User Tag List

Page 36 of 613 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got my card today at Atlantic Superstore. I bought $20 worth of meat, and wasn't sure if the card would hold the points until registered, but it did... so I am up to $5 balance on day one. Might go back for some more meat, and I also saw signage on the baby food (large jars) indicating 200 pts per jar. I have to buy baby food anyway, and it isn't on sale anywhere cheaper, so that's a great deal - pretty much the same savings as the $1.50 WUB8 coupon from SmartSource, which I can't print any more of.

What other good deals are out for Atlantic Superstore?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    I just got my card today at Atlantic Superstore. I bought $20 worth of meat, and wasn't sure if the card would hold the points until registered, but it did... so I am up to $5 balance on day one. Might go back for some more meat, and I also saw signage on the baby food (large jars) indicating 200 pts per jar. I have to buy baby food anyway, and it isn't on sale anywhere cheaper, so that's a great deal - pretty much the same savings as the $1.50 WUB8 coupon from SmartSource, which I can't print any more of.

What other good deals are out for Atlantic Superstore?
    Don't bother going back for more meat, it only works once per card. You could buy $60 in one transaction and get 15k points, but not 20 each in 3 transactions.
    bdkmosher likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

One of my personal offers today was 1000 points on any Campbell's soup tin! (no joke!)

So the soup is on for $0.75 per tin right now at RCSS...

Soooooo... I loaded up big time for the Food Bank and ended up with a zillion points (well not really a zillion but you get the idea)
    Last edited by SmartUx; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Any better and there would be two of me...

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey B. View Post
    do we get any regular points just for purchasing? or is it strictly points only thru flyer/personal offers?

sorry, i've peeked back a number of pages & did not see ant answer to this.

eg> i have shopped there 3 times since getting my card & my balance is still 0 points.
    Re: earning regular points
    If you have a PC Financial® card, you will continue to earn points as you previously did (10 points per dollar with the PC Financial® MasterCard® or the PC Financial® World MasterCard® wherever you shop; and 20 points per dollar with the PC Financial® World MasterCard® or 5 points per dollar with the PC Financial® debit card at participating Loblaw stores across Canada).
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Don't bother going back for more meat, it only works once per card. You could buy $60 in one transaction and get 15k points, but not 20 each in 3 transactions.
    Thanks for the clarification... that really sucks! And doesn't entirely make sense because it's really the same thing...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartUx View Post
    One of my personal offers today was 1000 points on any Campbell's soup tin! (no joke!)

Soooooo... I loaded up big time for the Food Bank and ended up with a zillion points (well not really a zillion but you get the idea)
    WOW! That's awesome!
    savingxcess likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@AbbeyB-when you just have a PC Plus card and none of your groceries have PC Plus points attached to them, there is no point in swiping your card (unless it's for a redemption of points). When I purchased their special 25th anniversary soda with some needed grocery items, only the soda last week had PC Plus points-got no points on the other items.

So unlike the PC Points program with their debit/credit card which gives points based on dollar value of your shopping, PC Plus does not do the same thing. Points are only given on the special offers/flyer specials/instore items tagged with PC Plus cards.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up for the PC Plus card before going to RCSS last weekend and when I was at the checkout the cashier wouldn't scan my smartphone PC Plus barcode because she didn't think it work. I bought a ton of groceries last week and when I was leaving I went through customer service and they said that she should have scanned it but if I called the PC Plus hotline they should be able to recreate the transaction to credit me with all the points and that we didn't need to rescan my groceries. Well sure enough after I got through the very busy PC Plus phone line they told me that they had no way of know what all of the PC Plus offers and credited me 500 points in lieu. I was kind of disappointed because two people at RCSS gave me bad info and I feel like I kind of missed out. Oh well...just thought I would mention it to spare someone the same grief in future.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so we can redeem ours points in incredments of $20?? i mean now I have $80 that I can redeem, can I use it all at once to buy something expensive?
    Last edited by cinpow; Sat, Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Call back and ask to speak to someone else. Last time they had problems with their system, I called them, gave them the transaction number, and they gave me ALL the points I should've had.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarstretcher View Post
    I signed up for the PC Plus card before going to RCSS last weekend and when I was at the checkout the cashier wouldn't scan my smartphone PC Plus barcode because she didn't think it work. I bought a ton of groceries last week and when I was leaving I went through customer service and they said that she should have scanned it but if I called the PC Plus hotline they should be able to recreate the transaction to credit me with all the points and that we didn't need to rescan my groceries. Well sure enough after I got through the very busy PC Plus phone line they told me that they had no way of know what all of the PC Plus offers and credited me 500 points in lieu. I was kind of disappointed because two people at RCSS gave me bad info and I feel like I kind of missed out. Oh well...just thought I would mention it to spare someone the same grief in future.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    so we can redeem ours points in incredments of $20?? i mean now I have $80 that I can redeem, can I use it all at once to buy something expensive?
    $20 is just the minimum redemption, then increments of 10,000 if over $20.

What are my points worth?1,000 points is equivalent to $1. Once you accumulate 20,000 points, you can redeem $20 off your grocery bill. If you are redeeming more than 20,000 points, you must redeem the additional points in increments of 10,000. For example, if you have 37,000 points, you can redeem $30 off your purchase, with a remaining balance of 7,000 points.

When you show your PC Plus™ card at checkout, the cashier will let you know the reward value of your balance, so you can choose to save them up or redeem a portion right away.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so jealous right now. It's been 2 weeks and I still have no offers.

Keep refreshing the app hoping offers will appear. I guess my shopping habits are not interesting enough.
    saavygal1234 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Thanks for the clarification... that really sucks! And doesn't entirely make sense because it's really the same thing...
    Learnt that the hard way on produce last week, But luckily almost all of my personal offers last week were on produce. (peppers, carrots, onions).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Really nice of you, specially at this time of the year. Win win for everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Has anyone else noticed that since the introduction of PCPlus you no longer get the points for $$ spent on groceries in store when you pay with your PCFinancial cards (either debit card or Mastercard). That is why I opened my PC Financial cheqing account in the first place - the only place where I can see you still get points for the $$ value of the bill is in the RCSS gas bar and you also get the 7c/L voucher.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 36 of 613 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread Information