User Tag List

Page 89 of 613 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

All of mine were answered within 3 days if I used the points inquiry button in the app
    Natalka likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Opps forgot to multi quote. I wonder when it comes to the lettuce and produce if this is PC's way of trying to set themselves apart. They know coupons for these items are very limited if at all and are trying to get the items people have to buy and are most likely to pay whatever price they are because the "need" them. Maybe they are hoping by doing this they can set themselves apart from other point programs.

I also get lettuce almost every week which we do buy even in the winter I am just hoping some of the offers are still being given to me in the summer when we will buy even more, even more lettuce and fruits. Right now unless it is on sale we do not buy it so I keep getting offers for berries which we buy but not at $3 or $4 a package but come summer when they are cheap I easily buy 4+ packs a week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Opps forgot to multi quote. I wonder when it comes to the lettuce and produce if this is PC's way of trying to set themselves apart. They know coupons for these items are very limited if at all and are trying to get the items people have to buy and are most likely to pay whatever price they are because the "need" them. Maybe they are hoping by doing this they can set themselves apart from other point programs.

I also get lettuce almost every week which we do buy even in the winter I am just hoping some of the offers are still being given to me in the summer when we will buy even more, even more lettuce and fruits. Right now unless it is on sale we do not buy it so I keep getting offers for berries which we buy but not at $3 or $4 a package but come summer when they are cheap I easily buy 4+ packs a week.
    Could be.

I usually get a head of lettuce offer but enjoy it as I still eat salads in the winter.
    My offers are pretty bang on and hope this continues.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I get lettuce almost every week too. This morning I got an email saying they noticed I haven`t been loading my offers. WTH? I load them every week and always use some of them.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I get lettuce every week since this started some times as many as 3 varities but usually buy my lettuce elsewhere
    Ciel likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tacos are a staple in my house so always buying lettuce. Someone always seems to have it on sale (WALMART head lettuce is .99 this week) PM at RCSS and get the points

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

It is hard to say, months ago is 3-4 days, recently, no answer after 2.5-3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    For those of you who have made a points inquiry, how long did it take for them to deal with it, and did they email you an answer?
    Natalka likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

When I got my offers this week (posted on Pg 85) it was Holy Lettuce ... Leaf, Romaine, and Iceberg, were all included! My wife and I have salads nearly every meal all year round, so getting these pts offers is quite simply a direct savings on our groceries, and since we are close to the local RCSS, this is great! They've had beautiful produce there lately, and being able to get large firm head lettuce, and a huge red leaf lettuce, yesterday, for well under $1 [PM if req'd +pts] is awesome. Is anyone else noticing that this type of produce is way cheaper than usual ? Around here, during the winter, it was the norm to see $3 head lettuce, but not this year. Me like!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I get lettuce almost every week too. This morning I got an email saying they noticed I haven`t been loading my offers. WTH? I load them every week and always use some of them.
    I got the same email last week...ummm yeah I always load them, so i don't know what is up with that!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I like that you can end up with personal offers that align with weekly offers to save more on items you need! For example, this week Palmolive dish soap is on sale for $1.99 with 250 PC plus points, and I have a personal offer for 700 points on these, making them slightly over $1 each. Too bad I don't need any dish soap right now, and I just bought a bottle (that I don't need) for $1.99 at SDM to reach a total for redemption.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I got the same email last week...ummm yeah I always load them, so i don't know what is up with that!
    I got the same email, and I load them every week. Very weird.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Got an email from them, with missing points credited.
    There were 100 pts in flyer for 2L PC pop, we had bought eight, and hadn't gotten the points.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone has problem receiving 10,000 points from the "Spend $50, Get 10,000" offer? I loaded the offer over the weekend and my wife spent $70 yesterday but nothing has shown up the account. Thanks.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Anyone has problem receiving 10,000 points from the "Spend $50, Get 10,000" offer? I loaded the offer over the weekend and my wife spent $70 yesterday but nothing has shown up the account. Thanks.
    When you go into your account, does that offer still show 'Loaded' [with the box checked] or Earned [and faded graphic] ?
    If the former, simply take your register slip ... btw, good idea to check it BEFORE leaving the cashier in the future. ... to CS, and they should be able to add the pts manually; this will require someone who knows how this program works.
    If the latter, check your Transactions link in your account, and if the the $70 shows up, but zero points earned, then you'll need to contact the Help desk at Head Office, via phone or email.

Another possibility is if you redeemed pts at the same time, used various coupons, etc. then there seems to be inconsistent outcomes. Good Luck.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    When you go into your account, does that offer still show 'Loaded' [with the box checked] or Earned [and faded graphic] ?
    If the former, simply take your register slip ... btw, good idea to check it BEFORE leaving the cashier in the future. ... to CS, and they should be able to add the pts manually; this will require someone who knows how this program works.
    If the latter, check your Transactions link in your account, and if the the $70 shows up, but zero points earned, then you'll need to contact the Help desk at Head Office, via phone or email.

Another possibility is if you redeemed pts at the same time, used various coupons, etc. then there seems to be inconsistent outcomes. Good Luck.
    Thanks! The offer still shows up as "loaded" not "earned". And the transactions has not showed up on the account yet.

Another strange thing is the receipt indicated PC Plus closing balance of 25,000 but my online account shows 400,000. I know for a fact that 400,000 is correct based on my previous purchases. Guess I will call and see what happened.

Page 89 of 613 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast

Thread Information