User Tag List

Page 132 of 226 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    550 kids I am disappointed it poured all night , I don't think I dare weigh in this week
    Drizzled here too, Hon, but still had just over 100 kids. Lordy, they must FLY kids in for your treats! Lol!
    Don't weigh in if you think it'll disappoint you. I dieted for a few weeks before I weighed in and was SO pleasantly surprised! It's better that way.....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Up 2 but that's ok it's not like I don't know why .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm....how to say this....having trouble getting all my calories in. Sorry, I know some of you are really struggling and this probably sounds like bragging, but just now I had to have 4 melba toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter just to get in my fat for the day. I also believe (after researching it) that "starvation mode" is a myth, and your body does not stop losing weight because one is taking in a lower amount of calories...heavens, I could live for a month on my body weight! But I just hope I'm not damaging anything else.....I'm going to try harder to get all my calories in.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I'm....how to say this....having trouble getting all my calories in. Sorry, I know some of you are really struggling and this probably sounds like bragging, but just now I had to have 4 melba toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter just to get in my fat for the day. I also believe (after researching it) that "starvation mode" is a myth, and your body does not stop losing weight because one is taking in a lower amount of calories...heavens, I could live for a month on my body weight! But I just hope I'm not damaging anything else.....I'm going to try harder to get all my calories in.....

I totally understand what you are saying.
    If I am not eating junk, I do not have the ability to eat what I should be eating over the course of the day. I have to force myself to eat my minimum points some days... Thank goodness for wine to get me up to those 26 points. If I was not a carbaholic I would be supermodel thin lol

Anyways, down 2.
    Would have been more but I got my period today so yesterday and the day before I was all up into the muffins and cheese and all that other stuff I just love.

Keep up the great work everyone. You are all such an inspiration with your dedication
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Late getting in here because my hips got stuck as I was trying to pass through the entrance!! Whoops, there it is!! Yeah, I gained 2.5 lbs , but I really did enjoy that extra yummy meal here and there....and there and here during the week ( I vaguely remember Perogies as one culprit ) I am on cloud nine anyways though because of a great thing coming soon, yeah, it is sure exciting, but Mum's the word for now. ( lol!!! tell the internet, that is the way to keep a secret, ha ha ha )

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Down 2 for this week, probably due to the insane amount of running around I had to do this week!! Good luck this week folks!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I totally understand what you are saying.
    If I am not eating junk, I do not have the ability to eat what I should be eating over the course of the day. I have to force myself to eat my minimum points some days... Thank goodness for wine to get me up to those 26 points. If I was not a carbaholic I would be supermodel thin lol

Anyways, down 2.
    Would have been more but I got my period today so yesterday and the day before I was all up into the muffins and cheese and all that other stuff I just love.

Keep up the great work everyone. You are all such an inspiration with your dedication
    Oh, I'm so glad someone else understands! And I had to laugh at the "wine" thing...I've had 3 glasses this evening watching Netflix shows of Masterpiece Theatre with hubby this evening!
    I do hate carbs, too.....hubby baked up some Janes' chicken patties this evening...140cal each, so I had that with an Italia hamburg bun, but scooped out all of the insides of the bun...a slice of tomato, some lettuce, Costco ailoi dressing for zip and that was it. At about +- 300 cal, that was dinner and I still didn't get my carbs in!
    Wine gave me nothing but calories but I didn't even come close to 1000 for the day!

Still trying...but still afraid of calories.....{{{shudder}}}

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Well October was not a great month for me. Between Thanksgiving, family get togethers, and Halloween, I only lost 3 lbs for the entire month. I'm hoping November will be better, as I have my Cancun trip in less than 3 weeks. On the bright side, I'm only 14 lbs away from my goal weight of 125.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning everyone, been a while since I've been here. How is everyone doing? From reading back a bit, seems like everyone is doing great. October is such a hard month, with Thanksgiving and Halloween.....why so much torture so close together, now Christmas is coming......
    walkonby likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ugh my dad has started going to WM again , he bought a huge bag of chocolate covered almonds which he is not supposed to have so he gave them to me to give to the school, they didn't make it there. I think I will throw them out.

I think he is hiding stuff in his room

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Down 0.5 this week. Not bad considering I used extra points. Hoping for a bigger loss next week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Down 0.5 this week. Not bad considering I used extra points. Hoping for a bigger loss next week.
    Good job!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

early morning confessional weigh in.....I am up another pound, lol!! Dear Lord! I am going the wrong way. ok back to focus on something else. Good luck everyone.
    i_forget and thriftygranny like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 132 of 226 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Thread Information