User Tag List

Page 377 of 613 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #5641
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,661
    Likes Received
    29612
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Maxi selling 15 cans of Pepsi or 7UP for 4.77 with 1000 BP.
    I price matched with sdm flyer for 3.99
    Bought 10 cases of 7UP and got 10,000 bonus points.
    You can price match and still have the points,nice deal and good to know,

  2. #5642
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    I recently got the PC financial card. Before this, I only had the PC plus card. My family members have the other 2 key chain cards that they use. I am wondering if they can still use those cards if I link up my PC plus card to the PC financial card?
    Should I keep them separate? Will I lose out on something if I link it all up?
    ROMEO, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

  3. #5643
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,204
    Likes Received
    21134
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I recently got the PC financial card. Before this, I only had the PC plus card. My family members have the other 2 key chain cards that they use. I am wondering if they can still use those cards if I link up my PC plus card to the PC financial card?
    Should I keep them separate? Will I lose out on something if I link it all up?
    You can link multiple cards/key cards in your account but you could get two sets of offers if you keep them separate
    ROMEO, Ciel, d.ot and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  4. #5644
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,661
    Likes Received
    29612
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    So I installed the PC plus application on my father cellular and my offer of spend 50$ get 10$ off is still there!!! And no limit of time.I have a 150$ shop to do today so I will get 30 000 points....good fior a redemption of 20$ next time !!! I believe you can just exchange 20 000 points at the time...not 10 000....

  5. #5645
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    279
    Likes Received
    928
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Once you hit the $20 (20,000 points) threshold you are able to redeem in $10 increments after that. So your 30,000 points you could redeem for $30

    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    So I installed the PC plus application on my father cellular and my offer of spend 50$ get 10$ off is still there!!! And no limit of time.I have a 150$ shop to do today so I will get 30 000 points....good fior a redemption of 20$ next time !!! I believe you can just exchange 20 000 points at the time...not 10 000....
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

  6. #5646
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,661
    Likes Received
    29612
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Once you hit the $20 (20,000 points) threshold you are able to redeem in $10 increments after that. So your 30,000 points you could redeem for $30
    Thank you I was not aware of that.

  7. #5647
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,444
    Likes Received
    22417
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    The Loblaws flyer mentioned a PC Mobile phone offer-get a 2yr plan on a PC Mobile phone and get either the $50 PC gift card or 60,000 PC Plus points. Good to know that customers using PC Mobile can get points on some offers in the Mobile Shop now.

    But obviously, one has to agree to a contract...
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

  8. #5648
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I recently got the PC financial card. Before this, I only had the PC plus card. My family members have the other 2 key chain cards that they use. I am wondering if they can still use those cards if I link up my PC plus card to the PC financial card?
    Should I keep them separate? Will I lose out on something if I link it all up?
    Tried registering my PC financial card to get PC plus points. Doesn't work...called in only to be told it could take between 2-3 weeks for the card to get processed on their end. Now this is rather silly...nearly a month for them to recognize that I have a card?!

    It makes me wonder if there will be such a huge delay with debit transactions? Definitely not switching from my banking institution for now...Anyone have experience with their financial services?
    ROMEO, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

  9. #5649
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,013
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Tried registering my PC financial card to get PC plus points. Doesn't work...called in only to be told it could take between 2-3 weeks for the card to get processed on their end. Now this is rather silly...nearly a month for them to recognize that I have a card?!

    It makes me wonder if there will be such a huge delay with debit transactions? Definitely not switching from my banking institution for now...Anyone have experience with their financial services?
    There is no delay. All I have used is PC for over 5 years.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  10. #5650
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    1407
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    Got offer of spend $30 get 3000 pts. Loaded before I shopped but surprise, didn't get the pts on receipt. Made online pts inquiry and got a reference number with explanation, we will look into this blah blah. This is day #2 and still no follow-up or pts awarded. Just wondering if this is normal. Should I wait or should I call from your own experience to f-up?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.


  11. #5651
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,661
    Likes Received
    29612
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Got my 8000 points for a raincheck of a product.Did not make it for the printer,they are cleared.and my offer expire in 2 days

  12. #5652
    Smart Canuck Ladybug2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,984
    Likes Received
    3843
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)




    delete
    Last edited by Ladybug2011; Tue, Jun 2nd, 2015 at 08:03 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

  13. #5653
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,444
    Likes Received
    22417
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    This morning, I happened to check the prices of pop on the non-sale cases of 12 cans and saw 100 PC Plus point cards attached to the Dr. Pepper shelf card, the Orange Crush and other Motts beverages. Fortinos store. Pts offer ends on June 4.
    @annedougherty -you'd be a whiz at fixing PC Plus program points issues! You wouldn't happen to have Galen Weston Jr's Loblaws e-mail perchance for the SCers having points/card issues?
    ROMEO likes this.
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

  14. #5654
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,464
    Likes Received
    41657
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    I have shopped fortinos -and the last 2 times was missing points -no worry thou I do an inquiry that same day and they award the points a few hours later -never a problem
    Ciel likes this.

  15. #5655
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I thought I'd mention that my potatoes offer worked on sweet potatoes which I just happened to be buying. I believe it's mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this thread, but it was mentioned so long ago that I was shocked that I received points. Thought others might like to know.
    couponlady, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •