User Tag List

Page 168 of 226 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well THIS clearly isn't working for me. Last week it was my ridiculously high BP, so I was off my diet (stress), and got a new med, and my BP is normal again. BUT, we have our grandson this weekend while Mom and Dad are being wined and dined by her company, stayed at the Trump, private box for all the winners at the Leafs' game last night, so NATURALLY I've been off my diet again this weekend! And it continues...we're taking him to Mr Peabody, 3D movie this afternoon, and of course I'll require a salty pretzel! I mean, who doesn't want a salty pretzel when one is at a movie?! It's just not done.

So 6 more days until we're at Disneyworld and I have no idea what I'm going to do this week. If I'm smart, I'd stay rigorously on my diet, be the beacon of determination, and attain an amazing loss before I pig out on the resort. However....sometimes plans don't exactly work out that way, and I may just be the beacon of, "what the heck, what's one week of being good when I just plan on being bad again in 5 days anyway?" (We're at the Sheraton Gateway overnight in 5 days)

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see which "me" makes an appearance tomorrow morning...I sure hope it's the former, rather than that latter, but knowing me.......

So congratulations to EVERYONE for getting those pounds off this week! Is this the first week when everyone posted a loss??!
    I don't count because I did not weigh myself. And don't intend to until...omg! I have a weigh-in tomorrow at HM!!!!
    Dare I go??!!!!!
    Have a safe and fun trip to Disneyland Maybe try to brisk walk when u can and eat lots of fruits and veggies. Soups worked for me. I stay away from junk food but if I do, I'd usually share with my co workers. I open a bag of chips and eat 2 pieces and the rest is theirs
    Congrats to all who lost weight and KEEP up the good work. I know you can do it!!!
    Angela273, Lynn49 and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  mosq.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  29.4 KB
    LOL Have a beautiful Sunday everyone
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  f1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.8 KB
    Haha...
    Lynn49 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh boy Lynn good luck in Florida , it will be tough. Maybe just go with the flow and know that it will be only 5 days of "bad" behavior that you can over come once you get back.

I am going to juice and freeze 30 pounds of sweet potatoes today. My son drinks it by the ton. He is trying to put weight ON lol Skinny little so and so lol. He exercises a lot , does weight training and is also swimming for his National Life guard certificate so he needs tons of calories. I keep telling him he needs to learn to love nuts. I finally got him to try some almond butter on toast so his "snack" at night is 4 pieces with almond butter.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Oh boy Lynn good luck in Florida , it will be tough. Maybe just go with the flow and know that it will be only 5 days of "bad" behavior that you can over come once you get back.

I am going to juice and freeze 30 pounds of sweet potatoes today. My son drinks it by the ton. He is trying to put weight ON lol Skinny little so and so lol. He exercises a lot , does weight training and is also swimming for his National Life guard certificate so he needs tons of calories. I keep telling him he needs to learn to love nuts. I finally got him to try some almond butter on toast so his "snack" at night is 4 pieces with almond butter.
    good luck with the juicing! Almond butter is my fave
    Lynn49 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This will be my workout today

Lynn49 and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    This will be my workout today

Isn't it wonderful how mother nature provides such opportunities for us?
    Mia001 and Patty Smyth like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Things are melting here today and I even ventured into the back yard with NO gloves...IN the sunshine!
    Yes, some days are filled with hope.....
    Patty Smyth and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Have a great trip Lynnz thinking of you!!!
    Lynn49 likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good luck everyone on the upcoming week. Lynn our theatres do not sell the big salty pretzels, you are lucky! ( well I should be glad ours don't, I love those big pretzels but they do not like me )
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, everyone....I do plan on behaving when I can...breakfasts, lunch (although park food can be hit and miss...), but dinners? Not so much; those I will enjoy. But I'm balancing them with all the walking I'll be doing at the parks, so in my mind, I'm still on track...sort-of...

Walks, I LOVE those big salty pretzels. But you'd be proud of me: I even offered a piece to our grandson...yes, yes, what an incredible feat of strength that was...but he took a piece, a bite, and bless his heart, handed it back to me... I confess I was relieved......I mean, he was lucky I offered at all, right?!! It WAS a salty pretzel after-all!!

Well today I'll be trying on those slacks I had hemmed and tops to coordinate with them to wear at the parks....I want to wear something a little different in the evenings when we head out for dinners, but no idea what that would be...something like a twin-set...perhaps more shopping is in order. I'm still over the moon that I've gone from size 22 slacks to these size 16s!!

Have a great week, beautiful people!
    walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just came across this site, containing an interview with a BiggestLoser contestant and finalist, Kai Hibbard, where
    she reveals details about the show, the methods used...and found it quite interesting; perhaps
    you will, too...just fyi...food for thought and all that...

http://www.bodylovewellness.com/2010...t-part-1-of-3/
    Mia001 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

did someone try the '' green coffee beans'' diet ?
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

personnally, i'm a failure at loosing weight these days....but i'm really successful at gaining it
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

personnally, i'm a failure at loosing weight these days....but i'm really successful at gaining it

Page 168 of 226 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast

Thread Information