User Tag List

Page 256 of 613 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 10:08 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Stopped by RCSS today really quick to buy a salad for supper - picked up a loaf cake while I was there and the 300 points did not credit. Took less than 5 minutes for them to award after a points inquiry. Just a heads up, in case anyone else was planning on getting the Farmer's Market loaf cakes (300 points is listed in the flyer - you can PM to No Frills for $2).

Will do my big shop tomorrow. I wish they'd award me on the number bought for things like mushrooms and broccoli, instead of the $1 spend minimum.

Something that really drives me insane - I bought Pringles a while back when they were on sale for a great price (and had the beach towel mail-in), and purposefully didn't scan my PC Plus card, because I didn't want to get offers for Pringles when I very rarely buy them. Now I've gotten an offer for them pretty much every darn week (except last week when Walmart had them on sale super cheap)! I figure it's because it also uses my debit card history at the store.
    Wow so envious of your 2200 Ezekiel offer..would love that offer. I think sobeys has the bread for $4.99 which makes it an attractive price to stock up.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Wow so envious of your 2200 Ezekiel offer..would love that offer. I think sobeys has the bread for $4.99 which makes it an attractive price to stock up.
    If I could give it to you, I would! We make our own bread here, so it would have been nice to have an offer on something like bread machine yeast or bread flour instead.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This week the only offer I have on my card is 10,000pts for every $50 I spend in the store. I still have to contact them about my missing 1,000pts that they jipped me on last week from offers that I purchased but wasn't properly credited for.

edit: the front page of my flier said 2,000pts wub $20 in produce, but I'm not sure how that offer works in conjunction with my PC Plus card. I guess if your purchase qualifies and they scan your card, then it will be credited to the account?
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Sep 27th, 2014 at 11:36 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    This week the only offer I have on my card is 10,000pts for every $50 I spend in the store. I still have to contact them about my missing 1,000pts that they jipped me on last week from offers that I purchased but wasn't properly credited for.

edit: the front page of my flier said 2,000pts wub $20 in produce, but I'm not sure how that offer works in conjunction with my PC Plus card. I guess if your purchase qualifies and they scan your card, then it will be credited to the account?
    Yep. It's the same as in-store points. My store had it on AAA beef this summer. So if you have any points on produce in your personal offers, you would get those points as well.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Ciel like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Can I redeem pcplus point towards pc gift card? I tried it yesterday but cashier told me it didn't work.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    If I could give it to you, I would! We make our own bread here, so it would have been nice to have an offer on something like bread machine yeast or bread flour instead.
    dont you wish we could switch offers? Thanks for the thought though!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Can I redeem pcplus point towards pc gift card? I tried it yesterday but cashier told me it didn't work.
    Only if you have a PC Mastercard etc - not just the points card
    Ciel and paylessgetmore like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Only if you have a PC Mastercard etc - not just the points card
    Thank you for answering my Q's.

So can I purchase items with pcplus points and pay by redeeming pcplus points in the same transaction?

It's like redeeming and earning points at the same time? Possible?
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I also got this offer and bought 2 PB jars (1000g) from Nofrill, also have some points for produce. I thought points should appear on receipt instantly like SDM card, but nothing there. Can any one have some idea? Should I call them or wait.?

Quote Originally Posted by ancarett View Post
    Family sized Kraft Peanut Butter offer of 1000 points. $2.88 at YIG before the points. We won't need to buy any peanut butter until well after the holidays!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I also got this offer and bought 2 PB jars (1000g) from Nofrill, also have some points for produce. I thought points should appear on receipt instantly like SDM card, but nothing there. Can any one have some idea? Should I call them or wait.?
    The points should appear on your receipt. You should call or submit an inquiry online, otherwise, you wont receive the points.
    Not sure what the family size PB is...maybe it's worth looking at the fine print to make sure you purchased the right size.
    uanoor, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 10:09 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, luckbealady and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Like lecale said - Family size is 2kg.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used my PCPlus card for the first time today. Loaded my offers, used the one for get 200 points for every $1 spent on juice and the 200 points for every $1 spent on deli meats. I didn't get any points for the half a ham I bought (they used a photo of a half PC turkey breast in the photo) and only 200 points despite buying almost $8 worth of juice. I've filed a points inquiry online. So far, not impressed.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    Used my PCPlus card for the first time today. Loaded my offers, used the one for get 200 points for every $1 spent on juice and the 200 points for every $1 spent on deli meats. I didn't get any points for the half a ham I bought (they used a photo of a half PC turkey breast in the photo) and only 200 points despite buying almost $8 worth of juice. I've filed a points inquiry online. So far, not impressed.
    By half a ham, you mean from the deli counter where they cut your meat, right?
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information