'd bought for the kids for school lunches and ate half of them. (Stupid dog! Don't you know chocolate is poisonous?).

The day before that she stole a brand new large bag of marshmallows from the pantry (that I was going to use for baking), ate half the bag, then promptly vomited them all over my brown carpet. I also caught her repeatedly mounting the cat and giving it to that cat for all it was worth in order to express her dominance over said feline. Which would be kinda funny except the cat is twice the size of the dog and could take that dog in a heartbeat. I'm not sure why the cat takes this kind of crap from a chihuahua, (?) but it makes me feel enormously sorry for her that she does.

The day before that she peed all over the floor, dragged cat poop out of the cat litter box (ugh), and also climbed on top of my lidded compost pail so as to access the garbage can behind it...which she promptly tore to complete and utter shreds and dragged it all through the house. Like, every last bit of garbage and not a room was spared.

And the day before that she took the lid off said compost pail and spread it all over the house, including the coffee grounds. She has a penchant for coffee grounds, this dog, and unfortunately, we drink a lot of coffee here. That was after she chewed the handle off the pail which means I now have no way to carry it comfortably.

Grrr. BAD dog!
    coyote00 and natynat like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

nina:hope theirs behavior will be much better this week:.)
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wow ninna - you've got a little beast on your hands right now!

We have the same thing with the dominance mounting. Charlie (10 pound cat) will mount Andy and start calling like he's having a really good time. The thing is Andy is gigantic (just under 20 pounds) and he just takes it. Sometimes he will walk away with Charlie still half on his back and still going, LOL!
    ninna, cath007, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Ninna! You had me laughing to the point of tears! I even read this out loud to my coworker. OMG...it's so funny, but it would suck to be in your position. Good luck!!!!!
    coyote00 likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Her butt. Seriously...unless you've seen a Doxie wiggling her bum along with a wagging tail and looking like she's walking on her tippy toes....you have no idea how cute and funny it looks! Makes me smile every time...
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

All the pictures of my cutties cats I own in my life...kitten are just so cuties..And saw my Mia feed his kitties lol...long time I have not seen those pictures..glad to have them again in my possession.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When Mimi sleep in her little bascket...she is so cute to watch!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Limpy (named after her limp). Instead of me going to the SPCA and browsing cats, Limpy went house to house browsing humans until someone took her in. This is her during her second visit. I took her in. She had no owner, no collar, no tags and was 6 months old, so I kept her.

I am only 90% sure she is a cat.

Attachment 139807

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I found my fur baby Checkers 14 years ago as a tiny, abused, abandoned, malnourished kitten in my garden. She was completely feral when we caught her and it took her years to be sociable on her own. Even now she's terrified of strangers, other animals, storms and load noises. Her "meower" is broken, she's only capable of a purry grunt and a noise that sounds like a squeaky door. We have a very close bond-I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm her mom. She likes to do the "big hands dance", as we like to call it, on my legs and stomach while I try to sleep.
    For her cute things:
    - She stands on her hind legs and waves a paw in the air for treats or attention
    - She'll stay by your side all day when you're sick or upset
    - She doesn't let anyone use the computer unsupervised, she must lay on your lap
    - She sometimes sleeps on your chest or back at night if she feels extra cuddly
    - She wakes up my boyfriend by gently pawing or nuzzling his face if he's having a bad sleep talk or if I'm having night terrors
    - Some of her favourite crazy time activities include running as fast as she can onto a rug and riding across the room, digging through a pile of newspapers and biting them to shreds, and picking up her toy mouse in her mouth then hitting it like a baseball with her paw (she did this with real mice too-yuck!)
    cath007, coyote00 and vesper like this.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

As for all my hermit crabs, I think everything about them is cute: their beady eyes, the colours, the shell patterns, the way they wiggle their antennae to say hello, how the pick away at food with the tiny claw, the list goes on. I know many people wouldn't share my views on them but its ok, I still love them
    coyote00 likes this.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information