• 1 Post By ex0ticb3lla
  • 3 Post By ericaraina
  • 2 Post By alex78
  • 1 Post By matrix82

Thread: Plus sized sports bras?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Here's a question - where the heck can you get them? Yes, there's plenty of online sources, but it's like shoes, I've got to try the thing on. They seem to run small and DD is about as big as they seem to come in stores. Anyone have ideas?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The only place I've seen plus size sports bras are at Addition Elle. My experience has been that, in Canada, popular brands seem to think you stop exercising if your bra size is higher than 38.
    Mia001, Natalka, Angela273 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    The only place I've seen plus size sports bras are at Addition Elle. My experience has been that, in Canada, popular brands seem to think you stop exercising if your bra size is higher than 38.

same thing for the sport clothing
    sportsbras.ca likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Depends upon what plus size, too.
    I don't have big girls, but the rest of me is, so I get mine at Pennington's.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

LOL you made me giggle with this one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if there is still a Sears Outlet in NS...is there still one on Chebucto?...but I go to the Sears outlets here in Ontario (London/Brampton) once every couple of months, and I always head to the bra section. On days when they have 40% off, or some other discount, it's even better.

As a woman who has been asked to dance by stumpy men my whole life, I suggest Glamorise, Olga or WonderBra as your best bets.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alex78 View Post
    I don't know if there is still a Sears Outlet in NS...is there still one on Chebucto?...but I go to the Sears outlets here in Ontario (London/Brampton) once every couple of months, and I always head to the bra section. On days when they have 40% off, or some other discount, it's even better.

As a woman who has been asked to dance by stumpy men my whole life, I suggest Glamorise, Olga or WonderBra as your best bets.
    We do have a Sears Outlet, but didn't find anything there. The Glamorise sound good, but there's noplace local to try one on; if I'm going to spend $80, I want one that fits! Wonderbra doesn't make big enough for me. But the good news is, I found some at Cleves. They're Nike, were only $30. They pull over your head which is not my favourite style, but keeps things stable enough for what I do.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

target in the US had some, however although they were plus size, they still were on the smaller side
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Do these even exist? I'm not typically a plus size, but I do need a large size for a sports bra. It took me a LONNNNNG time to find one that fits. Its a struggle to get on and even worse to take off when sweaty and exhausted (always hurting my shoulder taking it off!). Keep us updated on what you find! The one I found was from Winners.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The best sports bra I have worn was when I played rugby. I wore Enell bras which are expensive, but like a piece of armour. They aren't super pretty. They certainly keep you in place and they support your back...so if you are willing to invest about $75, they are seriously well worth the investment. I don't have that much need to wear them now, so, Glamorise and the like are good.
    Angela273 and sportsbras.ca like this.

New to SC, not trades! :)
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I always get mine 3 for $15 at Walmart. im a 44C

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaanne2090 View Post
    I always get mine 3 for $15 at Walmart. im a 44C
    I'm the same size but I've never seen these bras. Do you know the brand name? Are they boxed or hanging?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm a 40 E and just bought a really nice Panache. I need the extra support. My bank account did not need the $80 hit for one, but not much else I could do. I can't find an E in firm support at most department stores :S.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Thread Information