User Tag List

Page 393 of 493 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I was fixing my hair this morning, and noticed my roots! Well I went to open Day 15 and its hair dye, like seriously how are we getting the gifts in such perfect order! Also in the bag was a brush and comb! Thank you!
    LOL.....glad you are liking everything. there were only a few things that i purposely numbered. other than that, most of it was wrapped and then randomly numbered after.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Man I LOVE HIM toooooo cute, he was dancing for coyote while she made us breakfast

And yes Jezebel thank you for the carving knife set, coyote's husband made Kayden a robot out of a box using the scissors that came with it (will have to get photos)

As for what I received today from my buddy will have to wait until tomorrow, as I will open it up when Riley gets home from his dads

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Thank you Jezebel for the lovely and much needed carvng knife set. Simply awesome

HuGS to peachy and Kayden for the fun and laughs last night. Ask peachy where Kaydens wonton ended up ROFLMAOOO...in her drink along wth a fake bead and other various treasures he found..
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 6 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Day 12 was Febreeze set and fresh, love these!
    Day 13 was Blistex lip edex in the blue tub, its by far my fave!

My mini buddy got their package yesterday!
    it has arrived but klepto is not home he has gone hunting......(ewww) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

Man I LOVE HIM toooooo cute, he was dancing for coyote while she made us breakfast

And yes Jezebel thank you for the carving knife set, coyote's husband made Kayden a robot out of a box using the scissors that came with it (will have to get photos)

As for what I received today from my buddy will have to wait until tomorrow, as I will open it up when Riley gets home from his dads
    can't wait to see I haven't opened my prezzies yet....I am overwhelmed and tired...sorry I will open them and post tomorrow ......sorry for my absence the last few days....

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Day 15 was the "CUPONS" gift!! LOL .....but it was spelled correctly Here's a pic! Thanks Pumpkin, I LOVE IT! :D

Attachment 152117
    I love the mug! Where did you get it made?

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ooooo......jackpot! I don't know if its good or bad that I now know about this site!

Just finished putting all my food back into my new fridge. As soon as my Ribena is cold I am going to crack it open!
    I've been looking at it too and already thinking of maybe getting something. hmmm. =)

=============
    I've still been really sad over the shooting that happened in Conneticut. I've been reading more about it and most of the kids were 6-7. I just...I just don't have the words really. I can't even imagine. and I don't have kids. I just feel so sad the past 24 hours.

in other news, I had a really rough week at my new job which is why I haven't been on a whole lot. let's just say there are a lot of politics and I wasn't actually hired for the job I thought I was being hired for. it's really confusing right now and I'm trying to decide what to do. we'll see how it goes.

I'll post a photo soon. Day 13, 14, 15 was 3 awesome eyeliners, a cool holiday light (I think...), and christmas craft supplies including snowflakes and green, red, and white acrylic paint! I think I'm all set for christmas stuff now.

I'm also getting a bit sad that there are only 10 days left of this train! who am I going to talk to after this?!?!?!

anyway, tomorrow I plan to do some shopping for my buddy for the mini train so hopefully that will cheer me up a bit.

till then, thanks for always being here smart canuck family. don't know what I would do without you guys to just rant to. =)
    Jezebel, scbpooh, gwennad and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

On Day 16, my Armygirl gave to me.....

A gift for DD! An adorable bento box with strap to hold it together and a pair of baby chopsticks with the connector Maile & I love it! Can't wait to start using it and teaching Maile how to use the chopsticks!

Will post pics as usual for two days in a row tomorrow (Day 16 & 17 together)

Thank you Armygirl! The gifts just keep getting better and better! I'm blown away by all the thought and attentiveness cuz everything we've opened has been spot on!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 16 brought me a really cute note pad and sticky notes with my initial on them Thanks Melissa, and Trent got the coolest craft kit..it's a purple dream catcher!! He's really excited to make this, it's really cool that you sent him this, my family is Inuit and my uncle makes dream catchers, he made one for Trent when he got sick to put in his window but we can't seem to find it now and he's been asking for another one for quite some time We'll make this one tonight!! Thanks Jezebel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Day 16! Two bags of black licorice!!! Will have to post a pic of the last 3 days when I get home from Church, otherwise, I can't guarantee the licorice will be in the photo! Thanks Juliejolie!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I love the mug! Where did you get it made?

I've been looking at it too and already thinking of maybe getting something. hmmm. =)

=============
    I've still been really sad over the shooting that happened in Conneticut. I've been reading more about it and most of the kids were 6-7. I just...I just don't have the words really. I can't even imagine. and I don't have kids. I just feel so sad the past 24 hours.

in other news, I had a really rough week at my new job which is why I haven't been on a whole lot. let's just say there are a lot of politics and I wasn't actually hired for the job I thought I was being hired for. it's really confusing right now and I'm trying to decide what to do. we'll see how it goes.

I'll post a photo soon. Day 13, 14, 15 was 3 awesome eyeliners, a cool holiday light (I think...), and christmas craft supplies including snowflakes and green, red, and white acrylic paint! I think I'm all set for christmas stuff now.

