• 2 Post By anisa
  • 2 Post By Judstir
  • 1 Post By kashkoush
  • 1 Post By TaraF
  • 1 Post By VeeVee
  • 1 Post By VeeVee
  • 1 Post By anisa
  • 2 Post By Lynn49

Thread: Some people just don't know when to shut up.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Seriously guy, just stfu.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The guy in the car shouldn't have gotten angry right at the start with the questions from the first officer, then awful with the second one.... bad attitude, dude, what an arse...
    operabob, DaveP and xox2010 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

What an idiot!
    DaveP likes this.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

the border guy was an ass.

the border guards DO ask bull questions from certain ppl, and then question your answers in such a way that humiliates you and degrades you.

of course doesn't happen often when you are white, but if you are some other shade of brown, then yes they do their best to humiliate you.

not just americans but canadian ones do it too. a guy made my 70 yr old dad feel so degraded this summer because he didn't like that my dad was driving an older car. it had NOTHING to do with our trip to the states, it was because he said my dad's car was exhausting dirty and he just didn't like it.

dude, 2 words, air care. can't get registration without it.

these border guards are most often asses, and i don't blame the guy in the car for responding the way he did.

i was pulled over a couple of times and searched when i was in my early 20's. no reason.
    DiamondLil and kashkoush like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All I can say is WOW!!! I live in a border town and have never encountered such Rude behaviour of a Customs officer. To ask what Store he was going to in a MALL is just incrediable. But in all fairness the guy crossing the border should have kept his mouth shut and just answered the questions as best he could.
    anisa and kashkoush like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

the officer is just trying to get on the dude's nerves , clear and simple !
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Am I the only one that finds this suspicious?

1. I hear no real background noise that indicates other vehicles while they are being "interviewed" at the border.

2. I've crossed the border many times, at many different places and from the point that this "border guard" tells him to get out of the car and to sit down is a mere 30 seconds or less which is a very short trip from the car to wherever they would be taking them.

3. If this guy was being such a dick, and let's face it he is, he would have been patted down far sooner and he wouldn't be taping this still

4. If it was true (and I doubt this is) I'd have decked the guy by now if I was a border guard because the guy is being a first class douche.
    Last edited by TaraF; Thu, Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Judstir likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

The officer was an ass, we have crossed over many time, they do ask where you are going but really what stores? The guy said he has never been there, how does he now what stores he is going to. I would have said Naughty Adults Store lol

Some of these border agents are on such a "high" bc they think there bigger then the average person and think they have the right to be rude.

BUT the other guy was rude as well - after to the agent trying to explain the process.
    Last edited by VeeVee; Thu, Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Tara, I think the tape was edited to remove where there was no talking etc, it would be a lot longer then 9 min if he included everything lol
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

the driver was rude, but man how many times have i wanted to respond the same way lol.
    VeeVee likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

That dude was just taking everything personally.... "you think Im lying?.... You think im lying...." Duh, anyone trying to break the law will lie, doesnt matter what color or ethnicity you are. No wonder the border guard reacted that way, with all the yelling and the scene he must have caused at the border.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That officer was a jerk. The guy and his wife were answering fairly until he asked what stores, and the guy said he didn't know.
    Stupid question, period. The guy shouldn't have said "What does it matter?!"....might get me a tad irked, too....

Maybe there was something suspicious about the car, the occupants...I have no idea since I don't know who they were...I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but if I were asked "What stores?" in a mall I was heading to, I'd know for SURE which ones!
    But...that's just me.....
    anisa and Judstir like this.

Thread Information