User Tag List

Page 242 of 370 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Thanks for that website Pumpkin, I'm looking at the Emotional Freedom Therapy right now and it sounds amazing. Going to get Trent to sit and read it with me later tonight and see if it's something he'll do with me.
    Your therapist is amazing!!!! to get you in so soon.... with our health care that is a miracle. I went thru employee services at work to get Sami in quickly, still waiting on the referral our GP put in last fall!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Back home with the kids; all schools in our school board are implementing emergency procedures due to the ice storm coming...
    The Military Base is even on Lock-Down.

Off to make sure we have our candles out and our phones charged...

wow! stay safe!!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I like the reward systems. I've been pinteresting a few different ideas. mostly for younger kids though like buying from a "store" at home. bluz - never think you are a bad parent. I work in child protection services and trust me, you are far from a bad parent. you love your daughter so much, we can all see that. keep up the great work!! I know one day when I have kids, I will have a wealth of knowledge and tips from all of you!

me too. I've given up. I'll pay for my own bacon it's that good. haha.
    Did u see the jar I have pinned for rewarding "being good"...kinda like a swear jar but reinforcing the positive behaviour instead. Only problem I can see with that is your kids thinking they should get paid for being good.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Having a horrible day today.... I'm on the brink of tears but this mama has to stay strong....

1) Patient swearing, yelling, unhappy in general and somehow it's my fault. SIGH*

2) Baby girl has been crying since she woke up this morning and DH doesn't know what to do. She won't eat, sleep, or anything... she slept a good 8-10 hours when I left for work this morning. I think she's going through a phase where she wants mommy all the time and she's still too young to comprehend that I'm at work and not gone forever =(
    At this very moment, DH is driving to my workplace downtown to see if I can do something to calm her down. She's literally crying herself hoarse and blue.. =(
    I'm glad I have my own office at this clinic and I don't have patients to see... I don't care! My daughter is staying with me in my office til I know she's ok.

Rant over! Breathe, breathe, breathe. Deep breath. Sigh~
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Jan 29th, 2013 at 02:17 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

All caught up- mostly

Jes- so sorry to hear about your kitty, You are an amazing fur mama and she knows how much she is loved. Big hugs to you!

Buddy- your parcel should go out tomorrow - I baked you some cookies that I waiting on

Does anyone else's almost three year old drive them to drinking? (joking of course) but seriously she is REALLLLLLLLY trying my patience today.
    KK7, garbagepicker, DMS54 and 8 others like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by briwantstosave View Post
    all caught up- mostly :p

jes- so sorry to hear about your kitty, you are an amazing fur mama and she knows how much she is loved. Big hugs to you!

Buddy- your parcel should go out tomorrow - i baked you some cookies that i waiting on :p

does anyone else's almost three year old drive them to drinking? (joking of course) but seriously she is realllllllly trying my patience today.

yes!!
    Mich649, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

oops- missed some

dlee- congrats! Your happiness is palpable and i am certainly happy for you!

bluz- sounds weird, but I have kinda been where your daughter was when I was teen. It's a hard road, but I too had fantastic parents, and am now a better person for having gone through what I did, with tremendous love and support along the way. I feel like I got to know you on the advent train, and I think you are an awesome lady. I would love to meet you someday You are doing wonderful things for your daughter by just being there, and encouraging her and seeking out the help she needs. That in my mind, makes you an amazing mom, and even if she doesn't totally see that now- she will. I promise
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

juliejolie - is she sick? ear infection? That would be my first thought when my boy acts oddly, he's either sick (sometimes no fever even with an ear infection) or going through a growth spurt.

3-year-olds... yeah... fun times He's actually been good the past couple days, the daycare teacher even commented that he did really well yesterday (hopefully today is as good) and I am hoping he's finally getting it, but who knows... from one moment to the next he's all cuddles then all terror. Lately he's been calling me baby and telling me it's all going to be ok and we'll go for a picnic at the park... not quite sure what it's about lol, as he also strokes my hair, but I think it's just a mimic of the comfort he gets when he's losing it lol.

