User Tag List

Page 267 of 370 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

  1. #3991
    Smart Canuck gwennad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,911
    Likes Received
    7529
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)



    Oh my oh my! I got my parcel today From the lovely Pammie! woo hoo! Jackson and I enjoyed opening it up and voila, here are some pics

    Name:  IMAG0379.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  IMAG0380.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  33.3 KB

    We got so much stuff I'm sure I'm going to forget something.
    A fabulous scarf for me
    A change purse! woo hoo!
    an ice cream scoop
    waffle bowls
    cookie cutters
    packing tape
    muffin papers for V-day
    two cars for the boy
    some chocolates & smarties
    V-day cards & a craft to make cards
    colouring book
    cooking set for Jackson to help me bake
    a red shirt for Jackson
    Cars bubble bath

    The cat did not come in the package he's just nosy lol

  2. #3992
    Cancer survivor Armygirl76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WAINWRIGHT,AB
    Posts
    2,591
    Likes Received
    12018
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Armygirl is this you???


    Bahaaha I actually have had a pretty stressful week at work a lot of new policy so yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh my oh my! I got my parcel today From the lovely Pammie! woo hoo! Jackson and I enjoyed opening it up and voila, here are some pics

    Name:  IMAG0379.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  IMAG0380.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  33.3 KB

    We got so much stuff I'm sure I'm going to forget something.
    A fabulous scarf for me
    A change purse! woo hoo!
    an ice cream scoop
    waffle bowls
    cookie cutters
    packing tape
    muffin papers for V-day
    two cars for the boy
    some chocolates & smarties
    V-day cards & a craft to make cards
    colouring book
    cooking set for Jackson to help me bake
    a red shirt for Jackson
    Cars bubble bath

    The cat did not come in the package he's just nosy lol
    lovely so excited my buddy to get hers and vice versa
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Jan 31st, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

    "because tomorrow is another day"

  3. #3993
    Cancer survivor Armygirl76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    WAINWRIGHT,AB
    Posts
    2,591
    Likes Received
    12018
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)



    Lol my combat boot size is 4.5 my old Master Warrant officer use to joke I was a tiny chihuahua that thought it was a German Shepard

    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

    "because tomorrow is another day"

  4. #3994
    Smart Canuck Mich649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,744
    Likes Received
    3374
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh my oh my! I got my parcel today From the lovely Pammie! woo hoo! Jackson and I enjoyed opening it up and voila, here are some pics

    Name:  IMAG0379.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  IMAG0380.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  33.3 KB

    We got so much stuff I'm sure I'm going to forget something.
    A fabulous scarf for me
    A change purse! woo hoo!
    an ice cream scoop
    waffle bowls
    cookie cutters
    packing tape
    muffin papers for V-day
    two cars for the boy
    some chocolates & smarties
    V-day cards & a craft to make cards
    colouring book
    cooking set for Jackson to help me bake
    a red shirt for Jackson
    Cars bubble bath

    The cat did not come in the package he's just nosy lol
    Nice package!

  5. #3995
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    ok I will be posting an announcement soon regarding upcoming trains....

  6. #3996
    Smart Canuck K8's Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Penetanguishene, ON
    Posts
    2,672
    Likes Received
    4132
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Your package is in the mail buddy!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate
    ...
    .....

  7. #3997
    Smart Canuck PammieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,763
    Likes Received
    8194
    Trading Score
    408 (100%)



    I hope you enjoy it! I had fun shopping for you...I knew I needed to shop for you two when I saw that your little guy did not think that ice cream served with a regular spoon was acceptable! I had an ice cream scoop on my list so I knew it was meant to be! Waffle bowls are my fave so I thought that Jackson may enjoy them. And the littke baking set? I know that may not have been what you had in mind when you asked for silicone baking stuff but I couldnt resist when I saw it! It was so cute! !!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Alexa! My mom wouldn't let me get this mini apron and oven mitts for Munchkin lol...too soon?

