User Tag List

Page 196 of 226 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Down 1.4 this week
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Down exactly 1 pound.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Wtg
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Down exactly 1 pound.

Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

" no pain, no gain ".....well I experienced unexpected back pain all this week and managed to gain 1.5 lbs from laying around. Definitely heading to the Dr. , I thought whatever it was would pass.....but it has not.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    " no pain, no gain ".....well I experienced unexpected back pain all this week and managed to gain 1.5 lbs from laying around. Definitely heading to the Dr. , I thought whatever it was would pass.....but it has not.
    Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better soon.
    Angela273, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm a substitute teacher, so I wear dress clothes to work all the time. We went to church today and it was then that I decided that I need to sort my dress clothes again because the pants that I was wearing were much too big. I need to wear a belt with all of my pants, but some of them are getting VERY loose. I am simply sorting the clothes that are much too big and make me feel self-conscious. I am putting them in the far right side of our closet, behind all my blazers...because I don't wear them that often. Anyway, it's an interesting feeling to actually temporarily "retire" clothes because they are too big. We are planning another baby, so these clothes will work well as early maternity clothes. I have all my real maternity clothes packed away in a labeled box in our shed, or across the street because I lent my casual maternity clothes to my pregnant neighbour. I feel proud, even if my wardrobe is now more limited. My weight has been stalled all summer, but I am not gaining. Still have hopes of losing more weight before I get pregnant again.
    Lynn49 and dreamcatcher1962 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    It's awful, isn't it, Walks?
    Try doing that for 4 months with a hubby who's a great cook AND oatmeal/raisin cookie baker!
    We had our grandson this weekend, so there was ice-cream, pizza Friday....we just HAVE to go back to eating better for at least a week, before our DD and her DH leave for Mexico for a week after Thanksgiving!!!!

And no.
    I have not, refuse to, step on a scale.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

But....you all keep up the great work!!!! Curt, you're still in a better place than I am...don't beat yourself up for those 4 lbs! Look how far you've come!!!

I'll be back....promise.....
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hooray to my back coming back to me. I think my just being IN the clinic for blood work today was enough to scare it away! lol. Funny how the body is sometimes. O.K. I will try just as hard as Lynn to start up again on a cleaner diet once again.
    Lynn49 and dreamcatcher1962 like this.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Good week this week, I`m down 1.6 lbs ,
    I have finally gotten myself back into an exercise routine although it`s only about 45 minutes a day, it`s all this body can handle , lol. Hopefully as the exercise continues, I will notice the loss of inches.

So far I am down 2 sizes from where I started. Can`t wait to get down another size

Do any of you set goals for yourself ?
    My goal for Christmas is to be able to wear a pretty dress.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

WTG dreamcatcher!

I'm up 0.4 this week. Not sure why. Hopefully its just water weight.

I have long term goals, but I'm pretty flexible on short term ones. Essentially I'm happy if I see any loss each week. lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thankful I haven't gained...
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

dreamcatcher congrats on your loss!
    I have not stepped on the scale since my last gain....too chicken to. After Thanksgiving leftovers are eaten up " maybe " I'll try again. I am kidding myself if I think I will cook and not eat any of the turkey/ham/stuffing/gravy/pie meal that will inevitably be delicious. Stay tuned. lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My weight is still staying the same. I got weighed at the doctor's this week and his scale agreed with my scale at home. It's nice out this week, so I really want to take LO out for walks with me this week. I haven't done that in a while and I love walking.

I always pack my lunches for work, but I am trying to make them healthier. I bake, so I am wrapping cookies two to a package and freezing them for grab and go additions to my lunch. The banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe that I use only has 4Tbs of butter in an entire batch. I plan on making some tomorrow because my collection ran dry.

I'm being a little harder on myself over the next few weeks. Next Saturday is my dress fitting for the Halloween wedding. I'm trying to limit my salt intake to make sure that I am not retaining water/bloated.

Yesterday I went shopping at Ricki's for new dress clothes. I had a printable coupon for $20 off wub $20, plus I had $8.xx left on my gift card from Christmas a few years ago. The blazer was $4.99 and a full price white lace camisole because I couldn't find anything else. Both for free! I'm excited for the new additions to my wardrobe. I also pulled out another box of clothes from the bottom of my closet that I had forgotten about. The shirts did not fit in the spring (weaned LO at Easter), but they fit now.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ok it is bad. I stepped on the scale today and it CRIED!! Back to the drawing board I think.

Page 196 of 226 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information