User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: [merged threads] December 1st MEGA Redemption Event

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Yay - so glad to know this so far in advance!! I will ahve to book the weekend off work lol. So far I have enough points for 5 x $250 and would like to rack up some more points for one more. I hope they do the GC thing again this year~!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Yay - so glad to know this so far in advance!! I will ahve to book the weekend off work lol. So far I have enough points for 5 x $250 and would like to rack up some more points for one more. I hope they do the GC thing again this year~!
    Too funny...I just booked that weekend off yesterday!
    bluzsuz likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no trouble redeeming for $750 worth last year. Yes, I scope out several SDM the week ahead of time and make a list. I bought a $95 Fossil dress watch for myself and several Christmas gifts for family. I also buy gifs for the Giving Tree at church.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I found it REALLY REALLY hard to spend $625 last year. I bought a lot of Christmas gifts but still had a hard time using the rest of my points. This year though I'm buying higher priced electronics if they have them in stock and I'm buying more food then I did last year. One of my local stores starts the promo on Friday at 4pm so I can do up to 6 redemptions if I wanted. Just depends on how many points I can earn from now til redemption time lol. =)
    teverett likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    One of my local stores starts the promo on Friday at 4pm
    How do you find out when the store starts the promo and if some start early?
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Vov76 View Post
    It is going to be the third year.

You need to have $250 before taxes. Your total will be $280. You will redeem $250 and pay $30.
    So nice to see some old faces are back for the SDM promo!
    renegado, alicia and Cathy_D like this.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does shoppers still do 20x's the points? Lately all I see is coupons and stuff

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nephora View Post
    point of advice to get points faster. buy a giftcard use ur points card then use ur card again when you buy your items. double the points. if your store does not allow this talk to a manager because it is allowed
    Can you explain in more detail? Can you buy a SDM gc, get points for doing so, pick up some items and use that SDM gift card and your optimum card? What do you mean dble the points? Or do you mean use your points you already have to buy the giftcard - then how do you get more points? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mcandlish View Post
    This happened to me last year I met a SC at 11:45pm at a 24/7 SDM, it was fun chatting waiting for midnight to strike
    We can start at midnight??? This is great if so...I am NOT a morning person!!! (or rather, start at 11pm, do all your shopping and then get in line just b4 midnite!)
    Last edited by littlebean; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

yes some have shopped at midnight esp. if they can get a wee nap as its easier to stay up an extra an hour or two then it is to drag your sleepy butt out of bed at 7 am to shop.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    Can you explain in more detail? Can you buy a SDM gc, get points for doing so, pick up some items and use that SDM gift card and your optimum card? What do you mean dble the points? Or do you mean use your points you already have to buy the giftcard - then how do you get more points? anyone?

We can start at midnight??? This is great if so...I am NOT a morning person!!! (or rather, start at 11pm, do all your shopping and then get in line just b4 midnite!)
    Buy a $50 giftcard for example. Pay however, cash, debit, credit (you cannot use points to buy a gc) Get 500 points for buying that $50 GC.

Go around the store buying what you had planned on buying. Get to cash. Checkout as normal but instead of paying with cash debit or credit you now pay with your GC.

So in the end you would earn 500 more points then if you had of just used another form of payment once.

Make sense?
    littlebean likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

ok so if i buy a $20 gc, I'd get 200 points, by presenting my optimum card when purchasing this gc. I can have them show me on the register if I am actually getting the points for this, right? And I SHOULD get points for it right? Then I go around get my things, and come back to pay with gc...they can't say anything negatively to me right?
    PammieD and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I redeemed 6x last year for a total of $1500 (it was actually over $2000 worth of stuff, but I used sales and coupons to bring the total down), and I had noooo problems spending this. Could have spent more!! Really hoping for the gift card promo otherwise I'll only have enough points for $125 redemption :o !!!
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

so excited booked the saturday off work today. have enough points to do 2 redemtions. thinking i will be getting the wii u the weekend before. to risky waiting till mega weekend. my son has been talking about the wii u for over 2 years. my shoppers already has a list of people wanting one.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

what is the gift card promo all about?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can hardly wait! I was hoping they would have one before Christmas I spent some of my points a few weeks ago but should have enough for one 95,000 redemption. I may have enough for two. But anyways it will help for Christmas extras like chocolates etc.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information