    I took some pics of the stuff that I want for her future birthdays and pinned it all for online shopping there are a couple of cute stores/product lines here that I haven't seen before...of course, if my mom doesn't like it, it's time to leave the store!!! I'm slapping on a HUGE smile, trying to make it through a few more days under my parents thumbs!

    Oven mitts I want for Alexa one day...


    HILARIOUS new shades!


    That is all

  8. #3998
    Smart Canuck pumpkin9211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Likes Received
    9188
    Trading Score
    539 (100%)




    More great packages. We rock.

    Its pool night tonight... catch up later when I get home. Have not decided if tonight will include adult bevies... Im leaning towards "no".. I have my niece again tomorrow and have never experienced babysitting with a hangover and I don't think I want to either.


    Have fun ladies...

  9. #3999
    One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,085
    Likes Received
    20331
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)




    OMG what a cu T pie!!! and love the apron and mitts.. tsk.. i woulda just bought em anyway.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

  10. #4000
    Canadian Guru coyote00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    10,255
    Likes Received
    22595
    Trading Score
    456 (100%)




    Well....in case you don't know me...I FREAKING LOVE pantaloons. Pantaloon all the way here

  11. #4001
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10860
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I hope you enjoy it! I had fun shopping for you...I knew I needed to shop for you two when I saw that your little guy did not think that ice cream served with a regular spoon was acceptable! I had an ice cream scoop on my list so I knew it was meant to be! Waffle bowls are my fave so I thought that Jackson may enjoy them. And the littke baking set? I know that may not have been what you had in mind when you asked for silicone baking stuff but I couldnt resist when I saw it! It was so cute! !!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Alexa! My mom wouldn't let me get this mini apron and oven mitts for Munchkin lol...too soon?

    I took some pics of the stuff that I want for her future birthdays and pinned it all for online shopping there are a couple of cute stores/product lines here that I haven't seen before...of course, if my mom doesn't like it, it's time to leave the store!!! I'm slapping on a HUGE smile, trying to make it through a few more days under my parents thumbs!

    Oven mitts I want for Alexa one day...


    HILARIOUS new shades!


    That is all
    are those mini oven mitts??

    LOVE the shades! Please tell me you got her some!!?!
    DMS54, slambert, coyote00 and 4 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

  12. #4002
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10860
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    Totally True!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DMS54, gwennad, juliejolie and 8 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

  13. #4003
    Smart Canuck Keykey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,328
    Likes Received
    904
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)



    Checked out a few outlet food stores on the way home I go to on a regular basis. Prices are more than when they go on sale with coupons. Couponing rules!!!!!
    Jezebel, coyote00, Mich649 and 3 others like this.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

  14. #4004
    Smart Canuck PammieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,763
    Likes Received
    8194
    Trading Score
    408 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    are those mini oven mitts??

    LOVE the shades! Please tell me you got her some!!?!
    Haha - yeppers! Shades were on sale at Mexx....we got some cute a$$ stuff...also got some outfits from this Canadian clothing store.

    Julia - mini oven mitts and apron (plasticised). I took picsnof all the labels so that I can go online and try to buy it all. It was too hard with her being a psycho over my shoulder. the oven mitts were $10 and the apron was $18. She doesn't understand that coupon so that I can buy fun stuff like this!

  15. #4005
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10860
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Haha - yeppers! Shades were on sale at Mexx....we got some cute a$$ stuff...also got some outfits from this Canadian clothing store.

    Julia - mini oven mitts and apron (plasticised). I took picsnof all the labels so that I can go online and try to buy it all. It was too hard with her being a psycho over my shoulder. the oven mitts were $10 and the apron was $18. She doesn't understand that coupon so that I can buy fun stuff like this!

    I got DD a really cute kids apron at ikea for Christmas, she used it today to bake muffins with her Granny!
    Jezebel, KK7, DMS54 and 5 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •