User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree596Likes

Thread: The 2013 "Other Money" Thread! "What's in YOUR Wallet?"

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    SavingYHEM: I know it's tempting because it's getting to be summer but you really should keep at least your FRONT door! Just teasing! Great job!
    ha!
    I am so happy that hubby is willing to part with all this stuff!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

A few wks ago I earned my $25 Walmart card from a survey site!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My husband and I each have a swagbucks account. We have been redeeming our points for Amazon.ca codes because dh needs a new electric shaver and it is not cheap. I currently have $50 on my club Sobeys card. Last December I cashed out about $200 in Sobeys points. We are planning on garage sale May 28th. We have lots of stuff in the shed to sell and make more room. We have certainly been given a lot of second hand stuff for ds, more than we can use. Good thing the people who gave it to us are fine with us selling the extras so we can buy other items that we need.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

sold another toy $5 - will be having a garage sale soon too
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I cut my own hair last weekend. It probably saved me between $20 and $70. I was just becoming budget-conscious after the last time I paid around $70 (incl tax and tip) for a haircut - actually more like a trim. I have long straight hair and realized it was ridiculous to pay that much just for a trim. I tried a bunch of less expensive places and Magic Cuts was the best but then they closed near me. I tried a couple of other salons but found the hairdressers rude. That's when I decided to try to learn to cut my own hair. I had been trimming my own bangs for years because my hair grows fast and I didn't have time to keep going back to the salon to get my bangs trimmed. My last hairdresser told me how good my bangs looked. But after I mentioned I cut them myself, she barely bothered with my bangs - I guess because she knew I could cut them myself.

So I Googled cutting long hair and found a site with detailed instructions. Been trimming my own hair for about 2 1/2-3 years now - 3 or 4 times a year. I know someone who studied hairdressing and she's told me numerous time that I do a good job on my hair

Silk
    Have a great life!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to this thread I'm 16.00$ richer then I was yesterday thanks to mail- in rebates. I did not they would work but they do

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

received another movie ticket in the mail from lean cuisine rewards...and almost 1/2 way in points to another ticket
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Building my points slowly while only buying what we need/on budget. Airmiles-=$20 Metro PC Points $281.00 CT $ on the card $69.60 SDM $360.00 Can't wait to do a Shoppers redemption but will hold off till I get the basement storage organized and see what I have/need and a great flyer!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I cut my own hair last weekend. It probably saved me between $20 and $70. I was just becoming budget-conscious after the last time I paid around $70 (incl tax and tip) for a haircut - actually more like a trim. I have long straight hair and realized it was ridiculous to pay that much just for a trim. I tried a bunch of less expensive places and Magic Cuts was the best but then they closed near me. I tried a couple of other salons but found the hairdressers rude. That's when I decided to try to learn to cut my own hair. I had been trimming my own bangs for years because my hair grows fast and I didn't have time to keep going back to the salon to get my bangs trimmed. My last hairdresser told me how good my bangs looked. But after I mentioned I cut them myself, she barely bothered with my bangs - I guess because she knew I could cut them myself.

So I Googled cutting long hair and found a site with detailed instructions. Been trimming my own hair for about 2 1/2-3 years now - 3 or 4 times a year. I know someone who studied hairdressing and she's told me numerous time that I do a good job on my hair

Silk
    Good for you! I too have long hair and simple to cut. Have had my friend trim it in the past and need to get her to do it again. Haven't had it cut in over 2 years and it needs it bad. But I don't like to waste $$$
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

On Mother's Day, we went to Shopper's Drug Mart and I let my DH go wild. He bought rechargable batteries, memory card, candy, and chips. I bought milk, bread, PB, pizza, and Pantene shampoo (2 for 1 couponetc. We bought a camera that was on sale for my 10yo DD. All paid for with Optimum points except the tax which I paid with a GC I bought so extra Optimum points. Over $300 in free stuff.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just ordered a 50.00 home depot gift card from my rbc visa-will help with the renovations in our bathroom -plus made another 8.00 on kijiji

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just received a $10PC gift card from a MIR!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got 4 free pkgs of mints -thru a taste test -I did on line today-saved 5.00 easy -wont have to buy mints for awhile-not that I buy them all the time anyway
    Angela273 and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Ebates cheque $8.63

Focus Group for 2 hrs of my time-$90.00
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Good for you! I used to do that years ago too. Nice savings, it adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

Silk
    Silk likes this.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information