User Tag List

Page 257 of 613 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a couple of great offers this week, especially when combining coupons. 2,000 points for Tylenol purchase. $2.49 for small pack-$3 on any size. 4,800 points for any ombrelle sunscreen $7.99 -$3.50 printable. Only bought one of each but a deal is a deal! Now if only I could find some pink sticker pampers to take advantage of the 7,500 points! I keep getting diaper offers because I buy them for friends or for gifts when I see them pink stickered.
    maple7 likes this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Half a pre-packaged ham. Both the items featured in the offer were pre-packaged, like you would find in the refrigerated processed meats section. I don't think I've seen a No Frills with a deli counter, at least not in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    By half a ham, you mean from the deli counter where they cut your meat, right?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The points should appear on your receipt. You should call or submit an inquiry online, otherwise, you wont receive the points.
    Not sure what the family size PB is...maybe it's worth looking at the fine print to make sure you purchased the right size.
    My peanut butter one says this:
    Family Size Kraft Peanut Butter
    750 g or 1 kg

1,000 pts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a Stouffers 1200 pts coupon last week and I didn't think I received the points as there wasn't anything written after each item. I did however receive the points in the digital points total at the bottom of the receipt. Not sure why this happened but thought people might want to check the total at the bottom before submitting inquiries. I used 3 other offers and the points were listed under the purchases, but not the Stouffer one.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks, I will call them. I bought 1kg size p.b. which was mentioned in the offer I loaded all the offer i my card and also paid by pc card so everything should be right, and I didn't use any coupon, actually now have to start collecting coupons after spending 3 months out of Canada, but atleast that was a very happy time with my parents and whole family there after 3 years.

Update: Ok so I emailed them and guess what I got my 5000 points. Thanks for guidance from sc. fellows and also thanks PC plus too.
    Last edited by uanoor; Mon, Sep 29th, 2014 at 09:20 PM.
    Ciel, MillieH and maple7 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    Half a pre-packaged ham. Both the items featured in the offer were pre-packaged, like you would find in the refrigerated processed meats section. I don't think I've seen a No Frills with a deli counter, at least not in my neck of the woods.
    Check the details of you deli meat offer. There are two different deli meats offers out there. One is for deli meats from the service counter, the other is for pre-packaged deli meats. A half ham would definitely not meet the definition of the service counter offer, and I am not sure that it would count for the pre-package one either. The half hams are usually found over in the meat section of the store, not in the deli section.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Not sure what the family size PB is...maybe it's worth looking at the fine print to make sure you purchased the right size.
    Kraft Peanut Butter
    Family size is 750g or 1kg
    Club size is 2kg
    Ciel, luckbealady, d.ot and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did anybody else just get this? three days (Sept. 39 - Oct. 1), 5,000 pts for every $25 spent in health or beauty products. I am wondering if it's because I just did a small shop at lunch for items that would be considered health and beauty:
    Pink stickered Always radiant $1.92 x 2 = $3.84 - $2 wub2 (there were only two!, sorry none left.
    tylenol - small pack $2.99 - 2.99.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 1400 pts on Quaker Bars.. and they are on sale at Walmart for $1.44 .. does anyone know if I can show the DIGITAL walmart flyer to a Nofrills cashier and they will let me PM? Also how well does Nofrills PC Plus pts work so well? I am wondering whether or not the points will go through!
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by suependous View Post
    I have 1400 pts on Quaker Bars.. and they are on sale at Walmart for $1.44 .. does anyone know if I can show the DIGITAL walmart flyer to a Nofrills cashier and they will let me PM? Also how well does Nofrills PC Plus pts work so well? I am wondering whether or not the points will go through!
    I don't know about no frills but I use ***** on my iPad at superstore. Makes for really easy price matching compared to lugging flyers around and section inn off your shopping cart for each store
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Last week I showed the strawberries price on sale whale to the cashier as we couldnt locate it in the flyer. So they did accept it ... but no official word yet. Give it a try
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suependous View Post
    Depends on your store, one here will the other wants to see the flyer because people can photoshop flyers and sometimes the wrong dates are on the title
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my points today after sending an inquiry yesterday. I don't know if I got the product offer right or they just want to get me off their backs, but I'm satisfied. Guess I gotta watch my receipt like a hawk when I use the PC Plus card. Thanks for your input/advice, contributors to this thread. I'd never know that I can get my missing points otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Check the details of you deli meat offer. There are two different deli meats offers out there. One is for deli meats from the service counter, the other is for pre-packaged deli meats. A half ham would definitely not meet the definition of the service counter offer, and I am not sure that it would count for the pre-package one either. The half hams are usually found over in the meat section of the store, not in the deli section.
    Ciel, Anna Michele and luckbealady like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
    Grey, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Check your offers, new offer showed up for me today in ON (5k on $25 Health & Beauty, so not that exciting)
    I got it too. RCSS has 2500 Wu's $20 starting Friday. Pity the bonus offer expires before that
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information