User Tag List

Page 239 of 613 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
    Ciel, torontogal12 and luckbealady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had this offer last week but didn't use it. It was for single bottles

Sorry this was supposed to be a quoted response for the gatorade bottles
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sat, Sep 6th, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Single bottles would say 700ml, I get these offers all the time and the single bottle is my fave as its more points
    Ciel likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Oh and I take back my offers blow comment. I have a 200 points for each box of KD offer, but at RCCS prices I was meh. Omg, it's at target for 44 cents a box, stock up time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Oh and I take back my offers blow comment. I have a 200 points for each box of KD offer, but at RCCS prices I was meh. Omg, it's at target for 44 cents a box, stock up time.

I got 300 pts offer.. I went to RCSS with the intention of PM Target price. They already Ad Matched it but it has a limit of 1. After 1, its 1.79. So I left not getting anything
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Finally my offers lined up with a sale and used my first 2 offers 200 /$1 broccoli 99c (so i had to buy 2 to get any points) and 100/$1 bananas 49c
    Earned 400 pts
    Ciel, coupon girl and terry2144 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I got 300 pts offer.. I went to RCSS with the intention of PM Target price. They already Ad Matched it but it has a limit of 1. After 1, its 1.79. So I left not getting anything
    That sucks, I dont think. Have ever seen RCSS ad match here in Ontario. I wanted to buy 36 to give some with a friend. I will let you know how it works out for me.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Eww your RCSS is mean! LOL
    I PMd 4 at my RCSS today - they have no PM limits, but we won't eat more than that.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    I have no idea how PC Plus determines their points offers. I shop mostly at No Frills and RCSS, at least 3x per week, since they are located between home<----->work. But all my shops are small, around <$10, and I'm a PM zealot. I do use all my FPCs at RCSS since they're good about including the tax. I would say 75% of my purchases are produce/meat.

Though, I do wonder if Galen Weston Jr. is secretly cheering me on to surpass a certain milestone...

Attachment 255786
    hmmmm, now you wouldn't be having a bit of Photoshop Fun with us, would you 'Tictacoh' ? hehe
    I mean, 500pts per $1 spent on Beef !!!! That's like the entire meat case of FRESH beef being Pink stickered, isn't it? however, if your personal offers are all legit, you must be on some sort of VIP list. Colour me envious, like everyone else here.
    Ciel, innaor, RonBC and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    hmmmm, now you wouldn't be having a bit of Photoshop Fun with us, would you 'Tictacoh' ? hehe
    I mean, 500pts per $1 spent on Beef !!!! That's like the entire meat case of FRESH beef being Pink stickered, isn't it? however, if your personal offers are all legit, you must be on some sort of VIP list. Colour me envious, like everyone else here.
    LOL, if only I were that proficient! If I were, I'd use my talents more wisely, like Photoshopping Rob Ford climbing the side of the CN Tower, holding a bullhorn, yelling, "Bore, bore, bore!"

My offers might seem great, but like others, they don't always match my preferences or shopping habits. Take the beef offer you highlighted. We rarely buy beef (only for when we have guests over) and I already have a nice pack of steaks in the freezer. Since that shop, I've gotten 400pts/$1 fresh beef a few times which I didn't use. And even with PC Plus raising the ante this week, I'm still passing on the offer. Now if only I'd get an offer on fresh chicken -- I'd be ALL over that! And I lament that I never get offers for fresh berries that I buy all the time...

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Match.com site for PC Plus Members? Ads could read "500pts/$1 fresh beef person" seeking "800+ pts blueberries/raspberries person" to go shopping on Saturday night. Must enjoy long strolls in the produce section picking the perfect package of berries. Willing to bring a cooler on wheels for outing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gatorade
    591 mL

1,200 pts.
    Expires: September 10, 2014
    Loaded Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know how much is this one in Rcss? how many I can buy from this offer?
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

You can starting PM with the 2nd one if they have limit 1, I do that all the time.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The KD deal worked. I did not shelf clear and bought 45 boxes. 35 went to a friend with a big family. This is the most I have ever bought of one product in my life, but for an end cost of 24 cents a box it was too good to pass up. I also was able to use my bogo pedigree coupon with an personalized offer of 1400 with every $4.00 spent & an in store offer of 500 for each package.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL, if only I were that proficient! If I were, I'd use my talents more wisely, like Photoshopping Rob Ford climbing the side of the CN Tower, holding a bullhorn, yelling, "Bore, bore, bore!"

My offers might seem great, but like others, they don't always match my preferences or shopping habits. Take the beef offer you highlighted. We rarely buy beef (only for when we have guests over) and I already have a nice pack of steaks in the freezer. Since that shop, I've gotten 400pts/$1 fresh beef a few times which I didn't use. And even with PC Plus raising the ante this week, I'm still passing on the offer. Now if only I'd get an offer on fresh chicken -- I'd be ALL over that! And I lament that I never get offers for fresh berries that I buy all the time...

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Match.com site for PC Plus Members? Ads could read "500pts/$1 fresh beef person" seeking "800+ pts blueberries/raspberries person" to go shopping on Saturday night. Must enjoy long strolls in the produce section picking the perfect package of berries. Willing to bring a cooler on wheels for outing.
    LOL ... now that's hilarious, very imaginative, and a Great idea. I hear ya about the Chicken ... I'd be all such an offer too; for meat the best I've ever got is the 200pts per $1 for both Beef and Pork, and have used it a few times. We are big fresh fruit and produce users, and luckily both my wife and I seem to get a good variety of appropriate offers in that regard, on a regular basis, which saves us a few bucks over the long haul. Anyway, good for you, getting so many 40 - 50 % off high value offers.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Now if only I'd get an offer on fresh chicken -- I'd be ALL over that!
    Am with you on that. I get offers on fresh pork and fresh beef all the time, but have never had one on fresh chicken, and I don't think I've ever seen one posted here by another member either. I wonder why no offers on fresh chicken? Is it because it's already the most popular meat in Canada, or do the chicken farmers have some kind deal that prevent points on chicken?

We do eat beef and pork, so I do enjoy getting those offers, but would love to see chicken added to the mix.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information