User Tag List

Page 174 of 226 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Ok. Here's my update. I had an appointment with my gp today. I have actually lost 19lbs (base weight, with LO still inside) since before my son was born in September 2012. I was so sick during my pregnancy with LO that I lost 21lbs before I gained back the original weight +1lb. I have lost 17.6lbs since last July, 2013. My BMI is now 25.88!
    So I have averaged 2lbs per month in weight loss!

I hadn't done my measurements since last August. The updated measurements are...
    -1.5" in my bust (just weaned LO last week)
    -1" at belly button
    -1.5" at high hip
    -1" at the biggest part of my butt

I am quite happy to see this amount of change in measurements. Really I am. I wanted to share with everyone on here. With the exception of when I was sick during my pregnancy, this is the lowest that my weight has been in years (not sure exactly how long). I didn't start writing down my measurements or weight until my wedding...1yr before LO was born. I am now only 6.5lbs away from hitting just below the 25 on the BMI charts.

edit: I should add that my doctor pulled up the BMI charts on the computer because she wanted to know how I was doing when I told her that I had been losing weight and had the lady at the front weigh me. My doctor was quite happy with my BMI. Certainly doesn't hurt to have doctor approval.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Apr 25th, 2014 at 02:58 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hrmph! I was good all week but only lost 1 pound?? I know, it happens. Better than a gain for certain. Head up and onward I go!!
    Patty Smyth and Angela273 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Happy Weigh In Day!!!

Looks like everyone is having a pretty good week!

Down 4 pounds this week, not from my amazing willpower but due to a really bad sinus infection. The antibiotics are leaving me with no appetite...5 more days and I am done.On the upside I haven't been under the 160 1lb mark on the scale for a long time.I will bask in this number while I can!!!!
    Patty Smyth, walkonby and Granger like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I'm only down 1lb too... At least I'm still heading in the right direction. Just a little slow for my liking lol Going out with friends tomorrow and then dinner at their house. It's difficult to stay on track when you don't have control over what is being cooked. Oh well I will just try to make the best choices and not stress too much about it.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have had a terrible 2 weeks. I am not concentrating, not into it, not exercising, my mind is just not there. I must admit there are a few things going on but that should not be an excuse.

I am just not doing it. Of course this now puts me in panic mode because the last thing i wanted to do was GAIN all the weight back I fought so hard to lose and that vicious mental cycle of how can I let this happen and it's happening and I am putting more stress on myself ugh. It never ends.

+5 in the last 2 weeks
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Fri, Apr 25th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Lynn49 and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good luck to everyone on your weigh-ins tomorrow...we're leaving early to drive up north to attend the funeral of my DH's Sister's husband. She emailed us when we were in Florida that he had been feeling unwell for a couple of months; then they received the diagnosis: cancer. In just over two weeks, he was gone. So terribly sad...she's the youngest and only sister of 3 brothers...so sad for her and their two daughters...
    So sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I have had a terrible 2 weeks. I am not concentrating, not into it, not exercising, my mind is just not there. I must admit there are a few things going on but that should not be an excuse.

I am just not doing it. Of course this now puts me in panic mode because the last thing i wanted to do was GAIN all the weight back I fought so hard to lose and that vicious mental cycle of how can I let this happen and it's happening and I am putting more stress on myself ugh. It never ends.

+5 in the last 2 weeks
    Patty I am in your camp! Keep on fighting.

I have maintained, but convenience is winning over health some of the time. I suppose the some of the time is a win, otherwise I would be gaining.

I am in my comfort weight zone...would still like the those last 10 pounds. Was on a roll until we decided to move.

NO EXCUSES Granger!!! Now only if I had a skinny spell...for all of us.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

+5 in the last 2 weeks
    Ah Patty don't sweat it, you will be back on track when your ready.I find dieting very psychological,if I am not in the zone it just doesn't work for me.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Kiera and I did the Woman's Show today she is a trooper we spent 6 hours there lol I have blisters on my blisters
    SassyAshley likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have been doing pretty well the last couple of weeks. I have stopped buying snacks for my lunch except for crackers and cracker chips, everything else is homemade. As well most days I have a salad for lunch. I have also increased my water intake (which right now I have no choice I have to drink 32 oz a day because of the meds I am on).

I was surprised last week when I put on my jeans and they were a little lose which made me happy. I am still not willing to step on a scale but happy that all of jeans were a little loser.

This week is going to be a bit of a challenge I have to go to N Bay for the day so it is going to be 6 to 7 hours of driving plus working an Open House, it is going to be one long day which will probably lead to eating crappy foods, Timbits for breakfast, Hamburger and Sausages for lunch and than dinner will be a mystery as I have no idea what time I will be getting back possibly a bowl of cereal before I crash. Than on Friday I cannot sleep in as I will have to catch up from being away the day before and cannot work late as our family is taking one of our employees out for a retirement dinner, she has been with the company for 28 years and Friday is her last day. Kind of funny to think she has been with the company since just before I turned 2.

I will take my water bottles with me to N Bay so that should help and I made some Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast cookies so maybe just maybe I can still somewhat behave as I am sure Friday's dinner will not be overly healthy either.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The water you are taking in is helping plenty Ashley. Just do what you can while traveling up to N Bay. No sense creating extra stress for yourself while away. Jump back into it when you return. I sooooo understand the scale avoidance thing, I did that too. lol!!
    Patty Smyth and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Determined to start the week with a better attitude

By the way did anyone read about Jillian giving her team caffeine pills on the Biggest Loser? Looks like all kinds of crap goes on in that show. She said she did give it to them but it was better than all the COFFEE they are told to drink!! What???? That show is such a farce. I guess the contestants are told to drink lots of coffee to help them pee and stay up for all hours.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

teeter/totter, teeter/totter......This must be water retention??
    Finding that weighing myself upon rising each day can either lift me up or tear me down.
    The only number that should matter is the one at the end of each week's challenge. I will try to resist.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish I was like my son, he goes to the gym 5 days a week.
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I wish I was like my son, he goes to the gym 5 days a week.

Patty what's a gym?

all kidding aside, just remember he is not carrying the family responsibility and workload that you do.

Page 174 of 226 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast

Thread Information