User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Getting to Know You - week 12 - questions of the week

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? Photos, lottery tickets and coupons

Favourite holiday song? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee version)

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol Wallet, phone, keys, chapstick, gum, mittens, sunglasses, pens, blank paper, tampons, bandaids, hand sanitizer gel, safety pins

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Weekly

Three words others would use to describe you? Organized, hard working, giving

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? My mom. I would ask her to tell me stories about her life. She was always so guarded that I regret not knowing those things about her as much as I would like.

Favourite candy? Anything with chocolate and nuts together.

What colour is your winter coat? I have 3. (lol). My "survive Antarctica weather" coat is a light brown suede with bushy warm insides; I have a purple dress coat for work and a light blue bomber jacket when I'm wearing jeans

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? Sometimes. Not always. Sometimes I do something different. Like buy them a coffee or groceries.

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? Tough question. I love my profession and can't imagine being anything else. Hmmm...I would like to be a doctor so I could heal people.

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions) If you were a food, what would you be?
    operabob, Silk, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet?
    Hmmm.... receipts just incase lol..scratch tickets sometimes.

Favourite holiday song?
    Oh damn.. I love all sorts of holiday songs.. but I prefer the originals or older versions of the songs.. not like these poptarts dragging out or hitting high notes of songs.
    But I reaaaally love.. santa baby, jinglebell rock, rudolph..but the best song that makes me laugh EVERY time and reminds me of being a kid is the alvin and the chipmunks - christmas song =) It was on the radio yesterday and my dad actually joined in singing it so it was a good afternoon

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol
    chapstick, notepad, pens..pens..pens...watch, receipts, notes, paperclips, compact mirror [with faries on it lol]..someother crap I'm sure.

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc)
    I take pictures usually once a week.. more so during the holidays.

Three words others would use to describe you?
    Stubborn, loyal, generous

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?
    My grandfather.. probably spend the day getting advice on woodcarving and tips..lol

Favourite candy?
    Enjoy life crunchy chocolate bar.

What colour is your winter coat?
    Not really a coat persay.. it's more like a big ass blue winter sweater.. that I can NOW wear about 7 sweaters under lol. [woooooooo weightloss!]

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street?
    I've never come across anyone on the streets asking for money; if I did, i would give them money.

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why?
    i'd stay on my current career path.. upgrading than attending practical nursing at college... I love helping people regardless how I personally feel about a person I will always rush to aid them so..yeah =)

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions)

Hmmm hmmmmmm.... What's the craziest present you've heard/seen kids [ages 4-10] asking from santa and what you think about it.
    operabob, Silk, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet?not really,just my license
    Favourite holiday song?i guess beer in a tree by bob and doug
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? just dumped it out and a lipgloss tube,my wallet,coupon book,feminine products,a granola bar,a mirror,makeup compact,eyeliner,3 pens,a post it pad,keys.
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc)every day,lol
    Three words others would use to describe you?smart,emotional,quirky
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? my uncle and just spend a day driving like we used to and eating A&W....
    Favourite candy?starburst
    What colour is your winter coat?black
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street?i try to
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why?funeral director

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions)what their hidden talent is

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i also love cars,and don't ask what's in there.....you think my purse is bad,boy....
    operabob likes this.

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I carry a USB with photos in case I need to develop new ones

Favourite holiday song?

What a wonderful feeling - don`t know who sings it but its on Christmas vacation

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol

Wallet, keys, cell, tissues, pills, loose coins, make up, rewards cards, gum, a bottle of water, my purse more so resembles a carry on bag lol

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc)

I try to take pictures of my DD as often as I can

Three words others would use to describe you?

Strange. Funny. Awkward at times

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?

Hang outs with grandpa (Mum's dad) whom I never met.

Favourite candy?

Sour keys (the big ones)

What colour is your winter coat?

Green

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street?

Not usually

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why?

A psychologist. Could be interesting
    operabob, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? Nope only cash,debit card

Favourite holiday song? None they make me homicidal lol

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? Wallet,coupon book

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Maybe once a week

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?My Nana she passed away in Aug she passed away at 6 in the morning..and i arrived in town to come visit her at 11.

Favourite candy? Hard candy and reeses pieces

What colour is your winter coat? White

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? I cant say no to people..

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? have not picked a profession yet still confused

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Photos, lottery tickets and coupons

Favourite holiday song? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee version)

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol Wallet, phone, keys, chapstick, gum, mittens, sunglasses, pens, blank paper, tampons, bandaids, hand sanitizer gel, safety pins

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Weekly

Three words others would use to describe you? Organized, hard working, giving

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? My mom. I would ask her to tell me stories about her life. She was always so guarded that I regret not knowing those things about her as much as I would like.

Favourite candy? Anything with chocolate and nuts together.

What colour is your winter coat? I have 3. (lol). My "survive Antarctica weather" coat is a light brown suede with bushy warm insides; I have a purple dress coat for work and a light blue bomber jacket when I'm wearing jeans

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? Sometimes. Not always. Sometimes I do something different. Like buy them a coffee or groceries.

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? Tough question. I love my profession and can't imagine being anything else. Hmmm...I would like to be a doctor so I could heal people.

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions) If you were a food, what would you be?
    Ninna, you really stuck a chord with me when you said you'd like to spend time with your Mom again...what a beautiful thought...and how could I not have thought of it? I have so much I wanted to ask her....and tell her......I just urge everyone, this Christmas, to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you...not just to say "love you!", but to genuinely tell them what they've meant in your life....ask them about their past...your past...do it before it's too late.......................................
    operabob, ninna and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^^^^^ Good idea!
    operabob and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? - Yep, coupons. Lol.
    Favourite holiday song? - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'Sync. Yeeeeppp.
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? - Wow, umm. That's a whole new thread in its own.
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) - not very often.
    Three words others would use to describe you? - stubborn, complicated, sweet
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?- good question.
    Favourite candy? - starburst or skittles
    What colour is your winter coat? - black and brown. Has an eagle embroidered on the back.
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? - sometimes
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? - accountant or an abused dog trainer.
    operabob, ninna and vesper like this.
    Open for all coupon trades!
    Join Swagbucks for free money!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anxiously waiting for week 13!!!!!!!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information