User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: TudorChick's "Sure I'll Try This" Questions

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Hmmm, your questions are pretty deep, especially for 5am, but I'll give it a try

2)Who do you miss the most in your life? My mom, she died of cancer when I was 9, I miss her deeply, everyday!
    Sorry about your Mother!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Vesper, what about baked goods that LOOK like b00bs???
    It's not even close.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not true. I am so on this when I get home!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)?
    Knowing that everyday is a new day, and that it can only get better.

2)Who do you miss the most in your life?
    Who I was before I met my kids dad.

3)Death row meal?
    Lasagne, with lots of cheese and veggies, and garlic bread with lots of cheese

4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do?
    I would go to the store and buy as much food as i could and then donate it to a soup kitchen or church where they make meals for the homeless.

5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm?
    humans, and why people do what they do and why they think what they think

6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go?
    i would love to go on a whale watching expedition in the arctic

7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?
    always, it is never too late to admit your mistakes.....but i was always the one being bullied lol

8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence?
    hitler

9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom?
    i would be a surrogate mother

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone
    there are so many songs that are great to get drunk to and make an a$$ out of ones self.....i cannot choose!
    Last edited by i_forget; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: forgot to answer one
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 6 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just noticed the question was hmmmmm not mmmmmmm (as in yummy yahoo!)

In that case, it is men who wear pants below underwear and women who date committed losers.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? LIFE AND MY KIDS
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? MY GRANDMOTHER
    3)Death row meal? LOBSTER DINNER WITH CHEESECAKE FOR DESERT AND DIET COKE TO DRINK
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? BUY MY DD TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION IN JULY
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? WHY MY KIDS FIGHT SO MUCH WHEN I'M SICK AND TRYING TO RELAX
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? WOULD GO ON A DISNEY CRUSIE WITH MY KIDS
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? YES I WOULD
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT ONE MAYBE KICK BUSH'S BUTT FOR STARTING A WAR THAT WAS NONSENSE IF YOU ASK ME
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? I WOULD GIVE MY SISTER PLANE TICKETS FOR HER AND HER FAMILY TO COME HOME NEXT SUMMER FOR MY BROTHERS WEDDING
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? ANYTHING BY ONE DIRECTION, YES MY LOVELY DD GOT MY HOOKED ON THEM
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My dog, who will sit beside my bed and make this grunting noise until I get up (I tested one AM and he actually sat there for 45 minutes grunting at me haha)

My aunt who passed 3 months ago from cancer way to young, and my uncle who also passed way to young from a heart condition a few years ago.

3)Death row meal?
    Crab legs with butter, T bone steak, chicken balls and fried rice, vanilla bean ice cream, black forest cake, red lobster cheddar biscuits, shrimp anyway oh and Id throw in a big mac and fries - If Im gonna go might as well go out with a bang!

4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do?
    Donate it to my local animal shelter

to many lol

Mediteranian

7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?
    If I have ever bullied anyone then yes of course!

Uh where do I start? To many evil ppl

9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom?
    I would bring my aunt back for my mom - she is dearly missed by her big sister

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?
    Gangman style lol
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 5 others like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I just noticed the question was hmmmmm not mmmmmmm (as in yummy yahoo!)

In that case, it is men who wear pants below underwear and women who date committed losers.
    I've dated many committed losers in the past... I'm drawn to "bad boys" or guys with a "sob story"... but not so much anymore
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I've dated many committed losers in the past... I'm drawn to "bad boys" or guys with a "sob story"... but not so much anymore
    How about men who wear pants under there underwear? Or men who sing in high pitch voice?

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

[QUOTE=vesper;5090635]
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? Living in the mountains!

Hey Vesper, who is " Living in the mountains"? is that a relative on your moms side or your dads???
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=hollyquaiscer;5091205]
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? Living in the mountains!

Hey Vesper, who is " Living in the mountains"? is that a relative on your moms side or your dads???
    OH! LOL! I misread that one to! To excited I guess

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

happens to the best of us
    operabob, Andit and vesper like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Now that I've had my nap, here goes:

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? I am naturally a morning person and would hate to miss the best time of day.

2)Who do you miss the most in your life? My Grandfather. I have been missing him a lot lately.

3)Death row meal? Collards and eggs.

4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? Buy a hot meal in a sit-down restaurant for all of my street friends that I see on the way to work.

5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? Anything relating to human conflicts. As someone who was raised Mennonite, it's something that I can never really get my head around.

6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? I was on a cruise boat once and didn't enjoy it... I think I would rather hang out at the beach

7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? Absolutely. I was bullied a lot, but I also remember that a group of us kids picked on another kid because he acted weird and smelled bad. Looking back with the afterknowledge and education of what to look for, he was probably being sexually abused.

8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? Whoever thought the slave trade was a good idea. They deserve some of the abuse that they indirectly meted out on others.

9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? I would give my Grandmother a small house of her own. She doesn't have a lot, so it would be nice to know that she was well looked-after.

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? Safety Dance by Men Without Hats!
    Last edited by glowworm2k; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes make me go arrrgh!
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

My husband, the cat, myself.

I miss the next door neighbour. She was knowledgeable about everything and always had a book about everything.

3)Death row meal?
    Seared sea scallops with cauliflower puree and pork belly, dungeness crab in a butter thyme sauce, and vanilla bean creme brulee

Run to the mall and purchase winter coats, hats, boots and scarves for as many homeless people that I can and hand them out.

guys that wear boxers under the low rise jeans and baseball caps over greasy hair

It would be a Baltic Scandinavian cruise - Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark

Yes

Marie Antoinette

I would give my husband a hardcover copy of his thesis

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?
    Don't really have one.
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by glowworm2k View Post

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? Safety Dance by Men Without Hats!
    I was in the car earlier this song came on the radio. As soon as it started I said "Damn, I should have picked THIS song". Too funny that you said that.
    operabob and Andit like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information