User Tag List

Page 170 of 226 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I find the weather has an impact on me when it comes to eating. I hibernated to escape the winter that would not end, chowing down constantly. Then I had a beautiful jump start with a few weeks of sunshine and walking the dogs regularly, now here comes the rain and I feel like eating something....but I am NOT hungry at all, so it must be the weather. Next week the temps are supposed to be very warm, they promised so I am holding the weather guys/gals responsible if I slip on a dessert.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I completely get you walks, I find when the nice weather comes I start thinking about eating differently. I want more fruits and veggies and think about BBQs and leaner meats. I find in the nicer weather we just eat better but than the weather gets bad again and we go back to all the winter comfort dishes.

I have really been trying to watch what I eat making sure I have eat more veggies and eat more smaller meals during the day. The veggie part is not hard but the smaller meals I feel like all I do all day is eat. Also trying to get the water consumption up.
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Right now I am NOT doing any of these things because there is just no way I can look as cute doing them!! lol

ROMEO, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Hi! How was everyone's week?

I lost 3.5lbs this week for a total of 13lbs lost so far Still have a long way to go but I am happy with my progress Hoping next week I'll hit the 15lb lost milestone next week

My lesson this week was to beware of drinks at Tim Hortons... crazy amounts of calories in some of those drinks. On Monday my friend bought me a "coffee" from Timmies which turned out to be a large Vanilla Cappuccino. I didn't really want it but drank it anyways (kinda felt that I had to since she bought it for me...). Then checked online when I got home and that drink was over 400 calories with over 70g of sugar in it :O That is more than eating 2 whole bagels - crazy!!!!!! If I am going to cheat I think I'd rather it be a piece of cheesecake or something, not a stupid drink.

The hardest part of eating healthy and trying to lose weight is all the food and drinks other people try to give you. Its so much easier for me to just eat at home then to go to other people's houses or out to restaurants.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

-2 credit this to getting outside and moving!!!
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Whew! made my 2 lb loss for the week....Congrats everyone!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Down .5 for the week, was expecting a higher number..I was so disciplined this week, but I will take it.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Where else could you be happy being a loser? I kind of like the one in the middle

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Down one! Yay. Back on track. I am sitting in my toddlers' room in the dark on the laptop, supervising, telling them to get back in bed every time they slip out...since we have moved them together in the same room bedtime has been party time. We would really like a play room at the new house so that means sleep training for getting them to sleep in the same room. They are being pretty quiet with me in here. I get to do my computer stuff and I don't have to run up the stairs annoyed every 15 minutes. So for now, I try supervision...
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sorry basement scale, but my new bff is the one upstairs as it tells me I am a full 2 pounds lighter than you said I was!! Happy Caturday everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello, everyone! Back from our mostest fun ever, Disneyworld vacation with the family!!! Oh, good grief, though..we all were on the 'food plan' (one snack, one 'buffet' style meal, one sit-down dining each day, which both include desserts!), so being 'good' was not an option. On the up-side, I must have walked the equivalent of a marathon distance every day, so hopefully I was able to balance intake with output. However, I did have a LOT of leg/ankle swelling which meant that I was in a wheelchair for two of those days, unable to walk properly without being in a lot of pain. Today I'm concentrating on taking in all the water I can, and starting to eat properly again.
    The "Cars" wing of the Art of Animation Resort was too cute!! We had a family suite, so DH and I had our own room and ensuite, with tv, so we were all very comfy. The pools were great (our DD and her DH kept our grandson in the smaller pool, and he loved it..he's a water-baby and I'll bet that if he had the choice of Disneyworld vs the pool, he'd choose the pool!)...of course the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studiios were all on the agenda, and we got to them all! Our 5-yr old grandson even loved going on rides this granny never would, like Space Mountain, Everest, and Splash Mountain! The wildest one I went on was the river raft ride, and everyone put money on the fact that I'D be the one to get soaked. I was. And I mostly stayed damp all day! That serves me right for wearing white jeans!

I haven't weighed myself yet, but I will later today (when I get brave), but wherever I am, I know that the weight will come off once again, so I'm not going to beat myself up over any gains I may have taken on.

I see everyone has had a successful week, so congratulations to all of you for jobs well done!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Welcome back Lynn, sorry to hear you had pain well away. It sounds like you all have a wonderful time.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 170 of 226 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast

Thread Information