User Tag List

Page 197 of 390 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hmmmmmm another one off my list, no kids here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    more hints, more hints! =)

hmm...my buddy...you have at least one son or daughter!
    I have a bread maker and LOVE IT. The bread is a little bit different in the bread maker but I find it all comes down to finding the right recipe. I have a few we love in my house, a potato bread that is amazing barely lasts us 2 days, and I also use the dough setting all the time. I love that I can put everything in the bread maker go do some cleaning on a Sunday and an hour and a half later I have pizza dough for dinner, also found the most amazing cinnamon bun dough recipe with the a secret ingredient that makes them the best cinnamon buns I have ever had. I have a bread man bread machine.

Hmmmmmm now I want Cinnamon buns

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good morning!

Do any of you have a bread maker? Is the bread the same as homemade? Amazon has a bread maker on sale today and I've considered buying one for a long time but I'm worried the bread won't come out as good as real home made bread.
    Hmmmmm more hints:

Buddy you have pets
    I included a few pressies for your pets
    You have a significant other

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    More hints please!!
    So cute, I love the patching on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I am good with it all being for me (but cat things make me happy) which brings me to my bday pressie

Attachment 183311
    She is 8 1/2 weeks and doesn't have a name yet

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Another busy day for me! Package all ready to go! We just for back from the Keg for supper ( today is our Wedding Anniversary ) then had to put together a patio set and now back to start packing! We are going to Newfoundland in 3 days, for 2 months and I don't even have my packing started.... I keep SAYING I'm going to start but procrastination is winning this one! I can see me last day just dumping drawers straight into suitcases!! Lol
    Hope you have a great trip!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Finally done with graduation festivities. Feeling a little weepy because tomorrow, we take the graduate to the lake where he will be a camp counsellor for the next two months. He is then off to college in a really big city for the next three years. The longest he has ever been away from home is a week!
    Congrats to the graduate! My son graduated last night as well. He is heading to college for electrical in the fall.
    Jezebel, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Good morning!

Do any of you have a bread maker? Is the bread the same as homemade? Amazon has a bread maker on sale today and I've considered buying one for a long time but I'm worried the bread won't come out as good as real home made bread.
    I have one and love it. It is not the same as from the oven though Taste is great but the loaves are denser than regular homemade bread. They are also of course smaller. The great part is it's super easy to use and clean, you can always have fresh bread, pizza dough, rolls etc and you can easily add the "good stuff" like whole grains/ flax seed etc to your recipe. Good Luck! PS Hugs to Trent.
    Jezebel, slambert, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

OK Package wrapped and addressed now to wrestle the thing to the mail LOL
    Buddy hint -You have at least one fur baby.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

I have a bread maker and love it. I use it everyday, we love waking up to the smell of fresh bread baking. The bread is not the same -but is pretty close. I had to experiment a lot with recipes to find the ones we like best, and the ones closest to real homemade bread. I just replaced my old one with the $49.99 Sunbeam from amazon.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning! One more sleep til we go to Nanny's house My son is super excited and told me it was no more sleeps. He thinks if he says it, that it will be true. So hopeful

Cute kitty Fallen!

I figured out last night if I play on my phone I get 5 lives, then if I switch to my computer I have 5 more lives. Too bad I can't play on my computer at work. I'm only in the 30's I think but I've only been playing since the weekend so I don't feel too bad yet. I really have to pay attention to what the goal is though, one game I thought it was to remove the jelly and it was timed. Yeah, didn't get too far the first atempt!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Morning... just looking up my buddies posts throughout the thread for those things that weren't on her list but I picked up/had in my stock pile... almost forgot the homemade item!!

It's a dreary day here, so it s a good day for wrapping and packaging. My kitchen table is full of goodies. Much more than 17 days worth.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Morning all! For some reason SC displays differently when I'm at work. Very hard to read. Well, I TRIED to make plan "B" for my buddy in the wee hours of this morning (yawn) and put it in a "package". Woke up this morning and it was gone. Hubby took it to work to SHARE!! Thank goodness for plan C!!!! Off to make some $$. Later folks.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Both my packages have made it to Winnipeg, I hope my buddy will be home on the 3rd

2013/06/27 03:05 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    00:43 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/26 10:12 HAMIOTA Item accepted at the Post Office

2013/06/27 03:30 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    00:42 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/26 10:09 HAMIOTA Item accepted at the Post Office

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Both my packages have made it to Winnipeg, I hope my buddy will be home on the 3rd

2013/06/27 03:05 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    00:43 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/26 10:12 HAMIOTA Item accepted at the Post Office

2013/06/27 03:30 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    00:42 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/26 10:09 HAMIOTA Item accepted at the Post Office
    I should say Buddies* as both packages are due to arrive the same day. Which is a little weird when one is slightly farther then the other and both in opposite directions lol

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I should say Buddies* as both packages are due to arrive the same day. Which is a little weird when one is slightly farther then the other and both in opposite directions lol
    Haha, slam and I had epicure shipments leave BC on the same day and hers made it to NS on the same day mine made it to ON

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Okay buddy... Here's your package!
    Now to find a box and play tetris!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Hmmmmmm another one off my list, no kids here yet.

I have a bread maker and LOVE IT. The bread is a little bit different in the bread maker but I find it all comes down to finding the right recipe. I have a few we love in my house, a potato bread that is amazing barely lasts us 2 days, and I also use the dough setting all the time. I love that I can put everything in the bread maker go do some cleaning on a Sunday and an hour and a half later I have pizza dough for dinner, also found the most amazing cinnamon bun dough recipe with the a secret ingredient that makes them the best cinnamon buns I have ever had. I have a bread man bread machine.

Hmmmmmm now I want Cinnamon buns

Hmmmmm more hints:

Buddy you have pets
    I included a few pressies for your pets
    You have a significant other

So cute, I love the patching on her face.
    SassyAshley you have always been on my short list, don't worry my little pumkinator I'm not cheating on you!!!

My amazing Hailey wrapped all my present last night we are just finishing up her buddies craft and she will wrap hers today. Pictures soon and then they are on their way

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Fallen your Kitty is freakin adorable!!!! I am looking for a box big enough for shipping later today.
    One more hint you are an amazing parent
    Jezebel, mimzy71, PammieD and 5 others like this.

Thread Information