User Tag List

Page 237 of 613 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    My offers this week:

Attachment 255740
    Wow, so many high value offers! I was super excited the two times I got 400 points per $ on beef, you have 500! And the 400 points for produce. Also love your instant oatmeal one. Wow!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow 2200 pts for oatmeal! It's on for $1.98. I got 1200 pts for oatmeal. Bought 10, used b4g1 coupon. $4.95 total for all of them. Thought I should have bought more but now the offer shows as redeamed.
    The_Scarecrow and d.ot like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Your offers are amazing! I'm wondering how often do you shop at PC stores (Loblaws, Dominion, etc)? I'm trying to figure out the pattern. Do they want you to shop more or the they award you for shopping there a lot?Please share
    Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    My offers this week:

Attachment 255740
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My offers:
    Name:  pc.PNG
Views: 329
Size:  143.3 KB

I like the stuffed chicken breast one...but I hardly ever see them on sale.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Sobeys (Ontario) blueberries and raspberries USA 170g 3/$5 (so $1.67) front page of flyer starting today. Nice blueberry offer, hopefully the size matches up for you.
    Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!!! Thank you soooo much! Yay, 7cent blueberries! Blueberry jam, blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt parfait, blueberry pie, bluebeery icecream topping, frozen blueberries........
    Natalka and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Your offers are amazing! I'm wondering how often do you shop at PC stores (Loblaws, Dominion, etc)? I'm trying to figure out the pattern. Do they want you to shop more or the they award you for shopping there a lot?Please share
    I like watching for patterns as well. Dh only received 4 offers this week, not sure why. All produce : raspberries 600pts, mushrooms 200 pts, noname vegetables 400pts and tomatoes 300 points. New member since April, shops every week (sometimes twice), has $100+ points and shops at superstore and occasionally zehrs and loblaws. Maybe we should boycott this week, but will likely use all of them.

I received the usual 17 and will probably use 5 of them.
    innaor likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have received Spend $10 in the Natural Food Department and receive 4000 points.All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

Pc Organic Vegetables and Fruits are Natural food? Any suggestion What I can buy?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I was at NF yesterday and asked the cashier when PC Plus would be rolled out to the NF stores. This month - Sept 13 at NF in Ontario - according to the cashier.

Another cashier today told me the 19th. She mentioned 2 weeks to work out the 'bugs'. Hopefully by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!!
    Head cashier at no frills in london is at pc plus training this week then will show rest of cashiers. I heard mid sept start as well. Here is hoping for great first week offers!
    Ciel, innaor and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    I have received Spend $10 in the Natural Food Department and receive 4000 points.All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

Pc Organic Vegetables and Fruits are Natural food? Any suggestion What I can buy?
    No organic fruit and veggies do not count. Organic milk, eggs, yogurt, soups, juices, kashi or nature path cereal, soy/ almond milk, anything in the natural value aisle. We shop in that aisle a lot, I love when I get offers like that!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my offers this week BLOW!! Next week perhaps.
    Natalka, Ciel, panda bear and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The usual, I see?

Me too. The same offers week after week. If they didn't work last week, why would they work this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my offers this week BLOW!! Next week perhaps.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So all July and August while everyone was getting blueberry offers every week and getting cheap blueberries I was buying them with not a blueberry offer in sight (program is supposed to follow. Using habits.) so a couple weeks ago I decide to get dh a card to see what kind of offers he will get. Well this week dh gets 1600 points for blueberries, 600 points for raspberries, 600'points for romaine. Awesome, of course nobody has pints of blueberries,on sale this week. Ecause blueberry season is over!!! I know sobeys has 1/2 pints for 3 for $5 so that will be awesome...if RCSS has that size...fingers crossed.
    Ciel, walkonby, innaor and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    So all July and August while everyone was getting blueberry offers every week and getting cheap blueberries I was buying them with not a blueberry offer in sight (program is supposed to follow. Using habits.) so a couple weeks ago I decide to get dh a card to see what kind of offers he will get. Well this week dh gets 1600 points for blueberries, 600 points for raspberries, 600'points for romaine. Awesome, of course nobody has pints of blueberries,on sale this week. Ecause blueberry season is over!!! I know sobeys has 1/2 pints for 3 for $5 so that will be awesome...if RCSS has that size...fingers crossed.
    Oh phooey to that!!? I have gone so many times to PM the great offers I had on produce at RCSS and their containers of berries, etc seem to strangely be not quite the sizes I need to PM, OR the right size but are " organic ", grrr! I hope you have better luck and can snag the blueberries this week.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The offers are okay, but none of them involve things we plan on buying this week. Too bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    No organic fruit and veggies do not count. Organic milk, eggs, yogurt, soups, juices, kashi or nature path cereal, soy/ almond milk, anything in the natural value aisle. We shop in that aisle a lot, I love when I get offers like that!
    Thanks
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information