User Tag List

Page 175 of 613 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

The points are still on my account

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Whenever I have had to return anything or get an adjustment, they always ask for the points card if it was used. If the item in question had points associated with it, those points will be removed (whether it was a store offer or a personalized offer).

*I dont see why someone should still get the points if they are returning something
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

My offers for the week are awesome

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  73.3 KB
    Colsgirl and ROMEO like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well here it is after 9:30 p.m. I have my lists made up thanks to cyn88 ? ( I forget her handle now ) for posting the flyers early in the week. I also received my flyers here at the door.....have my PM-ing items..........but what am I missing for my early bird shop tomorrow?? The PCplus offers!! They are still showing last weeks. I guess I'll have to login tomorrow and hope they are there before I go out.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well here it is after 9:30 p.m. I have my lists made up thanks to cyn88 ? ( I forget her handle now ) for posting the flyers early in the week. I also received my flyers here at the door.....have my PM-ing items..........but what am I missing for my early bird shop tomorrow?? The PCplus offers!! They are still showing last weeks. I guess I'll have to login tomorrow and hope they are there before I go out.
    i can't get my new offers until after midnight so i have set a reminder in my phone to automatically go off fri morning early enough to adjust my list after i see the offers.
    walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

haha you and me both. But someone awsome told me on here to check my app on my cell and it updates earlier. I don't think you have a smartphone though do you?

Offers picked for me

400 pts.Annettes Donuts
    Loaded

200 pts.no name Canned Beans
    Loaded

800 pts.Olay Bar Soap
    Loaded

200 pts.For every $1 spent on Bananas
    Loaded

200 pts.Romaine Lettuce
    Loaded

600 pts.Leaf Lettuce
    Loaded

400 pts.no name Juice
    Loaded

600 pts.Raspberries
    Loaded

I swear you buy something once and you get offers for it several times a month! I only bought those Olay bars once. Lever is our soap of choice ... if we get a choice And the no name juice I bought a month or so back because it was on clearance and pink stickered, I won't ever buy again unless similar deal.

And why buy romaine when you can buy leaf lettuce and get way more points? BTW - don't know why my leaf lettuce pictures are always gigantic, must be all those pesticides

I like how I have offers for stuff that was already on my list - raspberries, lettuce but I'm now guilty of buying stuff just because it has points - like the bananas, and I almost did it with the donuts for a nice treat for DH but then remembered that I'd still have to pay for them and it goes against the whole eat healthier thing we are trying to accomplish.

I'd like an offer where you spend $10 on fruit and veg as I cannot ever spend $20 at a time. Or $10 in the bread section, those would come in handy!
    ROMEO, darlenegrigg and r0c0upons like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Oh and one more thing! - Apparantly by the looks of it a lot of us have trouble with missing points not being awarded. I'd say its an every other shop type thing for me that points don't show up. I was missing 6,000 points from saturdays shop and I just got them yesterday after doing a points inquiry the same day I shopped.

Can you imagine how many poor suckers lose out on points because the program can't get its ducks in a row?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well my offers were good, ( produce!! ) however here is my FWP ( my pet peeve if you will ) I get an offer for 1,400 for every bottle of maple syrup, you know the 500 ml bottle of Maple syrup that is on sale at Loblaws for an incredible $6.99 ( so I could PM @ RCSS).
    So how did PC know that we are in dieting mode and SUGAR is off the table? Grrr!
    Colsgirl, ROMEO, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

well my offers were good, ( produce!! ) however here is my FWP ( my pet peeve if you will ) I get an offer for 1,400 for every bottle of maple syrup, you know the 500 ml bottle of Maple syrup that is on sale at Loblaws for an incredible $6.99 ( so I could PM @ RCSS).
    So how did PC know that we are in dieting mode and SUGAR is off the table? Grrr!
    LMAO, same here and I keep getting the Nestle offer too!
    ROMEO, walkonby and Mich649 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post

Can you imagine how many poor suckers lose out on points because the program can't get its ducks in a row?
    You know that ad where Weston walks through the store with that "customer" and she says "I can't believe how many points I'm earning!"

Well, you gotta really EARN them by consistently calling them to get missing points fixed
    Ciel, walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You know that ad where Weston walks through the store with that "customer" and she says "I can't believe how many points I'm earning!"

Well, you gotta really EARN them by consistently calling them to get missing points fixed
    lol yes quite.

Isn't that the same commercial in which she says something like "its like they know me and what things I buy" ... or something along that lines? Well thats exactly why all of us keep getting offers for stuff we've never bought in our lives.
    walkonby, torontogal12 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

******* warning ********

There seems to be a problem with the in store point system this morning.
    i missed out on the points for the sirloin burgers and veggie burgers. when i went to customer service to get the points added the clerk said that these were the 3rd and 4th flyer items where points were not be added.

*** check your receipt before you leave! ***

btw the price on the veggie burgers rang up 9.97 instead of 9.99 so i got it free
    Colsgirl, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

don't make fun of me guys, but I just returned from snagging 6 bottles of the pure maple syrup!! ( I could not let that great deal pass, I am thinking Xmas gifts for certain family members! ) The cashier was so excited to see it on sale again, she checked my bill and said " oh wow, you made 11,400 points just on the syrup! " ( yes, I know, ha ha ) I also grabbed 4 nice pink sticker 30% reduced blade steaks, and got 840 points on each one! I totally forgot about the fresh beef offer I loaded.
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: forgot a word
    ROMEO, Ciel, r0c0upons and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    ******* warning ********

There seems to be a problem with the in store point system this morning.
    i missed out on the points for the sirloin burgers and veggie burgers. when i went to customer service to get the points added the clerk said that these were the 3rd and 4th flyer items where points were not be added.

*** check your receipt before you leave! ***

btw the price on the veggie burgers rang up 9.97 instead of 9.99 so i got it free
    So you can get SCOP if an item rings up cheaper than it says on the shelf? I would just think myself lucky and never thought of doing that!
    ROMEO, walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    So you can get SCOP if an item rings up cheaper than it says on the shelf? I would just think myself lucky and never thought of doing that!
    apparently! i didn't even ask. i assumed that if it rang in cheaper i should just count myself lucky and let it go.

but since it rang in *incorrectly*...... i'm a happy happy heartgirl!
    Name:  smiley-dance013.gif
Views: 261
Size:  5.1 KB
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
    Colsgirl, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    apparently! i didn't even ask. i assumed that if it rang in cheaper i should just count myself lucky and let it go.

but since it rang in *incorrectly*...... i'm a happy happy heartgirl!
    Name:  smiley-dance013.gif
Views: 261
Size:  5.1 KB
    Yes, I would just consider myself lucky too!

I don't think I could go and quote SCOP if it was cheaper, in my mind that is exploiting the store ... really I should be going up and saying here I will pay the difference. Not going up and saying hey you undercharged me, I want it free.
    Ciel and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Thread Information