User Tag List

Page 190 of 613 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well I am 25,800 points richer ( from my early RCSS shop ) AND got a whole case of ataulfo mangoes on scop!! RCSS flyer advertised them at $5.88 they scanned at $9.97 ( huh?? )

PM my other produce to earn points
    earned the 10,000 wys $100.00 offer
    earned the 2 separate offers on pork, but had PM the loin to Metro instead of the planned pork side ribs PM from FreshCo
    I am curious ( suspicious ) how RCSS had no side ribs " anywhere " ( I asked the meat guy ), they had back ribs and he was a little to quick to jump and say you cannot PM them, as if he knew what I might ask, lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I am curious ( suspicious ) how RCSS had no side ribs " anywhere " ( I asked the meat guy ), they had back ribs and he was a little to quick to jump and say you cannot PM them, as if he knew what I might ask, lol.
    get a rain cheque for this

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish mine was "every other shop"

For me, there were missing points in 10 out of the last 11 visits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Thanks from me too, walkonby ... although I actually took advantage of my 5000pts for every $50, by spending just over $100 at RCSS this morning, thus earing 10,000pts, my wife has here own account, and she has a similar offer ...."4000 for every $40" ... so she'll need to do cover the other things we need to buy by Sunday. You saved us some cash!! thanks again.

btw, that 2000pts on Sponge Towels I mentioned in my prior comment ... I got 10 of em, price matching the $3.99 [PharmaPlus flyer], but of course Zero points came through! My Points Inquiry for missing 20,000 pts has been submitted. This is getting stale, as it seems every other 'shop' involving points, some come up missing. Oh well.
    walkonby and Pointsman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I finally got a x points when u spend y. I think because this past month I have only shopped with points and kept the shops small as we did not need much. I got the 7500 points when u spend 75.00. Easy to do as chicken was on sale for 2.99 for boneless skinless.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    heartgirl99 ... I have VERY similar offers to you, and I'd say probably the BEST ever personal offers for me.
    My bonus offer is 5,000pts for every $50 spent, so a little better flexibility there. Also got 2,000pts on Sponge Towels select-a-size 6packs which we use a ton of, and I have good inventory, BUT with a $3.99 price match + the points, I'll definitely find space to stack some more of these. $1.99 vs $7.97 (ave reg shelf price) = 75% off. For those that have $1 coupons (which I don't) this deal would be even sweeter.
    Oh my. God! I am so jealous of you right now. I was thinking about buying spongetowels since they are on sale @rexall for 3.99 and i have smartsource coupon making them 2.99. BUT you got the points offer too. That would make them .99 each. Now my shopping trip is not going to make me happy anymore........ Lol
    Pointsman likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Got this again....mine is another money maker...600 pts for Azami Ramen Noodles which is $0.38 each.....so making a profit $0.22 each.
    Maybe if you start buying a few of these (those that have never purchase these before)....you may get this personalized deal in the future.
    Last edited by kk008; Sat, May 31st, 2014 at 05:01 PM.
    innaor, Shwa Girl and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Mine is another money maker...600 pts for Azami Ramen Noodles which is $0.38 each.....so making a profit $0.22 each.

Thats awesome.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I redeemed for a PC giftcard this past Tuesday. It was odd though bc I tried to redeem for $20 but the screen showed insufficient purchase. Picked up a $25 gift card instead and paid the $5 difference out of pocket, no issues.
    May be that is the secret. May be the system will only allow if you have to pay at least part of it besides redeeming the points. i will try that next time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    You can get PC points shopping at Costco.
    1. go to costco.ca
    2. purchase Costco cash cards using your PC Mastercard. They come in the mail in a few days, ususally.
    3. Shop at Costco. Pay with your Costco cash card.
    4. Buy gas at Costco. Pay with your Costco cash card.

I heard that it is a lot of trouble to register or activate the cash card after you have received it. Is it still true?
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I heard that it is a lot of trouble to register or activate the cash card after you have received it. Is it still true?
    We did not have to do that.
    The cash card was ready to use. Used it 2 weeks ago. Ordered it over 3 weeks ago.
    Maybe this depends on the Costco location/province
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I redeemed for a PC giftcard this past Tuesday. It was odd though bc I tried to redeem for $20 but the screen showed insufficient purchase. Picked up a $25 gift card instead and paid the $5 difference out of pocket, no issues.
    Mine wouldn't go through at first either. I started to panic a little. After she rang in the $220 in GC it said insufficient points need 20,000. After thinking about it for a second the cashier said let me try something and then redeemed them as pc points (as opposed to pc plus). She tried to tell me I have 2 different pc accounts, one for my debit card and one for plus. I knew that wasn't true but just glad it worked. I guess if the cashier uses the pc plus button it wont let you redeem for GC.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    We did not have to do that.
    The cash card was ready to use. Used it 2 weeks ago. Ordered it over 3 weeks ago.
    Maybe this depends on the Costco location/province
    Do you have a membership? I was told that now you have to pay for the 1 day memberships to use any costco GC.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Do you have a membership? I was told that now you have to pay for the 1 day memberships to use any costco GC.
    How much is the 1 day memberships?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Yes. We have a Costco membership.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hi you two! I got a bonus of spend $100.00 get 10,000 points, but check the details on yours, my offer expires June 1st!!
    I mean that is hardly fair when the other offers run until June 5th?? Glad I checked the details on line today.
    Oh, this has happened to me with the special offers before; always have to be vigilant of dates.
    Insane and walkonby like this.

Thread Information