User Tag List

Page 131 of 226 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Deliriously happy to hear that you're taking in REAL food too, Walks, Honey!
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/j...s-and-benefits
    But I'm sure you've done your homework, too....

But...why and how are you struggling with real food?
    You're scaring me....
    Lynn...uh where have you been? I only did the juice thing from Aug 26th- 30th. I made green, red and purple varieties for my breakfast, lunch and dinners, drank 100% pure organic coconut water, organic herbal teas in the snack times and warm water with fresh wedge of lemon every a.m. That week I lost 11 lbs. It was NOT about the weight loss at all though.... I felt so energized that week, not even the slightest hunger pang?? ( which astonished me) and I cleaned things around here that I had on hold since forever, lol.
    Since then I went back to my regular healthy eating ( lean protein, veg, fruits but not many carbs) and just made green and some purple juices mainly as an add on for each meal. Let's say my beverage was a juice alongside my meal.

When I said I am struggling with my portions now, I meant I am filling up my plate with large portions....that and of course straying from the healthiest choices ( my sweet and salt demons are always around), but don't think I ever choose a starvation type of diet ever....not me baby cuz I loves to eat!! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Whew...that's good news, Hon! But....from now on...I WILL be keeping an eye on you! No shenannigans!

walkonby and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, you lovely Losers!!
    Just popping in to wish you a great day and stay warm!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Oct 29th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had pretzels tonight. I don't think they were that bad, something like 170 for 150calories and I only had a small bowl of them, but I needed something salty to crunch and Old Dutch chips weren't in the cards....ever....

Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with a neighbour, likely Casey's....I hope I have the strength not to order their tornado potatoes, but I'm weak!! Weak!! Maybe we should go to Red Mobster (that's what the kids used to call it) instead. Sure. And get shrimp and snow crab dripping in lemon butter.................. Then there's the wine at her house later.....yep. Tomorrow will be a write-off. Or.....a metabolism booster!

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!
    Angela273, walkonby and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hiya Lynn! Well I woke up around 10:00 p.m. after my ...uh....ahem, nap of 5 hours! lol....Started cooking up more side veg dishes to have to accompany the main course meats still in the fridge. What??! My family has actually been eating up the veg so far this week? Usually I have to drop hints they are still there. Packed my lunch for Wed too, now I do have an option of setting my alarm 20 min later, woot!woot!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a pedometer last week and have been wearing it all day everyday and am just amazed by how much my daily activities come out to.
    Between running here and running there, I am putting in 4-5 km worth of exercise over the course of the day just doing what I normally do.
    I do not know if this is a lot or a little, but it is something. I am now going to try to set goals around this and slowly increase my daily activity until I have doubled it.

Anyone else have a pedometer that they use?
    anisa, Angela273, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Preparing for Halloween, enough said

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I bought a pedometer last week and have been wearing it all day everyday and am just amazed by how much my daily activities come out to.
    Between running here and running there, I am putting in 4-5 km worth of exercise over the course of the day just doing what I normally do.
    I do not know if this is a lot or a little, but it is something. I am now going to try to set goals around this and slowly increase my daily activity until I have doubled it.

Anyone else have a pedometer that they use?
    Yeppers! I used one years ago while I walked my mail route, back in those days I walked a solid 7 or so miles each day, am pretty sure it was not in km, but miles. Anyways, when I started working indoors after 35 years, I slapped a new one on and lo and behold....if I don't put in just as much walking inside the Depot as I used to do outside! The results were exciting and you are right about it surprising you how many steps you do take in the course of a day.

I know the inside stuff I am doing now is not as cardio intense, but it still counts as movement, so keep tracking your progress too, it helps mentally I think. |
    Angela273, Lynn49 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No pedometer here, but I did not order the tornado potatoes! I had their new shrimp appetizer, the goat cheese burger ... Ate half...then had cheesecake for dessert and a glass of wine with dinner.

AND!! I finally found the battery for our scale, hubby put it in, and I glanced at it for a day or two until today, when I found the courage to step on it.........I really thought I was at least 20+ lbs over my lowest in the spring, but!!{{{{{ drumroll, please}}}}}....I'm only 10 lbs short if that weight!!

I know it's 10 lbs, but that's easy enough to get rid of, then I'm back on track!!

Whew! I'm glad I waited to weigh myself while I dieted these past couple of weeks!

Keep up the great work, everyone!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Congrats on having the courage to check your weight Lynn, so glad it was not as bad as you had thought ( we are always tougher on ourselves than we need to be), I might weigh Friday a.m. if I find some courage, lol
    i_forget and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Some courage for you, Walks!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Have a had a good week. NO POP!!! But have been snacking on candy and tomorrow is a wedding. If I can stay away from the Coca-cola, I will not spiral!!!
    Lynn49, walkonby, i_forget and 1 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

550 kids I am disappointed it poured all night , I don't think I dare weigh in this week

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Caved and used some of my "points plus" this week. I'm about 12 points over. Couldn't resist a few pieces of candy. lol
    Patty Smyth, Lynn49 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Caved and used some of my "points plus" this week. I'm about 12 points over. Couldn't resist a few pieces of candy. lol
    That's what they're there for, Hon ! Like my wine tonight...ya think I'm going to bottle the stuff today and not sample it? Lol! I DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHOCOLATE "bar" HUBBY HANDED OUT TONIGHT!
    I had wine.......

But! Still on the zone! I packed my summer clothes away today and said, to each one.....you will be SO big for me next summer, but I'll store you to give away, anyway. Hah!

I'm taking in from 800-1000 cal per day and loving it!

And I'm now seeing food as fuel, plain and simple, not as something that makes me feel happy, or as if it's a great treat event...iykwim....Hubby made non-battered fish, carrots I froze from summer, and rice for dinner tonight...I had a little fish (remind me I don't like haddock) and some veggies and gave the rest to Jenny. If we didn't bottle wine today, I'd have had my 4 Melba toast with a tbsp of PB to get in my carbs and fat, and that would have been it for the day.

Have a great weigh in tomorrow, everyone!

Page 131 of 226 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Thread Information