User Tag List

Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Well its Tuesday and I said I would be here! I did have an overindulgent weekend and enjoyed it sooooo much. I too have a pot belly and it is not going to fit into last years shorts if i don't smarten up! Going to visit my gym tonight, which I haven't been to since last August. I know once I get about 3 days of working out done it will help the motivation and also help change the food relationship. My eating always seems to fall under control when I am getting regular exercise.

But.....sicne none of this has happened yet, I am going to go get the free strawberry shortcake ice cream bar that we got from work yesterday and enjoy a little break.

"Strawberry ice ream bar", eh? Yep, no doubt! You're officially one of us!
    walkonby, Granger, vw_girl and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am still trying but not going well, was finally back to better eating and then I got sick. Now I have no energy and no want to do anything just going to work is enough for me so lunch is whatever makes it into my bag and dinner is whatever I can find in the fridge that takes little to no effort. This cold needs to be gone so I have energy again.

On that note I am still at about 75% veggies and fruits during the day so not as bad as it could be. Only downside Mom has jumped on the fruit bandwagon so I go to grab fruit and there is none with no warning no we are getting low, it is just gone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw summer colds eh Ashley? They are a big PITA. Hope the sniffles and other symptoms subside soon, but good that you are still able to keep that fruit/veg ratio going compared to taking in empty calories. Good luck!
    Lynn49, SassyAshley and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dededi likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh good grief! I had to look back to a June 5th post to realize I have been so very naughty. That was the last time I actually lost a stinking pound, since then I've been on the upswing! The scale nearly gave me a heart attack till I realized the battery was dying or dead and the numbers were bouncing up, up, up then down, back up again. After i changed it I was still not thrilled with the gain, but at this point I am too tired to run away from it!
    Better luck to all of you losers! ( except granger, hope you have your wonderful healthy new baby soon)
    Lynn49, SassyAshley and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Weighed myself On Friday and te journey has begun! Let's just say I have been a size 12 at my largest and I am now a 14 so a lot of weight has gone on in the last year. I quit smoking a year ago and put on 15 pounds there and had two stents done in my heart in November and the beta blockers have done a number on my weight. I started seriously walking this past week and I will continue to do 2 20 minute power walks a day. I like to do two instead of one long one. My poor old lab is 13 and starts to limp after 20 minutes and I just can't leave her she loves going so much!And out go the sugar and carbs in the house!!
    Good luck this week everyone!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My house is nearly free of the sugar and carbs too! And I cleaned out the fridge.
    Time to fill it with lots of fruit and veggies. I think I could do salads for dinner all week. But then I saw that ribs are on sale at Safeway. hmmm what to do?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Honestly, I've been so bad....not gorging on crap, but not counting any calories, carbs, etc...I'm a nervous eater, and with my surgery scheduled for this Thursday, I'm sitting here eating peanuts!!! I hope I can do better once this ordeal is over.

Good luck and congrats to everyone else who's obviously more motivated than I am....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just have to admit....I have not done anything I said I would yet I feel even worse and more guilty since my gym membership came ot and I havent been using it.
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm 32wks pregnant with twins today. I have gained 15lbs the entire pregnancy. The twins have a combined weight of 8lbs. I currently weigh 7lbs less than I did on my wedding day nearly 4yrs ago.

Keep up your good work. Summer can be particularly trying with extra BBQs and icecream treats, but it can be done.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow! I don't know whether to be inspired or hate you! LOL! Just kidding! That is so impressive.

I have been bbqing lots and need to start grilling my veggies and filling up on those. I am also camping this weekend and roadtrip to Calgary the following one. While my bf and I LOVE food and cooking together....its also beautiful out and we need to be balancing that with getting active instead of drinking too much in the sun and napping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok, so I was antsy at work and had to get out to break up the day. So I took a walk to the produce place to get some healthy snacks otherwise I would end up at the vending machine just cuz I am bored and feel like munching. Its a step in the right direction. Currently snacking on peas out of the pod, so good!

Name:  snacks.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  193.6 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't beat yourself up, Vw-Girl....it's always a bouncy start; the thing is TO start! I agree, summers are hideously difficult times to diet...you'd think, with all the fresh produce around, it should be easy! But the bbqs usually mean grilling meats not veggies, and buns usually go along with the burgers, hotdogs, sausages with saurkraut...oiy! Just do the best that you can, this is between you and yourself...we're not here to judge, just to give a nudge now and then... And btw, I lost 50lbs last winter with NO, ZERO, ZILCH exercise!! It's highly over-rated in the latest studies...

Just do your best...and enjoy your summer outings and bbqs...heaven knows our summers are short enough: we simply have to enjoy every single blessed day of sunshine!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I lurk, I leave, I pour a glass of wine, then I come back. It's like I hope the act of lurking will address my issue (fat @$$). So far that has not worked. But you ladies do give me hope. I will be back.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Current Weight - 166.6
    Total Loss - 38.4

Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast

Thread Information