User Tag List

Page 184 of 226 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Up .5
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    thank goodness they ( the bees ) left.

So my weight ( or maybe it was my scale??) this week was weird! I was showing a loss of one pound on each day Sun, Mon and Tues. which had me very excited but stunned as I did not feel I was doing anything drastic to be showing loss like that.
    However by Wed, Thurs and today it all went back to where it should be I suppose. My loss for this week was 1.5 lbs.

Your scales are possessed, Darling.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I would just love to put together 4 straight weeks of loss

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hear you, Patty....so many bumps in the road, bouncing us this way and that, stringing two good days in a row can be a challenge. Two steps forward and one step back is still progress.....you'll get there, I'm sure of it!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am not stepping on the scale until July is done. So much work around here...I sure my exercise is balancing my eating and if not...August I will bust my bottom to get back on track.
    Patty Smyth, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So I felt guilty not holding up my accountability and stepped on the scale. I have maintained. I am at my "wedding" weight. So I shouldn't complain...ah if I ever lose those last 12! lol. Dreeee-ammmm... I will continue to eat a plenty as long as I am busting my butt in the garden. I officially have a weeding callous on my index finger. I have a bramble to finish tackling. I will ALWAYS prune my roses after dealing with this thing...I can't believe how this house was not loved in the end. Bringing the TLC back. I still plan to eat cleaner once August rolls around and TLC myself!
    Lynn49 likes this.
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Really frustrating. I just can't seem to get my mind in the right place to do this. I've ended up gaining around 5 pounds during my week off. At least I didn't get back up to 200 like I thought I would if I didn't start this. Since I start back up at work tomorrow, I'm going to give this another shot. Hopefully I can do it this time.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

You can and will Curt!
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.
    -Hermione Granger

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

early bird posting with her very happy 2.5 loss for the week! Must def. be the activity I am doing with painting and stuff because I am still not weighing any portions nor micromanaging the meals I eat, that part does feel less stressful. The actual food is still very healthy at most meals and I am still only drinking water with my meals but but I must increase my daily water intake. I notice I've been slacking off some after I do my morning hot water/lemon routine.
    Good luck to you all today!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

^^^I am in rep jail for you. Boo!!! You mean the "only bird." The rest of us are pretending our scales are broken. Congrats on the loss and thanks for inspiring the rest of us!
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    early bird posting with her very happy 2.5 loss for the week! Must def. be the activity I am doing with painting and stuff because I am still not weighing any portions nor micromanaging the meals I eat, that part does feel less stressful. The actual food is still very healthy at most meals and I am still only drinking water with my meals but but I must increase my daily water intake. I notice I've been slacking off some after I do my morning hot water/lemon routine.
    Good luck to you all today!
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm happy for you.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello! Well, I still haven't tried to step on the scale balanced on one foot with my brace off, but my get brave enough one day. We celebrated our SIL's b'ay yesterday (he and his dad made a deep fried turkey...yum!) and our DD told me later that everyone commented to her how much weight I've lost. I wouldn't suggest this method of diet to anyone in spite of my results!

Curt...remember those stutter-steps Walks went thru before she became so dedicated to her diet again? Happens to everyone, Sweetie..we're all only human, after-all. You've done so well so far, and believe me, I know how it is....you get to a certain point and juuuuussst slack off a bit, and POOF!, those extra pounds show up again! You'll get back in the saddle and you'll find yourself losing again, and surprisingly easily this time! You may have just boosted your metabolism a little! Good luck, we have faith in you! You've been a real inspiration to us!

Walks, you little Brat, congratulations on your continuous journey! You found your way to a weight-loss method that's so successful for you....I'm so proud of you, my Friend!

Patty....good heavens, Hon! With all the responsibilities you have caring for everyone, your family around you, you're a better woman than I would be, tackling weight-loss with all you do! Be gentle with yourself, Patty....slow,and easy for now, and as long as you're maintaining with some loss, you're still ahead of the game! There will be a time for you to just concentrate on yourself and you're going to surprise us all! Even yourself!

Granger....you're at your wedding weight! How wonderful for you! Those last few pounds have a way of tightening their grip on us and are SO stubborn to kick off! But you're here with us, and I know you'll do it! Might not be in the time you want, but those will come off...you just tell them who's boss!

Good luck to each and every one of you!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jul 13th, 2014 at 07:25 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Patty I agree with Lynn, you have so much you do every day, however eventually that time WILL come when you can focus JUST on yourself, and that is when you will be able to lick this battle for certain! Curt, hang in there for the long haul it will happen.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did it...I weighed myself...and...have lost 13 lbs since my accident!
    AND, am in ONEderland again!
    Yay!

My aesthetician will be here shortly for my shellac mani....then a friend who wants to learn how to make a 'good' quiche, so we'll be doing that and I'll end up with 2 to freeze for brunch for company ( crab and Lorraine) and she'll have one to take home!

Yes, life in the fast lane.....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
    curt81, Patty Smyth and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I did it...I weighed myself...and...have lost 13 lbs since my accident!
    AND, am in ONEderland again!
    Yay!

My aesthetician will be here shortly for my shellac mani....then a friend who wants to learn how to make a 'good' quiche, so we'll be doing that and I'll end up with 2 to freeze for brunch for company ( crab and Lorraine) and she'll have one to take home!

Yes, life in the fast lane.....
    agh!!! Lynn!!! You rock baby!! Losing weight while layin around!!

I am so happy for you!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jul 17th, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: other cartwheeler pic removed
    ROMEO and Patty Smyth like this.

Page 184 of 226 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Thread Information