User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i called the one at SQ1 and the manager said NO!! no coupons accepted...did anybody tried any in mississauga?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I emailed Dollarama and I just got a reply...

I am in Edmonton.

dateMon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:16 PMsubjectRE: Accepting Couponsmailed-bydollarama.comImportant mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.
    hide details 1:16 PM (41 minutes ago)

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do accept manufacturer’s coupons – provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers and that we sell products that are subject to these coupons.
    Furthermore, there could be exceptions to this principle in regards to some specific products.

Thank you.

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nadarina; Mon, Jun 20th, 2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: my gif didn't work right.
    Am looking for coupons for Pepsi or Coke products, Sun-Rype fruit leather or snacks, fruit, meat, veggies, chocolate, toothpaste, 2 in 1 shampoo, cereal ( Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruit Loops) milk, restaurant,

BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Well that would be excellent!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone tried around Manitoba?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimzcouponz View Post
    Does anyone know if they will accept save.ca or websaver? as in the email it is quoted as "provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers"
    I'd like to know if anyone has an answer to this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I just emailed them asking if its all stores, if there are products that cant be discounted, what I can do if a store says no coupons. So hopefuly ill get a msg back soon!!

My mom is gonna flip!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykov View Post
    Has anyone tried around Manitoba?
    yes and each store I phoned said yes they take coupons...going to go tomorrow and try it out and will post the results of my coupon shopping at dollarama

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

. I guess we should print out the reply and use in Edm.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I asked at the Mayfield location today, and had a very rude response. I only asked if they happened to receive a memo from their head office about accepting coupons recently. I won't repeat the response that I received! Perhaps they need to communicate with their stores better???? I hope they can get it together-- we'll just have to be wait patiently.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I contacted the Dollarama by e-mail to see if they accept them in the Toronto locations and my reply is posted below. Maybe not all the stores have realized that they can and should accept coupons.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do accept manufacturer’s coupons – provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers and that we sell products that are subject to these coupons.
    Furthermore, there could be exceptions to this principle in regards to some specific products.
    Thank you."
    Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Hi i used coupons at the dollarama in the village mall,st.johns today...i asked a couple of nights ago and they said no but after seeing a post on this site that they were accepting coupons,checked again today and the manager said no prob..

Didn't see a whole lot to use coupons on but then again shelves were pretty bare..i used $1.00 off vileda scrunge making it free and $1.00 off any two dawn dish liquid so $1.00 for 2 bottles,also used 2 @50 off stride gum got it .50 a pk

I did see a few brand names just none for coupons i had...also had lots of toothpaste and tissue coupons but its actually cheaper at walmart lol..

Thanks to OP for the heads up.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Went to my closest location today (Dollarama)
    7488 King George Hwy, Surrey, BC
    and asked if they accept coupons and they said~ NO
    posting to give people a heads up in this area

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    From the sounds of it they implemented this policy without preparing the cashiers in any way. Let's give them a chance to learn how to input a coupon properly before we start calling them names.
    i have seen the memo, the memo doesn't say anything about scanning coupons. I am on the inside. so i feel i can critique the cashier, considering the memo was clear on treat it as cash.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to the Dollarama in Oakville (Dorval) on Sat and they said they don't take coupons. Anybody in the Halton area have any luck yet? I would love to use my St. Ives coupons!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

successfully used coupons at lambton mall sarnia . I went in to double check with cashier before grabbing anything to make sure (even though I called a few days ago) good things too cuz she said no but checked with manager for me.

scooped up 2 old spice razors $2x2=$4-$3(brandsaver), 2 dawns $1x2=2-1(brandsaver), pampers clean n go wipes $2-1(brandsaver)=$1, a dove beauty bar and deoderant $1.25+$1=2.25-2(smartsource).

when it came to check out they tried scanning them. Unsurprisely didn't work so they just treated them like cash and I walked out a happy camper

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information