User Tag List

Page 240 of 613 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They are 3.98. You can get as many as you want as long as you get them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    Gatorade
    591 mL

1,200 pts.
    Expires: September 10, 2014
    Loaded Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know how much is this one in Rcss? how many I can buy from this offer?
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Anyone know how I can redeem my PC points for PC giftcards? I went to Zehrs yesterday and tried to get $100, $50, 2X $10 GC's all for a total of $170. I have 176,800 points but when they tried to redeem my points the monitor said insufficient something, balance $0, minimum 20,000.

They called two managers and still couldn't figure it out.

I'd like to be able to redeem these points as I don't really have any collecting stores around me. Closest store is No Frills so want to be able to use it there.
    Ciel likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:50 AM.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Anyone know how I can redeem my PC points for PC giftcards? I went to Zehrs yesterday and tried to get $100, $50, 2X $10 GC's all for a total of $170. I have 176,800 points but when they tried to redeem my points the monitor said insufficient something, balance $0, minimum 20,000.

I might be wrong but i think you can only redeem points for GCs if you have a PC MC

I'd like to be able to redeem these points as I don't really have any collecting stores around me. Closest store is No Frills so want to be able to use it there.

I might be wrong but i think you can only redeem points for GCs if you have a PC MC
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding President's Choice® gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

hmm, odd I could of sworn I saw members posting a way to get around it using their pc points cards to buy PC giftcards.

Maybe I'll just find some other type of gc to buy although I doubt they will have anything I can actually use. Pioneer, Walmart and PC seem to be about it.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

About a week ago, I tried redeeming my points for a Loblaws GC and the system wouldn't allow it (I only have the PC plus card - no debit or credit card with them). Cashier told me that in the past, they would be able to do it, but no longer. I dont know when this change occurred, but find it ridiculous that I can't redeem my points to shop in their store. My purchases never reach 20$, so I am either stuck getting a GC to another retailer or buying random stuff to reach the 20$ minimum.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding President's Choice® gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.
    @highlighted part:

I redeem my points for PC giftcards all the time. Trick is cashier needs to press the button for "PC Plus Points " not "regular points" CSM told this to the cashier who didn't know how to do it and the computer kept saying I din't have any points .
    Ciel, 2shopmom and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    About a week ago, I tried redeeming my points for a Loblaws GC and the system wouldn't allow it (I only have the PC plus card - no debit or credit card with them). Cashier told me that in the past, they would be able to do it, but no longer. I dont know when this change occurred, but find it ridiculous that I can't redeem my points to shop in their store. My purchases never reach 20$, so I am either stuck getting a GC to another retailer or buying random stuff to reach the 20$ minimum.
    I used this trick before and it worked. But I don't know if it still works or not. I bought something for more than the points I wanted to redeem and paid for the rest of the bill by credit card. Then I returned the purchase. They refunded the whole bill to my credit card including the value of the points because they couldn't refund the points back to my points acct.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Mon, Sep 8th, 2014 at 02:09 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thank you so much for this info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    @highlighted part:

I redeem my points for PC giftcards all the time. Trick is cashier needs to press the button for "PC Plus Points " not "regular points" CSM told this to the cashier who didn't know how to do it and the computer kept saying I din't have any points .
    PurpleBunny89 and Cata like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    @highlighted part:

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Thank you so much for this info!!!
    I agree, thank you so much for this! This was the answer I was looking for. I knew there was a way around it somehow I just couldn't remember how others had done it in the past. Will write this down on my list of errands.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Cata like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I received a digital offer of 1000 pts for Kraft Jam 500 ml but Superstore doesn't carry Kraft jam. Are there other Loblaw's stores that carry Kraft jam?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I received a digital offer of 1000 pts for Kraft Jam 500 ml but Superstore doesn't carry Kraft jam. Are there other Loblaw's stores that carry Kraft jam?
    Krazy that they would offer you something you can't buy
    That is my favorite jam only place I know that sells it is metro
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Mon, Sep 8th, 2014 at 06:36 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

does anyone else have difficulty getting the points when they use a green bag or box?
    i just tried it for the first time yesterday.
    the cashier entered her code to acknowledge the bag and it does show on my receipt.
    BUT...it just shows as -.01, no points are given.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    does anyone else have difficulty getting the points when they use a green bag or box?
    i just tried it for the first time yesterday.
    the cashier entered her code to acknowledge the bag and it does show on my receipt.
    BUT...it just shows as -.01, no points are given.
    yes,it shows as -.01, when u check the transaction history u will find the 10pts added
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information