User Tag List

Page 25 of 226 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think it would not be so bad if I didn;t still have young kids. I know I am spreading myself to thin and they are the ones suffering. DH is a big help, working from home this week, thankfully the company lets him but for how long? Plus he does have a doctors note that he can work from home when needed because of his injury. I don't think it's fair for him to watch her for long periods. I pop up to th ehospital at night for about half an hour but it's a 45 minute drive each way he is downtown.

I had to go sleep in her room last night, they have twin beds, because she was wandering so as you said sleep with one eye open. Since she broke her hip 5 years ago she has a cane and is really not that stable because she sits for so many hours is weak. Anyhoo enough ranting. I just have to plow through every day for now.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Thu, Jan 24th, 2013 at 11:28 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Exercised this morning, but ended up quiting after about 15 minutes as I was feeling lightheaded.
    hollyquaiscer, walkonby and ssbean like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well that is 15 minutes more than I worked out Curt! Way to go.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

There is still time to rig our scales before tomorrow. jk....
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Added 2.

going to spend the weekend rethinking my strategy because with my life a moment, I am too busy and rushed to focus on it and am caving when I am weak.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Added 2.

going to spend the weekend rethinking my strategy because with my life a moment, I am too busy and rushed to focus on it and am caving when I am weak.
    I find the slightest thing can throw me off.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Down 5.4 but it's not in a good way, too much stress

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Patty, hope you find a bit of time for yourself today. Stress can really take a toll on your health, and you need to stay healthy, so many people depending on you. So.....take time for you hon, you know how I worry. Congrats on the weight loss, but like you say a loss from stress in not a good thing...but I'm positive more than half is because your treating yourself a bit better and eating better, right???
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Added 2.

If you have the time over the weekend, perhaps preparing some grab and go snacks and a few meals for the times you are super rushed could help out. We all get so busy at times, it's easy to just pull through the drive thru at a fast food place, or grab a few chips or cookies and scoot out the door. If you have small bags made up with fresh veggies and fruit, or granola or nuts, it can help you out to just grab one of those instead. Best of luck for the upcoming week.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Best of luck to everyone this morning with their weigh ins. With such hectic lives that most of us live, it can sometimes be hard, but never give up, just take it one day at a time.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

anisa, Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Not sure how many of you go to the gym, or work out at home, but has anyone ever looked through the magazine Oxygen, for women? It's a great magazine with fabulous healthy clean recipes and exercises that you can do either at the gym or at home without needing tons of fancy equipment. I've been reading it for years, and the past 2 months have had some fabulous recipes and workouts for your abs....yes, you know, that spare tire we all carry just in case we get a flat Anyways, a lot of people HATE going to the gym, or get bored of it. I used to be like that, but I changed things up recently and now use a lot of free weights and the band and the ball there. I find myself looking forward to the days when we go. And that's saying a lot cause I usually don't have a lot of energy, but I've found since I changed up my routine, I have more energy and I love the gym again. I'm more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have about different exercises you can do at home....that really work to target certain areas. AND...if I can do it, anyone can as I don't have a ton of strength! Check out my idol Tosca Reno, that lady is 53 and oh my, she has the body that most 21 year old women would kill for. She is doing a session on workouts for people over 50, no hurting, just results.
    Patty Smyth, walkonby and ssbean like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

you rock holly! I have read a few issues of Oxygen too, I am familiar with that woman Tosca Reno, and yes I am so jealous!
    OK, I will stop avoiding the ugly truth this a.m. and speak about my results of the weigh in....but first,
    my digital scale was involved in an accident and met with a tragic end ( moments after I stepped on it) ....hope no one next door heard it hit the wall as it found it's way out of my hands.

Yes friends it appears I slipped, and now paid the price. Funny thing is I felt like I had only a couple of days where I overate the carb allowance, had fattier meats than normal, but c'mon!! is it fair to go back up 3.5 lbs!!
    Oh holly btw I loved the post where it states the goal of lbs to lose and says expecting results tomorrow lol That is me I guess.

Ok everyone, no matter how bad it is fess up...so I am not alone. If you lost this week a huge Congrats to you!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Great work staying accountable people. Up or down, knowing we are in this together helps me soooooooo much.

Down 3.5
    Total 4/7.5

I am back to my lowest that I achieved in the Thanksgiving to Christmas Challenge. This was after gaining 2lbs last week and feeling like I was undoing all my hard work. I know these last 3.5 are going to be hard for me to lose, especially with two little ones and bad weather...may have to try some mall walking. I had a really good week mid week I treated to a small bowl of chips, but put the bag back, self control I have never known thee, nice to meet you.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 25 of 226 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread Information