User Tag List

Page 63 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Down 1

My total since Jan. 4 is 9.8. I wll take it. Not what I had hoped for but down is better than up!!! I think with the sumer coming it will get a bit better and hope to keep up with 1 pound a week. I am up for the next challenge!!! So I will be brave and post a pic. the before is 2 summers ago the after is about 2 weeks ago. I am down 44 lbs since then. Feel much better but still have a long way to go to my health goal. My goal is still to get my pressure down. Exercise more. Refine my vegan diet. I want to get it down to a science. I still cook too much and we waste food, not a good thing. Thankfully my dad is sabotaging us less because since his operation he can't get out to the stores lol. I need to be able to deal better with the stress at home here. This is my big problem. Stress leads to munching, sleep problems and bad vibes all around so not good for the diet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh gosh Patty!! You look tremendously lighter!! I know what you mean it makes you feel so good! I was unaware pics were part of the deal, ( I wondered why you said Picture Day earlier) lol
    I do not have the right software or camera assits ( forget what they call it) to load on this computer, but the only pic recent is my DD Commencement?? I will try to get DH to help me.
    Congrats again Patty!!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It was Holly who wanted before and after pics I believe. lol

Plus I don't mind posting it because it will keep me honest lol
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

+2. I did not lose any weight in this challenge. Ended up gaining I believe 4 pounds. The effort hasn't been there. Start over.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

me too curt, a do over if you will. Oh, so it was holly with the pics thing. I have been trying to scan and save and post from a real pic, but no luck, no computer skills, lol.
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and Granger like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Don't think of it as starting over think of it as the second period about to begin If we have to go into overtime so be it
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ok I got help, DS fiddled with a pic from his sister's Commencement, this was in November 2012, there is not much change since then sadly. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs.

Funny, the picture looks nicer in my hand, I think he added a circus fun mirror thing to it??
    ha ha
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Mar 29th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I would have to dig up a pic. So I won't be posting one to compare today...but I do plan on posting once I reach my final goal or the end of next round...whichever happens first.
    hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Patty and Walks you both look fabulous!! Sorry no pictures for me at this point.Down 1.5 this week but I still need to keep going , really yoyo'd this time around but i have been really upping the excercise and it is making a huge difference. Happy Easter everyone, I am in for the next round if we are going to continue.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Would everyone be up for a 1st day of summer swimmsuit challenge lol. EEEk! Ok maybe no swimsuit pics. from me but I am willing to try for 15 lbs by June 21st 1.04 a.m. it's the 1st day of summer.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Ok I got help, DS fiddled with a pic from his sister's Commencement, this was in November 2012, there is not much change since then sadly. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs.

Funny, the picture looks nicer in my hand, I think he added a circus fun mirror thing to it??
    ha ha

Funny how we both cut off peeps in the pic. I cut off my DH and te kids

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Would everyone be up for a 1st day of summer swimmsuit challenge lol. EEEk! Ok maybe no swimsuit pics. from me but I am willing to try for 15 lbs by June 21st 1.04 a.m. it's the 1st day of summer.

Oh yes please! Considering part of this journey I am on is to look great in a bathing suit I fell in love with last year that is just waiting for me to fit into it!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well weighed myself today and no weight loss over here ,I just cannot stop munching,but still walking and not drinking soda and even a few yoga stretches so i give myself a C lol. Congrats to all who where able to loose a few.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Me and Kiera , little girl growing up but never too old for a stuffed bunny, thanks to SDM points

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Patty! I want to snuggle Both Kiera and the bunny! I am in for the June 21st weight loss challenge of 15 lbs, for sure. This is where I need to come to find the strength to finish this it seems, but NO bathing suit shots, ever! lol. Also, yes Patty, I sliced DH out of the shot as I was not sure if he wanted his body plastered in here. ( he was in a suit but this was not his struggle)
    He actually seems to be gaining again to me and yet is still doing GF and DF, so maybe there are vending machines at work that are tempting him on break that I do not know about??
    Carry on everyone!
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Page 63 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread Information