I really hope the freezing rain holds off another two hours... let me get homes and then it can start (fingers crossed!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Your therapist is amazing!!!! to get you in so soon.... with our health care that is a miracle. I went thru employee services at work to get Sami in quickly, still waiting on the referral our GP put in last fall!

Our therapist is usually hard to get into but our pediatrician is usually pretty good, with my son's health history she is usually pretty quick on getting to him. She is also going on vacation to Scotland (where she's from) on Thursday for a month so she's squeezing him in today so she can start any balls rolling that she needs to before she leaves.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

slambert- I echo what everyone else has said. You are an awesome mom, your MIL is a dou*he for doing that! I hope everything turns around, and I am sure it will hugs

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    All caught up- mostly

Jes- so sorry to hear about your kitty, You are an amazing fur mama and she knows how much she is loved. Big hugs to you!

Buddy- your parcel should go out tomorrow - I baked you some cookies that I waiting on

Does anyone else's almost three year old drive them to drinking? (joking of course) but seriously she is REALLLLLLLLY trying my patience today.

Whoever phrased "Terrible Two's" OBVIOUSLY hadn't made it to three's yet, because they're worse!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    slambert- I echo what everyone else has said. You are an awesome mom, your MIL is a dou*he for doing that! I hope everything turns around, and I am sure it will hugs
    Thank you

The pediatrician has made some recomendations...1st being listen to your parents because we are smart...LOL I love this lady. Also to give him Oval teen tea (oval teen made with warm milk) at bedtime, supposed to be calming. Get some melatonin for the rougher nights, try an iphone app called white noise to help him focus on something that is not stimulating at night, calming breathing and a prescription for adavan (sp??) if things get worse before she gets back to use only on the major panic attack nights. She said we are doing everything right and said to NOT offer any rewards for getting to sleep good as it would encourage him to sooth himself with food and rewards as an adult when he has to deal with a trying situation. He is feeling much more confident right now about his ability to go to bed on his own, now lets hope that confidence is still there at bed time!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Whoever phrased "Terrible Two's" OBVIOUSLY hadn't made it to three's yet, because they're worse!
    I've heard the term trying 3's and f@#$ing 4's before..LOL doesn't get much better from there either, mine's 11 and I have all kinds of words to describe his attitude..LOL

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    juliejolie - is she sick? ear infection? That would be my first thought when my boy acts oddly, he's either sick (sometimes no fever even with an ear infection) or going through a growth spurt.

3-year-olds... yeah... fun times He's actually been good the past couple days, the daycare teacher even commented that he did really well yesterday (hopefully today is as good) and I am hoping he's finally getting it, but who knows... from one moment to the next he's all cuddles then all terror. Lately he's been calling me baby and telling me it's all going to be ok and we'll go for a picnic at the park... not quite sure what it's about lol, as he also strokes my hair, but I think it's just a mimic of the comfort he gets when he's losing it lol.

I really hope the freezing rain holds off another two hours... let me get homes and then it can start (fingers crossed!)

I don't think its an ear infection or even sickness... maybe it's a growth spurt or phase?
    My DH and baby got to my workplace and she's fine and dandy now... not surprised... she always wants Mommy.
    She's in the waiting room playing and DH is passing the time watching Mr. Bean on our waiting room tv.

I leave in an hour, so it won't be much longer. I just told him... for now, don't attempt to go out if she's going to be like this. She's fine at home but DH gets bored and wants to go out to the mall, etc.

I just hope THIS phase passes soon. And we think that when she starts to walk, that maybe she'll have more fun running around in the mall with daddy.

*fingers crossed* this day doesn't get any worse
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Jan 29th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Just got back & getting caught up

ALL of you ladies are such an inspiration!!!

Thread Information