User Tag List

Page 237 of 390 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay so my pkg holy cow wow. I was sooooo spoiled, my open now gift were way to generous.

Candy- omg bottle caps DH was drooling so I had to open the box, sweet tarts, bubble gum balls and sugar babies, I haven't had sugar babies in for ever going to have them tonight with Hailey for our movie night. We are watching eat pray love.

Face masks Hailey was eyeing these up might have to make it a face mask and movie night, milk bath.
    Nail polish in 4 colours I love them can't wait to try them on my toes. A toe wedge and clippers.

fabric magnet love these they are so pretty I had to have a smaller fridge in my room to hold TPN. So I used them to spell Hi, so every morning I will wake to pumpkin saying hi.

Liquid food colour I will use this to make edible glitter for baking. The beautiful mat you used to wrap my frame I love the colour I'm going to use it on one of my accent tables.

and for the boys bags and 2 natural cookies these are gone as you will see I had to snap the picture quick because well as you can see the saw them.
    Attached Images Attached Images            

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Wow....very touching (made me cry) & very nice gift! Amazing....I think that was very special that you did that for Armygirl76. I think that you are a wonderful/strong person Armygirl and very deserving of such a thoughtful and memorable/priceless gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    So before I post all my amazing open me now present wow pumpkin it was like a train in itself. I need to address my homemade open now gift first. I don't even know how to start or if I have the words. I have had a battle no harder or worse than anyone else but it'smine. There are days I wake up I think why, why get up why try. I then count my blessings my family my pleasure in running and you all. If someone 2 years ago would have told me this little coupon site I stumbled across on accident would become a life line, I would have thought them crazy. I can never express how much you all mean, I wake up every morning grab my iPad and check on all of you. When a train is not running I look for you all some of you I have know for awhile others I'm so happy to see join. I cry for you all when your sad and laugh when you are happy. I have friend who don't know me as we'll as some of you. I have meet some of you and would love to meet all of you. You got it very right you are my army in the corner. I love it we are putting it up in our living room so I can always be reminded of the reasons to get up. I Love all of you thank you for taking the time to make a difference. Thank you so much pumpkin this will alway be among my prized possessions.
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: my wording ~ sorry
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Buddy I got my package!!!!!!!! Once I get home I will open it up and take pictures, just heading to town now. This will be the fastest shopping trip in history just so I can get my lovely package home :D

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Best part is still to come which reminds me I gotta do something
    Thanks for reminding me too! Definitely more better things coming for ya! Muah!!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Name:  7f443e7d7c7c61064ed682abc173a14f_zps622966b5.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  57.8 KB
    My pretty package from Natalie (Nat77)
    I couldn't help but go through the box as soon as I bolted through the door Everything is so nicely wrapped and labeled! Now can't wait til Day 1!

Name:  9c3dbc04c3504c716520c47301302aaf_zpsc4d51b16.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  48.2 KB
    And I got to open a card with a GC inside You know what I'm going to use it for? A big box of Skinny Cow chocolates!!! LOL
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This is amazing, it made me tear up.

Amazing gift Pumpkin.

So before I post all my amazing open me now present wow pumpkin it was like a train in itself. I need to address my homemade open now gift first. I don't even know how to start or if I have the words. I have had a battle no harder or worse than anyone else but it'smine. There are days I wake up I think why, why get up why try. I then count my blessings my family my pleasure in running and you all. If someone 2 years ago would have told me this little coupon site I stumbled across on accident would become a life line, I would have thought them crazy. I can never express how much you all mean, I wake up every morning grab my iPad and check on all of you. When a train is not running I look for you all some of you I have know for awhile others I'm so happy to see join. I cry for you all when your sad and laugh when you are happy. I have friend who don't know me as we'll as some of you. I have meet some of you and would love to meet all of you. You got it very right you are my army in the corner. I love it we are putting it up in our living room so I can always be reminded of the reasons to get up. I Love all of you thank you for taking the time to make a difference. Thank you so much pumpkin this will alway be among my prized possessions.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    For anyone who missed this last year - the FPC 12x355mL Nestea promo is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/359850-...r-heat-canada/
    Oh no! This promo was so addictive! I was giving out Nestea at Halloween and I think I still have some left lol!

We all love and support you!
    Pumpkin, you're the best!
    Last edited by K8's Fate; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

So happy to hear your package arrived SassyAshley. All the gifts marked "extra" means you can open at will anytime anywhere

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Here are the pics of my boys packages, I would have taken them out of the boxes but I had two boys ready to pounce!! Lucas' is the one with blue and red from cherielake's daughter Chyna and the other one is Milo's from CLB. Milo has already eaten his "open me now" cookies which he shared with Lucas=)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

just an FYI missidj -if you haven't emptied the box yet...there are a number of open anytime gifts, and most days have 2 or 3 parts

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Thanks for reminding me too! Definitely more better things coming for ya! Muah!!!
    yup me also

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

grr ppl are demanding don't they know I need to be on sc....??!! be back in a bit

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

omg, my wonderful, awesome, sweet, kind and thoughtful buddy sent me a starbucks e-gift card!! Thank you SOOO much, my husband will love you for it ( and me too ) I still dont know who you are yet though, so I will personally thank you once I find out
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

So Armygirl-- are you ready for your pkg gift FAIL!?!?!

Well, I asked hubby to download "Scarlett" for you- as you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally wanted to have the sequel. I should have supervised this task.

You see, my hubby did burn you a movie- and the opening looked legit- however, when "Scarlett" ripped off her clothes and said "do me now-and FRANKie make me give a damn" I quickly concluded that my hubby had made you a burned copy of some cheap .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will send your movie to you.

We are working on finding the proper one.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I SENT THAT

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    So Armygirl-- are you ready for your pkg gift FAIL!?!?!

Well, I asked hubby to download "Scarlett" for you- as you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally wanted to have the sequel. I should have supervised this task.

You see, my hubby did burn you a movie- and the opening looked legit- however, when "Scarlett" ripped off her clothes and said "do me now-and FRANKie make me give a damn" I quickly concluded that my hubby had made you a burned copy of some cheap .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will send your movie to you.

We are working on finding the proper one.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I SENT THAT

Omg I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying that would have been so funny. That is amazing.lol

thank you again I can't wait for the 15th

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Thread Information