User Tag List

Page 209 of 390 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I have no idea who my buddy is too. Got stung by a bee yesterday and now it is all red, should I put polysporin on it? It is a bit itchy. I know I am not allergic.
    i would think polysporin would take the itch out.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Mailed and tracking number sent. Cost $23 to mail..and of course as always...forgot the card.

Buddy - you will know your package is from me when you see pigs fly duct tape!

Off to camp!! Have a great long weekend ladies!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mailed my box which was heavier than my home scale said (sob that means I am too). Will take 5 days expedited so it is travelling a fair distance.
    Buddy you will know your box from the red tape covering the top.

As for my guesses, I had been thinking Pumpkin (bc everyone thinks Pumpkin) or ashley. I thought someone else but they said something that made me think not
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I really have no clue who my buddy is but there are a few I have eliminated (as long as there hints are not tricks, so really anyone is fair game).

Is anyone else counting down the hours until this day is over???????????????????

Only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go but it seems way too long.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I"m going to venture and guess that my buddy is: bluzsuz, Nat77, or SassyAshley.

Oh what do I know? I never guess it right anyways...

Hate the rain right now! After work, heading straight home to get ready with my family to go to an Indian wedding! A huge 400+ guests wedding~ Our chiropractor at our office is getting married tonight as it's a 2-day wedding event. Hope the rain lets up a little bit because I have a grecian style dress I'm planning to wear tonight.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 4 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

3hrs to go for me... but I still haven't taken my 1/2hr lunch break... I think I need a leisurely lunch..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I worked from home today, I am not doing holiday weekend traffic on the GO bus.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Try Benedryl cream to stop the itch.. it's a topical antihistamine. Polysporin is a topical antiseptic so will help prevent infection, but not the itch.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am just happy I am going the opposite way, they are all going north and I am heading south. But really I shouldn't complain my commute is only 10 to 15 minutes.
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Ok, finally a few hints for my buddy!

You are EAST of me

Everything in the package is for YOU

My homemade gift was inspired by a food you like from your WL
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I haven't really tried to guess my buddy or keep track, other than when Cheribomb mentioned her buddy likes to travel... so that's my one and only guess.

All my buddy's have been awesome so far, so whomever you are, I'll be super happy to open my gifts!

Ok... really gonna go for lunch this time...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    MeShell... I am surprised your package got there already, they said Tues for delivery. I am very glad that the fine ladies at CP carried the box for you, I was considering sending it in 2-3 boxes to make it easier for you. I just hope you like everything, and sorry there isn't any " open now " gifts.
    Don't be sorry at all!! There was the open me now card with coupons and some samples in the box!! You put more than enough prezzies in there so do not worry one bit! I'm sure I will love everything

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Opened the boxes & WOW Pammie you spoiled us! The brown was just prezzies for Hannah (as she has recently had a birthday she has perfected present opening, she was ready to start ripping. Had to tell her we can't start opening them for two weeks) I had to tape the boxes shut so that we both wouldn't be tempted!

BUT to help tide us over - Hannah got a pack of pink hangers (much needed thanks) & a adorable monkey wall stickers (for those of you that don't know Hannah LOVES monkeys! She has a jungle/monkey themed room & LOVES to wear money pjs so much so that 99% of her pjs are monkey ones!).

& for me - A 4pk of Caramilk Coolers!! Love how you put 'enjoy now or day 6' LOL. Umm....they probably won't even make it until tomorrow night, let alone day 6!

Thanks so much for the huge awesome package!

Here are some photos - the boxes opened (the pink wrapped ones all for the munchkin), our open now gifts & the monkey wall stickers on her door!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

My parcel has been successfully delivered so that means that my buddy has her parcel! Yahoo! Oh I hope that she likes it! I actually didn't write open me now on the extras just "extras" but buddy you can open the "extras" now if you would like! I hope you like! Please be nice to me though.....it is my birthday....
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

So I found a Special K shake in my bag... having that instead of a lunch break, gives me a bit of time to get caught up on the few things I need to do before heading out for the long weekend.

Just a note to some of you, if you are friends with me on Facebook through our Mission Slimpossible group, I've likely sent you off an invite to my business page at Elgin Travel & Cruises... Feel free to ignore it, I won't be offended.. just thought some of you may be interested as we're going to be starting some Air Miles giveaways, and Gift Card giveaways.. no purchase necessary. (ie. free.. and I KNOW you all like free stuff!)

Thread Information