User Tag List

Page 241 of 370 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    pediatrician is putting him in today at 3:30..i think i love her
    yay!!!!!!!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well in liue of not getting the house.. part of the 'new' life were starting is to get our house back in shape.. the first MAJOR project is my son's room.. i won't even begin to describe what it looked like.. as some of you would gasp and go 'whoa, is he a hoarder'?? well he has some issues.. we sat down on Saturday and created a family 'contract' that established certain projects being done in a certain time frame.. due to many concerns.. his room was given Friday as the deadline.. no if's no and's no buts'!.. he HAD to do it all himself...well he's now putting himself into at completely. i can't believe the change already. when he gets it done. i'll post one before IF i can find a pic and the after.. ha.. on any other normal given day he's try and take off .. .but today its pissing down rain.. he has no choice.. thanks Mother nature.. . on the other hand. my oldest and I have to go to his eye Dr. in an hour.. im not looking forward to it.. and then groceries.. yikes.. guess im wearing my rubbers.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

slambert.. thats fantastic news!!!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I hope this can be a place for us to celebrate with one another too....my boyfriend and I are officially dating again. he took me out on three dates and then asked me to be his girlfriend again. =) I'm super happy with the decision. we broke up for a lot of good reasons but we are also coming back together for a lot of good reasons too.

I'm so excited. the six months time apart was a time of lots of growth and I can only hope for the best now!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Hi all, busy day here, up early and off with the girl I work with to go sort out her cell phone. Now taking DD to her counselling appt., going to mail my package while she is there and sneak over to Superstore for a looky. Then she wants to go to Walmart and look at cds. With the issues she is working on we have reverted to a reward system - $3 for everyday she is 'good'. She has 12 days in now. Pretty proud. I suppose I can divulge another secret here since this is the week for letting is all out..... She is a cutter, it's terrifying and absolutely out of my control. I have never felt so helpless as a mother and been so scared. She has been in couselling for a few months now and it really seems to be helping. She has had some set backs, but seems to be doing well these days. She is wearing a shortsleeved shirt today for the first time in almost a year. I am sure she will be thrilled if she knew I was telling you all this but then again.... I think it's a good place for me to finally tell someone. Being a teenager is so hard these days.
    Please don't think I am a bad parent....

Oh Bluz~ hugs* You are a superb mom because you care about your daughter's well-being and are making the effort to get her the help she needs. That says a lot about you. Lots of kids would love you as their mom if they were going through similar situations. A lot of parents I know would rather deny or ignore the problem, hoping it would go away. Or worse yet, convince themselves that there's nothing wrong with their child and that they will "get over it."

I'm only a first-time mom and only for 14 months, but if I had the courage, kindness, love, and wisdom you and so many other mommies on here do (Slambert, Armygirl, etc...) then I would be so ever honoured =)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Thanks for that website Pumpkin, I'm looking at the Emotional Freedom Therapy right now and it sounds amazing. Going to get Trent to sit and read it with me later tonight and see if it's something he'll do with me.
    Jezebel, coyote00, bluzsuz and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Hi all, busy day here, up early and off with the girl I work with to go sort out her cell phone. Now taking DD to her counselling appt., going to mail my package while she is there and sneak over to Superstore for a looky. Then she wants to go to Walmart and look at cds. With the issues she is working on we have reverted to a reward system - $3 for everyday she is 'good'. She has 12 days in now. Pretty proud. I suppose I can divulge another secret here since this is the week for letting is all out..... She is a cutter, it's terrifying and absolutely out of my control. I have never felt so helpless as a mother and been so scared. She has been in couselling for a few months now and it really seems to be helping. She has had some set backs, but seems to be doing well these days. She is wearing a shortsleeved shirt today for the first time in almost a year. I am sure she will be thrilled if she knew I was telling you all this but then again.... I think it's a good place for me to finally tell someone. Being a teenager is so hard these days.
    Trust me, I am well aware that children (teenagers, especially) make choices that in no way reflect what kind of parent you are. You obviously love your children to the world's end...

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Ack! One or both of the girls colour ALL over DD's white bed sheets! They both say the other one did it & the other one is lying! *sigh* does anyone know how to get crayon out of sheets? I think it should just washout right?! I believe they were those washable Crayola crayons
    That's why we are a "Crayola Only" family! (Well, our reason is the walls, but it HAS to be Crayola if you ever want it out or off!)

And i missed the free bacon again.................................
    FREE BACON?! WHAT!?
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

((hugs))) Blu.. you are an awesome Mom. and yes teenagers often make choices that we wouldn't. in 20 years they'll look back and go what was I thinking.....
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I hope this can be a place for us to celebrate with one another too....my boyfriend and I are officially dating again. he took me out on three dates and then asked me to be his girlfriend again. =) I'm super happy with the decision. we broke up for a lot of good reasons but we are also coming back together for a lot of good reasons too.

I'm so excited. the six months time apart was a time of lots of growth and I can only hope for the best now!

HOORAY I am so excited for you DLee

of course we can celebrate

I signed up after running countless Half marathons to run my first Marathon on May 26 in Calgary the medal is a belt buckel be sure this girl will be wearing it lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

thanks all.... here in small town NS mental health is still kind of taboo and everyone knows your biz once you tell one person. I was a cutter too but a different sort... if that makes sense. My issues started a couple years after my dad died.
    I think Samis trigger was her bf breaking up with her to date a guy. That wasn't something I ever thought I'd be dealing with but ee did our best. She is 15 going on 25.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Back home with the kids; all schools in our school board are implementing emergency procedures due to the ice storm coming...
    The Military Base is even on Lock-Down.

Off to make sure we have our candles out and our phones charged...

RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post

so excited for you!!!!!

maple leaf is giving away fpc for the new portions bacon this week

Jezebel, coyote00 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Oh Bluz~ hugs* You are a superb mom because you care about your daughter's well-being and are making the effort to get her the help she needs. That says a lot about you. Lots of kids would love you as their mom if they were going through similar situations. A lot of parents I know would rather deny or ignore the problem, hoping it would go away. Or worse yet, convince themselves that there's nothing wrong with their child and that they will "get over it."

I'm only a first-time mom and only for 14 months, but if I had the courage, kindness, love, and wisdom you and so many other mommies on here do (Slambert, Armygirl, etc...) then I would be so ever honoured =)
    Well I was to terrified to see if it was a 'phase or something'. Its too scary to think of what might happen if it was ignored.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

yes, mental health is definitely something that we don't talk about enough. it's a shame that's it's taboo because then so many people suffer in silence.

thanks all.... here in small town NS mental health is still kind of taboo and everyone knows your biz once you tell one person. I was a cutter too but a different sort... if that makes sense. My issues started a couple years after my dad died.
    I think Samis trigger was her bf breaking up with her to date a guy. That wasn't something I ever thought I'd be dealing with but ee did our best. She is 15 going on 25.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I think I shared this with you before but we went through this as well with my bipolar son. It can get better. (((Hugs)))

Thread Information