User Tag List

Page 387 of 613 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^ are we related??
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    ^ are we related??
    No. We are looking at our image. Lol
    Ciel, macw1960 and Anna Michele like this.

wtodd123
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by booradleysmart View Post
    I know. I feel its a very crappy program, just like Air Miles.

Plus I hate the whole having to load the offers & all that nonsense each week. Just an extra annoying step, wish it was more automatic.

So if you forget to load or don't bother & still end up buying that product you get nothing.

Plus I don't think you get much personal offers or points for No Frills, mostly its for their more expensive Loblaws, RCSS stores. Why would I go to Loblaws for some crappy points, when I can get the exact same product for almost half the price at their sister store No Frills, down the road.
    I agree auto load offers would be easier but I think the point is to keep the customer engaged in the program; personally I check my (home) email everyday after work & don't find it too much trouble to log in/ load the offers on Friday night as we always do grocery shopping on the weekends; We shop almost exclusively at No Frills & I find the points we get add up quickly.. for example we shopped today & got 4400 points added to our account; Add that to "bonus" offers of 5000 points for recently signing up for PC mastercard & before long we'll be able to redeem again. I like the idea of being rewarded for shopping loyalty and am very pleased No Frills was added to the program

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Plus I hate the whole having to load the offers & all that nonsense each week. Just an extra annoying step, wish it was more automatic.

So if you forget to load or don't bother & still end up buying that product you get nothing.

Plus I don't think you get much personal offers or points for No Frills, mostly its for their more expensive Loblaws, RCSS stores. Why would I go to Loblaws for some crappy points, when I can get the exact same product for almost half the price at their sister store No Frills, down the road.
    You still have to log in to see what offers you have. They could have just sent you the offers by email without logging in and loading.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Mon, Aug 3rd, 2015 at 04:24 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If I could manage a trip out to Toronto or Oakville to shop at a Loblaws or RCSS, I know my offers would change somewhat.
    I have the same celery and lettuce offer that @amira84 has plus one for blueberries and three other things plus that Bounty offer and the PC Kefir drinks. Not buying any of those items.

I love the PC Plus e-mails-if I just want to load with a click, I do! I wish the Shopper Optimum email link would do the same auto load with one click, but no, it's not that easy. But really, I tend to want to scope my offers before loading.
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If I could manage a trip out to Toronto or Oakville to shop at a Loblaws or RCSS, I know my offers would change somewhat.
    I have the same celery and lettuce offer that @amira84 has plus one for blueberries and three other things plus that Bounty offer and the PC Kefir drinks. Not buying any of those items.

I love the PC Plus e-mails-if I just want to load with a click, I do! I wish the Shopper Optimum email link would do the same auto load with one click, but no, it's not that easy. But really, I tend to want to scope my offers before loading.
    ROMEO and BC Gal like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Totally agree Ciel - I wish Shoppers Optimum deals were as easy as the PC Plus program deals. Since they changed to loading the card rather than printable coupons, they haven't offered me squat other than points when I spend $30 or more. I miss $1.99 Stouffers, eggs, cheap milk and other deals like that that I use to get.

PC Plus on the other hand is usually pretty good to me. I often get 200/$1 off tomatoes, apples, mushrooms as well as beef, pork, lamb and things like Breyers ice cream, in-store buns, etc. Today, after coupons, points, and CO51 redemptions I made a few cents on Palmolive and only paid about $1 for Breyers cremery ice cream. I'll probably go back and get dog food and a couple other things before my points deals are over for this week.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I load my PC offers, then I shop at NF to get everything way cheaper, also I PM there if someone else has a better deal. In the end I swipe my card and I do earn the PC Points at NF for the offers that were loaded. Maybe you are you talking about offers that are posted in the store on certain items? For the most part I do not miss that because as you said the stores that do that have way higher prices.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I agree with most people, I really dislike having to 'load' my offers, but it does make me check what offers are available. I often growl at the offers, especially when others post some wonderful offers, that I have never seen before. The reality is, that it is a free program. And this free program has given me $70 worth of groceries, and since adding a PC MasterCard (and using only for food purchases), I have managed to accumulate another $100. My DH is looking forward to having a turkey for the Christmas holidays and PC points are going to pay for it!
    Right now, every spare penny I can save, is going toward the purchase of a $65,000 wheelchair accessible vehicle, so if PC points can help, then I will use it!
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I managed to get 9300 pts this week which makes up for the not-so-good-offers of last week!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my 1200 point offer for lavazza coffee...of course it is not on sale this week. Hoping metro or someone else has on sale on Thursday so I can get a great coffee deal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Does anyone know if Jo Fresh items qualify as health and beauty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Odd experience this week - I usually get an offer email on Friday. This week, my offer email showed up today (Monday), but I had no offers. I guess PC Plus doesn't like me this week!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They must have changed their system because they couldn't do it before. I was returning something on the weekend that I had earned personal offer PC points and the PC points was deducted automatically without asking for my PC point card for the thing I returned.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Mon, Aug 17th, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Thread Information