I'm also getting a bit sad that there are only 10 days left of this train! who am I going to talk to after this?!?!?!

anyway, tomorrow I plan to do some shopping for my buddy for the mini train so hopefully that will cheer me up a bit.

till then, thanks for always being here smart canuck family. don't know what I would do without you guys to just rant to. =)
    the mini train is part of this train and mail date isn't until December 28th, then people will have to receive them, so I see at least 3 more weeks of this train/thread. Then after that another train will start! I LOVE package trains and all you ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Day 16 brought me a really cute note pad and sticky notes with my initial on them Thanks Melissa, and Trent got the coolest craft kit..it's a purple dream catcher!! He's really excited to make this, it's really cool that you sent him this, my family is Inuit and my uncle makes dream catchers, he made one for Trent when he got sick to put in his window but we can't seem to find it now and he's been asking for another one for quite some time We'll make this one tonight!! Thanks Jezebel
    Dreamcatchers are so special, I have one in my DD's room!

going to my parents today to help out my mum with Christmas baking and wrapping gifts as she has pulled/ripped a groin muscle and has been in lots of pain for lots of pain for a month, but she is one of those people that can't keep still and has a very busy social life, and keeps re-injuring it. BUT they are going to India in January and she HAS to rest or they will have to cancel their trip.

plus I didn't do MY baking yesterday due to the whole fridge mess as my baking is more chocolate related and needs a fridge to harden. So I have to do it ALL today! BUT of course my gigantic circa 1986 microwave is on my stove still ( did I ever mention that hubby is the world's biggest procrastinator) and I have to wait for hubby to move it back to its correct home on top of the fridge....

if all goes to plan I will be mailing to my mini buddy tomorrow!

Oh cowgirlmama, you second part of day 25 is due to be delivered on the 21st!

havent opened day 16 yet, will do once DD is distracted! Started my book from day 13 (I think) really good so far! Also had alf my Ribena yesterday, save some for today to make it last longer, thanks so much!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Going to do my baking today after DH gets home so he can watch DD... I predict it will be a messy kitchen!

Both homemade items will be baked today, packaged and hopefully mailed out tomorrow, along with the other îtems I bought

Then tomorrow I have a work Xmas party to attend... Almost forgot! We're doing secret Santa there so I gotta wrap up a gift for that too.

Whats the next pkg train after all of this?
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 08:39 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Peachy then garbagepicker in jan then pumpkin for early March & me for Easter. My package will be heavy as I'll be including a 11 lb screaming baby!!! :what:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

On the 16th day of Christmas my buddy gave to me.....

A beautiful card and a $5 Maple Leaf coupon!!! Thanks so much Jody!

It's going to be a busy day here, doing my baking as well...also starting to get ready for my parents to arrive. They are staying with us for 2 weeks!! I've also got a couple projects for my mini train buddy to finish, I hope to mail it this week

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just realized I missed posting yesterday opps!

Day 15 brought us bounty sample (love these to use as take along packs) and Betty Crocker basting brush
    Day 16 brought us some Hershey Carmel filled choc. candies

Gotta head off to SDM shortly for some Sun-Mon deals, then come home and finished wrapping gifts. then we get to go out to Trevor's parents house so he can help his dad work on his truck, and its either I go and be bored at my in laws with MIL or I sit here bored with 2 kids driving me crazy all day!
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 08:55 AM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Today we got a great ball, Jackson was very excited. And some k-cup coffee/hot chocolate/tea for me in lots of nice flavours!

Little Joshua is settling in but my dog is still being a jerk. Poor little thing is terrified of him so gets all puffy and hisses, which sets the dog off more. Kitty is in his crate and dog leashed when this all occurs. So Joshua is staying in the guest room, but has to be out by the time my parent's come to visit on the 24th. So hopefully it gets better. My other cat is scared of the kitten, which is cute, 18 lb cat terrified of a little kitten lol. Haven't gotten any pics yet due to the nerves of everyone but hopefully soon. He is adorable. There were two males and I chose the smaller/calmer one. I still think I made the right choice, the other guy was very active and a little naughty.

Name:  IMAG0329.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  11.0 KBName:  IMAG0330.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  34.6 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I have been trying to avoid reading about the tragedy, it makes my heart hurt. I have however read of a few of the heros who saved their classrooms of little ones and those stories while making me cry, also make me believe that there is hope for humanity. I try not to do so around Jackson as he gets upset seeing my cry, and of course I can't explain it to him.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

holy cripe is today national baking day..LOL.. once im awake i have laundry to finish, kids and hubb's uniforms then fix my sons pants with patches. then prepare my stuff to make my guys home made stockings. i can't wait. i'll post before and after pics.

today Day 16 a and 16b.. Ivory soap as well as a envie packed with $.50 off ANY size ivory soap. the only ones i have are for the 10pk size.. do you know how often they go on sale.. never.. so now when the smaller sizes go on sale i can stock up.. thanks so much Shell..I was a little sad today when i realized theres not much left to open.. yes that means xmas is around the corner.. but then what?? will have to wait and see what package is next.

i as well am hoping no WILL be making banana and chocolate chip mini loafs today. bought some well ripened bananas on Friday so i have to get them done.. i was going to make some shortbread thumbprint with hershey kisses cookies.. however my son ate a couple of kisses. and the dollar store is out of the kisses. guess i'll have to get some more from Wm.. was also going to make some home made brownies. never done that before.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 393 of 493 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast

Thread Information