User Tag List

Page 82 of 613 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I believe that it said specifically "6000 point when you spend $30" NOT "6000 points for every $30 you spend" I was going to try but decided I did not want to risk it since groceries at RCSS are more expensive and I didn't want to buy stuff to not get the points in the end, haha.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I shopped at Loblaws today . After aving preloaded my 20K pts wus $100 deal, I had $120 total before using FPCs and coupons. I even saw the bpts on the screen. When I finished paying, used a PC $15 GC, and $20 in pts , I checked my bills and saws that no bpts were awarded. I'm soooo mad. What did I do wrong? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Happen to me in the past, if you redeem points, even points showing up before would be gone. To be safe, I don't redeem points. With any points offer now. Earlier post indicated in the policy, if you redeem points, you will not earn points. It wasn't consistent, but better play safe.

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I shopped at Loblaws today . After aving preloaded my 20K pts wus $100 deal, I had $120 total before using FPCs and coupons. I even saw the bpts on the screen. When I finished paying, used a PC $15 GC, and $20 in pts , I checked my bills and saws that no bpts were awarded. I'm soooo mad. What did I do wrong? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    Happen to me in the past, if you redeem points, even points showing up before would be gone. To be safe, I don't redeem points. With any points offer now. Earlier post indicated in the policy, if you redeem points, you will not earn points. It wasn't consistent, but better play safe.
    I am surprised by this - for last week's flyer promo of 1000 pts for $1 Campbells' soup cans, I used the PC points and got back all the points from the soups, making them free. Was this not supposed to happen?
    filza likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    If I am reading your post correctly, I would say this is because your total after coupons & FPCs was below $100. Here is the wording of the offer:

*Excludes milk Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Offer valid from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31 2013. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.
    innaor likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I've done the same offer in the past and got my pts awarded immediately. It must be because I redeemed the pts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    If I am reading your post correctly, I would say this is because your total after coupons & FPCs was below $100. Here is the wording of the offer:

*Excludes milk Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Offer valid from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31 2013. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I got 3000 some odd points wus $20 in magazines offer interesting..I didn't use many offers this wk after the holidays and I am broke!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I used coupons and got points but the CZ coupons do reduce it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Didn't get that one.

They really need to learn to give people more notice with these offers. Yesterday was Saturday and people probably already did all their shopping. I did and if they had dangled this in front of me, maybe I would've gone to Loblaws but I sure don't need to anymore now that I have all my food!

This isn't the first time they've done this either. It's one thing to be generous but what's the point if you don't give people the opportunity to take you up on generosity?

Um.. that is the point. They want to get you in the store when you're not going to be there typically. Smart marketing.
    FallenPixels and psbudrow like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ron, I think her point is if they had sent notice of it earlier maybe people would not have gone to Walmart etc yesterday and went to Loblaws today instead
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah, I agree. is better to just save up all your points and than redeem them for GCs. the money will go back you anyways at end in a GC form

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    yeah, I agree. is better to just save up all your points and than redeem them for GCs. the money will go back you anyways at end in a GC form
    I tried to buy gift cards by redeeming points, but the system didn't let me. So I wrote in to pcplus.ca and they emailed me and said that I am not supposed to be allowed to redeem points for gift cards and that if it worked in the past, it wasn't supposed to.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ended up using the 10k WUS $50 yesterday at Extra Foods, which I didn't think we would, but we needed coffee, Tylenol, cat food and litter, so that pumped the total up.

Nice bonus was 1000 pts for Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations, which we had an FPC for. That, plus 1.50 back from CO51 - crazy!
    psbudrow and BuggaBugga like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alifromca View Post
    I tried to buy gift cards by redeeming points, but the system didn't let me. So I wrote in to pcplus.ca and they emailed me and said that I am not supposed to be allowed to redeem points for gift cards and that if it worked in the past, it wasn't supposed to.
    Were you trying to redeem pts for PC GCs, or 3rd party? If PC, then be aware, there is still a glitch in the system, that gives an error message when you try to 'buy' them with pts. It can be overcome only if you also have a PC Debit card, AND they have been merged together into one account. Then it still needs an experienced employee who knows which buttons to push and cards to swipe, in what order!!!!! I'm not making this up.

Now if its 3rd party cards, I dunno what to say; I redeemed 100,000pts for a $100 3rd party card from a leading sports retailer, just before Christmas, and no issues at all. I generally plan to redeem for groceries, but getting a 3rd party card once in a while is nice. I sure hope they don't rescind this option!!

Page 82 of 613 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast

Thread Information