User Tag List

Page 68 of 613 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday at 10 pm at superstore, Yes sorry I meant balance from buying GC on PC plus.

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Did you do your shopping yesterday or today? it worked last week. But not this week.
    Did you mean 'If you have a balance from your points, I suggest you go spent it all before they get to you'?
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 09:23 AM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This is just my opinion but people knew it was a glitch and tried to take advantage of the glitch. People were posting long before the points were taken back that they hoped points would not be taken back so already people had reason to believe this may happen. The offer did clearly state that gift cards did not apply, so by purchasing gift cards a risk was being taken.

I also find it funny (not as in ha ha funny, but ironic) that so many people are comparing PC Plus to Optimum considering was it not last year when Optimum had an issues and people had points taken back as well. I think everyone that is saying how much better the Optimum should also remember that Optimum had their glitches as well. Lets face it I think every points program out there at some point or another had a glitch or a change that has upset customers.

As much as people want to protest it PC has made their decision.
    anisa, Colsgirl, Natalka and 11 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 07:53 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My 20K pts are still in my account but im sure they will take it away by the weekend. I will not be upset if/when they take them away. I knew the rules and was trying to take advantage of a glitch and knew this might happen prior to buying the gift cards. They are not screwing us over and I am still happy with this program.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I wanted to try the gift card thing too.. But didn't.. I think we get caught up in getting a great deal.. Knowing fully that there could be problems later on and then get mad when points are taken away from us. Like others mentioned the rules was in black and white.. We were just hopping to get way with it. But I'm sure PC will lose out $$ because of this. As gift cards are not revenue for them. ( excluding PC gift cards). Even after this I'm still shopping at PC stores ..hopefully the will get all the kinks worked out .. but so far I've saved more $$ with them than I have with any other Pts system so far.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    My 20K pts are still in my account but im sure they will take it away by the weekend. I will not be upset if/when they take them away. I knew the rules and was trying to take advantage of a glitch and knew this might happen prior to buying the gift cards. They are not screwing us over and I am still happy with this program.
    Are you going to spend the points before they take it away?
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I feel the same way - my points haven't been taken away (I would go in the negative). I personally prefer our RCSS and price match there so I bought their gift cards and will shop there regardless. My financial cards are linked to the PCpluc account so I can't just get rid of it like others say they will do. It was a glitch tried it and I knew that they could be taken away.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Sounds like The PC Points staff are taking lessons from the Shop.ca staff on how to screw over customers.
    The made the rules, and are sticking by their rules, so how is that screwing over?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you plan on using or giving away the gift cards then you are coming out even at worst. You would have bought them somewhere else, perhaps using shoppers drug mart legitimate points for gift cards promotion that one week in November. The PC Plus points were a controversial loophole and there were warnings this would happen. If you go to the brag section you can read about individuals buying $1000 + in gift cards. If enough people did this I am sure it set off alarm bells in their system.
    It seems we live in a culture where many want to get ahead and push these offers to the limits. Be grateful for the legitimate offers they had in the first few weeks of the program at the Superstore, Loblaws, Zehrs etc. Take a step back this time of year and appreciate what a store like this has to offer. They bring in an incredible variety of products from around the world to serve you. Many people in this world do not have access to stores like these. You are quite privileged when your main problem in life is with a bonus points system.
    Last edited by yadayada; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Are you going to spend the points before they take it away?
    no, as I read before it would leave me with negative credit.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    You could join/sign up with just your PC Financial card, no need to get the points card.
    Just remember to "slide" the card first (at checkout) to get the PC Plus points... here's the link
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty_become_member_landing.jsp
    Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am one of the people that bought $1000 in PC gift cards and was lucky enough to get the bonus points, I spent them and now I'm in the negative. I have no problem with PC, I saw the flyer like all us and thought to myself spend $1000 and get $200, pretty good deal. Did not read the fine print, just thought great deal!!!! So few days later, was on here reading a post and people were wondering if it would work, so I posted a picture of my receipt. With all the free dish washing soap and pizza, ground beef, orange juice, soup, turkeys I could go on and on with all the free stuff that I got. I LOVE PC plus!!!! I am negative -199,650 but I have two cards, so I will be seating here waiting for the flyers to be posted cause I still have $1000 to spend. I am not angry at all they put me in the negative, lesson learned!!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    And the woman who said "Indian giver" wow horrible and offensive and I am married to a native and he read it and he was shocked. Shame on you.
    I am glad you said that. I said it this morning but didn't want to start anything and then leave for work all day, so I edited my comment to nothing.
    .....hopefully that person made a simple bad judgement call in posting that and has seen the error of her ways.

EDIT... Kudos to anyone who has the balls to admit when they're wrong.
    Last edited by Valerey; Tue, Dec 17th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Mine are gone. 60k points. I earned them honestly. I buy GC every 2 weeks on pay day. I'm a little annoyed though. I mean, I knew you weren't supposed to get them but I bought the GC anyways. But to give me the points, and then taunt me with them for 2 weeks then take them away. That's bad customer service in my opinion. They made a mistake. That's not my fault. But, I'm not going to cry over it. So be it.
    acosta likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 68 of 613 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast

Thread Information