User Tag List

Page 476 of 613 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@Silk , if you don't like your offers, you should not load them in protest. You can do this by viewing your offers on desktop, and simply clicking the X instead of "load offers." A CSM told me that doing this is the only way they will finally see what you like and start sending you different offers.

In the mobile app, you will automatically load offers, but by swiping on an offer you have the ability to have it never appear again
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thank you both I was hoping for something to help me get some points I haven't had any decent offers in months...

Silk
    Silk, Ciel, Poirot and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Lavender Lady and maple7 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    @Silk , if you don't like your offers, you should not load them in protest. You can do this by viewing your offers on desktop, and simply clicking the X instead of "load offers." A CSM told me that doing this is the only way they will finally see what you like and start sending you different offers.

In the mobile app, you will automatically load offers, but by swiping on an offer you have the ability to have it never appear again
    Will keep the tip in mind for the weeks when I ask myself why both loading offers (usually get 3-5 but sometimes like this week, there is something in the bunch worth getting excited about!).
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    does anyone know if the pc points offers also apply online?
    I have a 10K points offer for every $50 spent. I spent $50 online Joe Fresh. Do you think I'll get the 10K points?
    Joe Fresh online pts offers are separate PC Plus offers from regular in-store PC Plus offers. No, you'll not get the 10K points offer.
    ROMEO likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    @Silk, if you don't like your offers, you should not load them in protest. You can do this by viewing your offers on desktop, and simply clicking the X instead of "load offers." A CSM told me that doing this is the only way they will finally see what you like and start sending you different offers.

Thanks, torontogal I thought about doing that on many occasions but I recall someone saying she thought it caused PC to stop giving her any offers at all. But I will do that now. I don't have a mobile device - wish there was a way to make an offer go away for good on a desktop!

Silk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Thanks, torontogal I thought about doing that on many occasions but I recall someone saying she thought it caused PC to stop giving her any offers at all. But I will do that now. I don't have a mobile device - wish there was a way to make an offer go away for good on a desktop!

Silk
    Maybe try the don't show this again feature? I've heard that helps.
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just bought a Proscan tablet hoping to use the apps for this and Checkout 51 but both say "your device isn't compatible with this version" despite it appearing to meet all the requirements. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bonus offers just came through... only on one of 2 cards in family (email was sent). 4 offers: 1,200/$4 oreo thins, 600/$2 oreo truffle tablets, 500 camp 900ml broth, and fourth one For every $6 spent on Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat popcorn or Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Chips116 g – 220 g

2,000 pts

We all like surprises. That's why we've added a delightful surprise offer from one of our Market Moment sponsors to your offer set.

Don't forget your weekly offers will still be available later this week, so keep checking your account and don't miss out.

Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Tue, Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:42 PM.
    couponlady, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    I just bought a Proscan tablet hoping to use the apps for this and Checkout 51 but both say "your device isn't compatible with this version" despite it appearing to meet all the requirements. Has anyone else had this problem?
    yes,, more trouble then u can imagine

return the proscan if u can ,,, it did the same thing to me, i spent shoppers pts. and picked up samsung,, worth every penny,,
    ROMEO, Ciel, GatineauGirl and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post

return the proscan if u can ,,, it did the same thing to me, i spent shoppers pts. and picked up samsung,, worth every penny,,
    Haven't had that problem. Received one as a gift. Mine has a short or something screen goes on and off

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and Jcoupon like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I haven't been able to use the PC Plus app on my ipad mini since last September after they did an update to the app. I keep hoping that it will eventually get fixed. So keep that in mind if you're thinking of getting a different tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Maybe try the don't show this again feature? I've heard that helps.
    I don't see that as an option- I'm on a laptop, no app. It's either load all or load none.

I may end up loading the offers for this week because there are 2-3 in there that I do use from time to time. Even though it's unlikely I will use any offers this week, i do want to keep receiving those. But I will definitely try what torontogal suggested re not loading any offers when there's nothing in there that interests me - which has been the case the last 3-4 weeks.

Silk
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't see that as an option- I'm on a laptop, no app.
    Yeah, the "don't show again feature" it's only available on the app.
    Silk likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

So mad that all 3 of my saved offers didn't roll over for me today😲 fresh pork I was saving for next weekends bbq, Pepperettes on sale, and Pc juice to pm shoppers 2/$4 on sale.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think they are trying to update/fix their app but more bugs lift up their head. Lol. I have been noticing that i am not receiving any new offers for 2 weeks in a row. My previous offers are continued for the next week and they add, may be, 1 or 2 new offers and that's it. It's very frustrating.

Thread Information