Page 67 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    What happened? Was there some kind of fiasco recently?
    i think it was the 20000 points WUS $100; PC was rewarding the points for gift card purchases in error and now i guess they're retracting points...that are still there

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhockeymom View Post
    Well said!!!

I wonder how many people would have actually "ran" to Zehrs to buy gift cards had it not been posted (regarding the 20,000 points being given with the purchase of gift cards). I do not understand all the bad backlash, and rants when everyone knew about the fine print but some still went out purchasing cards while Knowingly *cheating* the system..well at least thinking they were...it was a huuuge error but none the less, we are adults and must take responsibility for our own actions as well. I would not approve of my child cheating, so why is this any different? JMHO
    Hence why I did not bother going out to buy GC cause you know they will take that back as it was not in the fine print. I have discovered even with the mail in rebates you need to understand exactly what the rules/stipulations are or they will refuse you. I make sure that my coupons are also exactly for what is pictured as some cashiers love to say no
    Sunshyne1, web3 and dener like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like The PC Points staff are taking lessons from the Shop.ca staff on how to screw over customers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Sounds like The PC Points staff are taking lessons from the Shop.ca staff on how to screw over customers.
    Not sure how they are "screwing" over customers. The terms of the promo clearly stated what it was not valid on and the people who took advantage of the glitch should have realized this could have happened(I bought a few gift cards during the promo with my regular groceries bumping my total up to 200.00 and never got the extra points for them so I'm assuming this was random stores allowing the points and not across the board).
    I really hope the people in the negative don't actually go ahead and open new accounts and ruin the program for everyone else.
    JMO

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

my friend hires for Pc Plus and they have the highest turnover rates. just this month they have hired over 100 people and at least half have quit already. call centre work has the highest turn over rate and some people don't really care what they say or do. And "having fun" they have to when every call someone is yelling, cursing and demanding their points back. Some agents get so angry, depressed or even leave during a call. So remember don't take it out on the agent - they have rules, scripts etc and if you took apart of something that was clearly not allowed and points taken away then they have the right to do that. I have been a team leader for a points system and believe me they have there ways to find things out and ban people from there system. They put holds on accounts, gift cards etc - you call, then transferred over to the fraud legal department and from there things happen which I really can't say because I am giving away there secrets.
    And the woman who said "Indian giver" wow horrible and offensive and I am married to a native and he read it and he was shocked. Shame on you.
    anisa, Crochetlady, Zonny and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    how are they screwing over customers - they took part in something that was not allowed - its more like customers screwing over PC and taking advantage of them knowing they will get extra points.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tatti28 View Post
    Hi everyone

just to let you guys know i just got a email this morning stating that some people got those points on gift cards and Tabaco and that it was an error if i would see a correction on my points that is why!!

How ever i have bought groceries for over 300 dollar no gift cards or smoke and they still have taken 20000 points away from my account

i am very angry that they just take points ,even from me who has followed the correct point over .

just wanted to let everyone know .
    If you see that the have taken the points in error.. Call them and explain that it was all groceries. Perhaps they were looking for large transactions.. However yours were legit and I too would be upset ..
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Sigh. It was bound to happen. I lost 60,000 points. Atleast I can still use the $100 GC and 2X $100 phone cards I bought but it sucks because I wouldn't have bought either most of all not the phone cards as I usually buy them on tax free day. So not only did I loose out on $60 worth of points I overpaid by $26.

I'm not mad and enraged like some people by the situation but I do think that they should have accepted their mistake for what it was.

This is more of a learning experience for me - next time something like this happens - SPEND THE POINTS ASAP! Then watch the negative balance appear and laugh while you open a new account.
    CouponLover618 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

New to this PC plus program.

If you link your PC Financial Master Card ( I have one ) to the the PC Plus points card ( rewards card ), do you still need a physical PC Plus points card or App ?..to get get PC Plus rewards points ?

Or is just the PC MC card enough ? ..so that you collect the regular PC MC points and PC Plus rewards points both , when you shop at Loblaws ?

Its a hassle to carry another points card in your wallet ..might as well just carry the PC Master card only .

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

You could join/sign up with just your PC Financial card, no need to get the points card.
    Just remember to "slide" the card first (at checkout) to get the PC Plus points... here's the link
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty_become_member_landing.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    New to this PC plus program.

If you link your PC Financial Master Card ( I have one ) to the the PC Plus points card ( rewards card ), do you still need a physical PC Plus points card or App ?..to get get PC Plus rewards points ?

Or is just the PC MC card enough ? ..so that you collect the regular PC MC points and PC Plus rewards points both , when you shop at Loblaws ?

Its a hassle to carry another points card in your wallet ..might as well just carry the PC Master card only .
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Are they still allowing points to be redeemed for gc?

I thought I read in an earlier post that they stopped doing that, but I can't remember what page. I don't really plan on redeeming my points any time soon, but it's good to know for future purchases.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post

I thought I read in an earlier post that they stopped doing that, but I can't remember what page. I don't really plan on redeeming my points any time soon, but it's good to know for future purchases.
    RCSS updated its system. No more gc by redeeming points.
    luckbealady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    RCSS updated its system. No more gc by redeeming points.
    I am guessing that is as a result of all the people buying GCs in the latest mess they had. When they went back to correct the points, there weren't any on many of the accounts. By stopping GCs if points are given in error they will now either still be on the account or have been spent in store.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought grocery and gift card together at self checkout, and was able to redeem my points to paid for both.....If you have a balance from GC, I suggest you go spent it all before they get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post

Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    I bought grocery and gift card together at self checkout, and was able to redeem my points to paid for both.....If you have a balance from GC, I suggest you go spent it all before they get to you.
    Did you do your shopping yesterday or today? it worked last week. But not this week.
    Did you mean 'If you have a balance from your points, I suggest you go spent it all before they get to you'?
    Last edited by a_1_a; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Page 67 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Thread Information