User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: very upsetting coupon......

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

while putting on my daughters diaper the strap ripped off and I had to throw it in the garbage. The next morning I called Kimberly Clark and told them they said they will send me a coupon. I got the coupon in the mail today and it was a printed sheet of paper with 1 dollar and another with 2 dollar, I know this is better than nothing but last time this happened they sent me a $10 coupon and two $1 coupons
    if this happened to you? and what did u do about it?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Back in the day when my kids were in diapers, all you could do was mail a letter to companies if the address was on the packaging since most companies didn't have email yet, so even a couple coupons for the loss of 1 diaper was welcome.

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm wondering if KC keeps records of who complains and why . KC might send smaller denomination coupons to repeat complainers who may be trying to milk the system.

Next time, I'd send the ruined diaper/s back via registered post so they realise it's not a one-time thing but a quality issue and hopefully you should get better compensation for your trouble.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Maybe you should call them back and let them know you are not happy with their response. I contacted them when I had a different (also legitimate) problem. They sent me Fpcs that I used for slip on diapers for ds1 since I didn't want to have the same problem I had with D's 2 (every diaper in every pack had the same problem so they just won't work at all for ds2). I would have been really upset if I had gotten printed coupons especially with such low values since I can get better coupons from inserts.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I sent in a complaint - my first time - I got 3 - 1.00$ printed coupon today, ok'd for me.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i think they have been hit hard with complaints and false complaints(not saying yours is false) that they just are not feeling as generous with the coupons.. they might also keep track of complaints (how many, from who)... maybe they saw it as only 1 diaper from a whole package was faulty so no need to send a coupon for nearly a package (never know maybe they are now considering cost vrs diaper ratio) it does kinda suck when your expecting a big coupon and getting a meh coupon
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well they did not specify what kind of coupon they would send you.....

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats sad that people r giving false compaints, also this time when i called they asked me for my information all over again. Its hard when u have to throw out diapers that wasnt enough touched because the strap came off i could of easily printed diaper coupons on the internet, it feels like they dont care they sent me whatever also first time i called was over a yr ago
    Last edited by s.hamandi; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
    BuggaBugga likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I look at it this way, if the product doesn't meet your standards then why would a high value coupon change your mind about the product?

I work at a day care centre in which the parents are asked to supply diapers for their own children. I have had experience with pretty much every name brand in the last 12 years since I started there and I can honestly say that it doesn't matter which brand you buy there are times where the tabs do tear off. It happens, not saying that it is right that it happens but unfortunately it does.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just had a tab rip off one of my daughters diaper to me not a big enough complaint. (More then diaper from the same package sure) Now when I found glass in a diaper that I did not see when i put it on her yes that was a big complaint. It was not the gel stuff from inside the diaper (hard before wet) I know this because i cut myself on it and 2 it did not turn to mush under water. I did send the glass shards right to the company.
    matrix82 and Darth Penguin like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

On the bright side, it is a free $3 that you didn't have before, and they did acknowledge your complaint.

Companies seem to be getting more careful with complaints and I do know of some people who have admitted to falsifying issues just to receive a HV coupon. The last three times I've had a complaint, companies have asked that I mail them the complete package that was not up to my expectations. I'm glad they ask so they can see what I'm talking about and I include the case number and a clear note pointing out why the product wasn't up to par.

The last one was about a sharp bone chip I found in my stuffed pasta. I'm including the bone chip with the package I'm sending back and I will be calling UPS to pick it up on Monday.
    Gazpache and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

What were you looking for in terms of compensation? How many diapers were in the package that you purchased? If there were 25 in the package and you paid less than $25 for them then you got more than reimbursed for the cost of the diaper that was useless.

$3.00 off is sufficient in my opinion.

Too many people getting too many high value coupons only causes the company to raise their prices which just hurts everyone in the long run.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it was the super pack diapers
    the good thing about the coupon is it says any huggies product so i can get the small travel size wipes for free with the $2 one

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I think people's expectations have become a little too high. Back in my day, if a tab ripped off a diaper, I pulled out a small piece of duct tape and used that. I don't understand why anyone would throw out an unused diaper when it is easily fixable. If the whole package was faulty, then I would absolutely complain.... but for one diaper, I would deal with it and move on.
    Last edited by DianneS; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I've had problems once with huggies diapers. It was a huge box of them and out of the 2 plastic wrapped packs one WHOLE pack of them the tabs were coming off. And not ripping off with excessive force..but just falling off as soon as you open up the diaper to put it on. I called KClark and they sent me an FPC for another box. That was the first and only time I've had problems with their diapers and I thought their customer service was great.

Pampers customer service is great as well. I'd never used pampers before but WM was out of Huggies overnight diapers so I bought Pampers overnight diapers. Like I said I never used Pampers before and didn't know they were scented. My son has VERY sensitive skin and he broke out in a HORRIBLE rash. It was all over his stomach, back, butt, and winky. Took over a week to completely clear up. I emailed Pampers about it and they called me ASAP and then sent me a check for the full amount of the diapers minus the tax of course. I ended up giving the rest of the box to a friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information