User Tag List

Page 173 of 226 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Walks, you kind of read my mind I have actually been looking for walking work outs I can do at home. I will not go out for a walk on my own but will do a walking work out at home. I found quite a few that interest me where they do intervals of walking and stretches so I can get my cardio and toning in one.

Previously when I lost weight my work out method was a health walker and I loved it, I would come home do a 30 minute work out and dropped the weight pretty quick. But my health walker is currently berried in the basement behind our old computer desk, a cupboard for my mom's cake room, plus two sets of floor to ceiling baskets full of baking pans for Mom's cake room. Plus even if I dig it out we have no where to set it up so now I must get creative.
    walkonby likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you heard of Leslie Sansone? She has walk at home workout videos.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So.
    Once again the fun's OVER. No more excuses...at least that's where I'm at.

Confession time: it's been a month off HM, a week at Disneyworld (on the food plan, I might add: like who has dessert after lunch and dinner?! We did....gah), and Easter and drum-roll, please...I've only gained 6.2 lbs!!!!
    Seriously. I expected more; but dieting slow and easy, re-adjusting my metabolism meant that I could cheat and not automatically gain it all back after a weekend cheat! Yes, we did a lot of walking at DW...although I spend 2 days in a wheelchair, and one day on one of those scooters,...so all in all, that'll be gone in a couple of weeks of strict observance
    to this WOL, and I love it!

Where is everyone else on their roads to being part of our wonderful Losers' Club?
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I stopped by WM this morning and only picked up one 200g bag of chocolate eggs, one of my faviourites. Their candy was only 50% off. I am writing my university final exam tomorrow, so I have been giving myself quite a bit of slack while studying for the last while. I have a really good grade so far in the course, but the final exam is on all of the content...which is a lot. I still love taking LO out for walks with me in the stroller. The weather has been cooperating part of the time. I am getting measured for the bridesmaid dress on May 5th....not looking forward to it. I may be the "skinniest" out of the women, but it doesn't mean that I like being measured and paying $300 for a dress. It may ultimately end up with alterations. I plan on being fairly strict with my eating starting on Wednesday (so for almost two weeks), before I get measured. Particularly with my salt intake so that I am not retaining water when I get measured. The bridal shop is 2.5hrs away and I will be driving through that day, otherwise I might do it some other time.

I am at -13lbs, about -1lb per month. I am at the very end of weaning LO. He hasn't nursed in a few days, but I am being careful not to end up with bf health issues of my own. Some of my jeans and pants aren't fitting well without a belt, which is a good thing. The main part that I want to see improvement with is my tummy. It is somewhat round, I have always felt that way about my tummy...but with a 19month old any woman would understand. I figure that after this course is over (tomorrow afternoon), then I can focus some energy on exercising, cleaning house (productive exercise), spending more quality time with LO, etc. I'm looking forward to it already. Enough procrastinating. I need to get back to my studying at the kitchen table. I'll check back later.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thanks for the suggestion. The name sounds familiar, I know I have one walking DVD but I find it kind of boring as well you need a lot of space.

I found a couple from Jessica Smith and she has some that are meant for small spaces and even has Hotel Room work outs that are meant for small spaces where you need to be quiet so I will try a couple once my back is a little bit better. I hurt it some how last week (either the exercise routine I tried was too much for me right now, or when I was moving boxes around in our house) so I am hoping by tomorrow it will be better as it feels much better now but I just do not want to push it.

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Have you heard of Leslie Sansone? She has walk at home workout videos.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

SassyAshley good luck finding just the right walking w/o to do. I feel it really is the safest way ( no possibility of injuries like other exercises ) to accompany our reduced calorie strategies. Lynn, yes oh yes, it is time to re-start and the good thing is what holidays are going to sabotage us now? Maybe Mother's Day, but tell everyone to send you " anything " in lieu of chocolate! lol
    Angela, you are quite busy now parenting and going to school, enough stressing yourself, you have done great with your weight loss it seems. Keep doing what you have done and that bridesmaid's dress will look beautiful on you!

I am still on track, amazing even myself at this point that it is the fluids ( water and some of my juicing ) that has kept me from caving. It is so wonderful NOT to feel deprived or have that crazy antsy feeling of " when is the next time I can eat?! " or then guilt when I have in the past scoured the fridge and cupboards trying to fill a craving. Been there, done that.
    Here is to our new week!
    side note: how is it I have not missed caffeine?? I have not had a cup of Joe since March 7th ( or close to that date ??), I've drank an herbal tea once in a while, but even that I do not go out of my way to make often. Just weird I find.
    Angela273, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    SassyAshley good luck finding just the right walking w/o to do. I feel it really is the safest way ( no possibility of injuries like other exercises ) to accompany our reduced calorie strategies. Lynn, yes oh yes, it is time to re-start and the good thing is what holidays are going to sabotage us now? Maybe Mother's Day, but tell everyone to send you " anything " in lieu of chocolate! lol
    Angela, you are quite busy now parenting and going to school, enough stressing yourself, you have done great with your weight loss it seems. Keep doing what you have done and that bridesmaid's dress will look beautiful on you!

I am still on track, amazing even myself at this point that it is the fluids ( water and some of my juicing ) that has kept me from caving. It is so wonderful NOT to feel deprived or have that crazy antsy feeling of " when is the next time I can eat?! " or then guilt when I have in the past scoured the fridge and cupboards trying to fill a craving. Been there, done that.
    Here is to our new week!
    side note: how is it I have not missed caffeine?? I have not had a cup of Joe since March 7th ( or close to that date ??), I've drank an herbal tea once in a while, but even that I do not go out of my way to make often. Just weird I find.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have you ever felt judged by your weight?
    I know I have!! They were wrong.

SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pardon, Walks? I can't hear you....
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I thought it was a clever response to that snarky Easter Bunny doling out advice to that poor doggie. Me on the other hand? Naw. I am still staying strong and being good to myself.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I thought it was a clever response to that snarky Easter Bunny doling out advice to that poor doggie. Me on the other hand? Naw. I am still staying strong and being good to myself.
    When I first saw your post it was blank. So I couldn't "hear" you...
    I'm just not into it right now, feeling as yucky as I do, not sleeping at night, coughing and choking all day. And with our trip up north for DH's BIL's funeral, I won't be in charge of what I eat for the next couple of days...I just feel yucky!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw, I know what you mean Lynn. Yesterday I really wanted to try my new MP3 thingy that came in the mail. It has a walking workout recorded and on it and a nice walking beat ( music ) but my left ankle must have heard my brain and heart getting excited about it and it decided to pull a fast one by " giving out " . I'd walk a few steps, then buckle over to the left and after 1 long block when the pain was attention grabbing I surrendered and hobbled home............ankle you won this time!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walks, as I say at this age: the mind is willing, but the body is weak. We do what we can, right? And be happy that we're still here to see another sun-shiney day!
    walkonby and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good luck to everyone on your weigh-ins tomorrow...we're leaving early to drive up north to attend the funeral of my DH's Sister's husband. She emailed us when we were in Florida that he had been feeling unwell for a couple of months; then they received the diagnosis: cancer. In just over two weeks, he was gone. So terribly sad...she's the youngest and only sister of 3 brothers...so sad for her and their two daughters...

Page 173 of 226 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast

Thread Information