User Tag List

Page 356 of 613 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sujdug View Post
    Im hoping the bean deal will be repeated with other products. Looking for ideas - could you share chickpea salad recipe
    I have lots of versions of chickpea salads. One of my faves for quickness, flavor and economical is a form of Greek salad. Chopped cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, feta cheese, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper and of course washed chickpeas. Very tasty especially on day two.

Another good salad is a variation of tabbouleh, parsley, mint, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, tomatoes, shallots, and instead of bulgar use chickpeas.

I basically add chickpeas to any salad that has flavor, as I find them kinda boring otherwise. Which is weird because I love hummus, but I generally eat that with veggies or other flavor packed food.

Also spiced and baked chickpeas make an awesome healthy treat. I use a no sodium Mexican spiced mix.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I live in Ontario and shop at No Frills. I am not getting a lot of offers, but their prices are good and they have a lot of instore specials. BUT as of Monday, I was told they will only accept 4 coupons per order! The clerk seemed to think it had something to do with the PC points program. I think she must be misunderstanding, but I gave up and divided my purchase into two orders, so I could use my coupons. Has anyone heard of a 4 coupon limit with No Frills?
    walkonby and terry2144 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I live in Ontario and shop at No Frills. I am not getting a lot of offers, but their prices are good and they have a lot of instore specials. BUT as of Monday, I was told they will only accept 4 coupons per order! The clerk seemed to think it had something to do with the PC points program. I think she must be misunderstanding, but I gave up and divided my purchase into two orders, so I could use my coupons. Has anyone heard of a 4 coupon limit with No Frills?
    so far I have not been told that at my NF, BUT they do enforce a strict 4 limit on any PM items. Hope the coupons thing is up to each store.
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    At mine I can only price match 4 of the same item. Nothing about coupons though that I am aware of.
    uanoor and terry2144 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    At mine I can only price match 4 of the same item. Nothing about coupons though that I am aware of.
    I've never seen anyone price match anything at my no frills. Not even once

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I received a very tempting offer of 0 points WUB Special K cereal....... anyone ever receive an offer like this, lol? I sent an inquiry, in case it stops snowing and I get my mail this week (waiting on fpc's for cereal)
    Of course!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 11.57.13 PM.png
Views: 701
Size:  51.2 KB

I got the most lamest offers ever...lamer than anything

I got:

Special K Bars or Fruit Crisps 125-180 g 400 pts [I strongly dislike these bars after trying the sample in samplesource and never ever bought them]
    Van Houtte Ground Coffee 225-340 g 1,600 pts [I have Nespresso; so I must have bought ground coffee two years ago!]
    E D Smith Pie Filling 540 mL or 796 mL 750 pts [I never bought these; I don’t even like pies or make pies]
    Pampers Baby Wipes 168 - 216 each 1,500 pts [no baby in this house as I am the baby :p and never bought these before]
    V8 Vfusion Juice 1.36 mL 400 pts [never bought or known of this]
    For every $5 spent on Pantene or Head & Shoulders products [???]
    Shampoo, conditioner, or styling products. Any size. 1,000 pts
    Special K cereal 0 pts

Name:  60396485.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  30.3 KB

Gosh I feel like ranting!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Have you tried that recently? Several months ago, I tried and was told you can no longer purchase any gift cards with a PC financial card. The CSM even attempted it for me but the system wouldn't allow it.
    You can purchase gift cards just not PC GIFT CARDS any more.
    ROMEO, d.ot and terry2144 like this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    You can purchase gift cards just not PC GIFT CARDS any more.
    I bought 200$ worth of PC gift cards with my points on my financial card about 3 weeks ago.. The girl had a problem with the system so she called a csm who just over rode the system
    Last edited by MillieH; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 06:06 AM.
    ROMEO, walkonby, d.ot and 2 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I bought 200$ worth of PC gift cards with my points on my financial card about 3 weeks ago.. The girl had a problem with the system so she called a csm who just over rode the system
    Yep! You can do it with the financial card, just not with the regular PC pts card
    terry2144 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if anyone finds a "hidden" offer via pc.ca this week please post. thanks.
    doubt there will be a repeat of what amounted to FREE Blue Menu Beans, a few weeks ago, but ya never know.
    The 2,500pts for NOT on sale PC Maple Syrup is still occupying the main page.
    mothu and terry2144 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    if anyone finds a "hidden" offer via pc.ca this week please post. thanks.
    doubt there will be a repeat of what amounted to FREE Blue Menu Beans, a few weeks ago, but ya never know.
    The 2,500pts for NOT on sale PC Maple Syrup is still occupying the main page.
    A pretty good offer, PC Maple syrup is $9.99 at SDM, so I PMed our RCSS yesterday, $7.50 after points for 500 ml of a Pure Maple syrup is a great price.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    A pretty good offer, PC Maple syrup is $9.99 at SDM, so I PMed our RCSS yesterday, $7.50 after points for 500 ml of a Pure Maple syrup is a great price.
    It was 9.99 at our Independent so grabbed a few with long expiry dates!
    Horrible offers yet again. I'm not sure why they think cool whip and pork are on my shopping list every week.
    mothu, amira84, Mooseenzo and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another week of STUPID offers! I guess they really don't want my business. Most offers are on stuff I never bought. Like 1000 pts on Murphey's oil soap?? useless!
    walkonby and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked this morning and I recieved 2 new BONUS offers

10,000 points WUS $50 on baby products
    1,000 points WUS $5 on Pantene and Head and Shoulders

Whittled my offers down to just 100 pts per $1 spent on Fresh Turkey and 300 pts per PC Specialty Rice
    terry2144 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people seem to be confused about PC plus or how they get offers. As an ex-cashier I can explain a little.

The number of offers you receive is based on how much money you spend and how many transactions you make on average using the PC plus card.

Offers are in a pool every week and change: most are based on what you buy, some are related to sales that are happening in stores, some are for everyone. That's why some weeks you just don't get offers of things you buy. PC Plus measures how often you buy a product, if you buy cookies only once every eight weeks, PC Plus is going to give you a larger pts offer for it than if you buy it every week, hoping that those points can persuade you to buy them. You will get larger (pts wise) offers on things you buy less frequently. PC plus will also track how often you buy something (like toilet paper) and anticipate when you'll buy it again, and give you an offer when that week arrives.

You cannot buy pc gift cards with PC plus points, but you can still buy them with PC points earned from a mastercard or debit. Also, PC points redemption only counts for before taxes and after any discounts. So if your total is 19.99 before taxes, you'll have to add something else on to redeem.

Customer service can help you if in-store (on shelf or flyer) offers don't appear on your card, so like even if a shelf sign for 300 pts is expired, you can go to customer service and get the points added onto your card. However, stores, in general (unless they're applying the customer first policy), cannot help with digital offers. Emailing or Phoning PC plus themselves can resolve these problems, and generally apply bonus points for your trouble so it's worth the email.

Thread Information