User Tag List

Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1752
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Oh cath007 hope things turn around soon for you!
    I so will to believe this but I have no more hope on that. I am at the end of my roll emotionatly and mentally with my familly and this stupid case that dont resolve,I think I will go to sleep right now,I have no appetize
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
    YOU AND ME likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Redeemed $22.50 from checkout 51 add that to the list of cheques I'm waiting for...all add up to about $100.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Redeemed $22.50 from checkout 51 add that to the list of cheques I'm waiting for...all add up to about $100.
    Yeah! I received a cheque for the McCain pizza guarantee for $3.99 (I used a coupon for $1 so only paid $2.99) Not sure where I'm putting my free money lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Anyone have plans for the summer? Frugal ideas for activities? I'm always looking
    YOU AND ME and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

cath007 if you want to share with us we are hear to listen, provide advice if you want, provide possible solutions or just vent away.

Families do that to us all, drive us crazy and make us mad but sometimes it's worst than it really is....hope that is the case and things are just overwhelming you and hopefully nothing too serious, not worth getting sick over and getting depressed (I know it's easier said than done).

Sending you hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I so will to believe this but I have no more hope on that. I am at the end of my roll emotionatly and mentally with my familly and this stupid case that dont resolve,I think I will go to sleep right now,I have no appetize
    YOU AND ME and Caseythegoalie like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

lucky ducky

YOU AND ME and Caseythegoalie like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

was this a mailout or for a complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Yeah! I received a cheque for the McCain pizza guarantee for $3.99 (I used a coupon for $1 so only paid $2.99) Not sure where I'm putting my free money lol

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OK, well they increased my pathetic limit of $300-$1800 in the first year(June 2012) and then this year nothing.(so far). My payments have been on time (I'm pretty sure) and usually I make 3-6 per month to avoid interest as I just like the convenience of not carrying cash,etc. Fingers crossed. It was $300 so it would be nice to get it back!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

My limit was never increased although i'm quite content with my 500 dollar limit because if need be i can pay it off in a pay period.
    YOU AND ME and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I found that my miniwheats had pin codes for free breakfast coupons - ordered one for eggos and one for minute maid.
    I found out this morning that costco never changed my mailing address for my membership when i updated it online last year, so my rebate check was sent to the wrong address and returned to them. its been reissued and should be here in a couple weeks.

I spent today curled up feeling miserable because of allergies so glad i get a sick day at work.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Went to a theme park for year end trip with my class. Bus broke down on highway and had to wait for another for an hour. Day was good when we got there. My ticket was free, but food was pricey as you can't bring any in and can't head back to the car. Kept it under $20 for the day. So happy with that.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I don't find it right when theme parks don't allow people to brown bag it, you did well only spending $2.00 for the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Went to a theme park for year end trip with my class. Bus broke down on highway and had to wait for another for an hour. Day was good when we got there. My ticket was free, but food was pricey as you can't bring any in and can't head back to the car. Kept it under $20 for the day. So happy with that.
    YOU AND ME likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

okay ladies,

I got my 2x FPCs for Veggie bread someone was interested in trading but can't remember who. I am hoping to trade them for another 2 FPCs or maybe we can work something out.

thanks
    YOU AND ME likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hey all, -cathy hang in there-today I did my pictures-developed them at walmart 15 cents a print pretty frugal-but some of them were the last pictures of my mom -so I had a tear in my eye a few times but they turned out nice 34.00 later-but hey I got 3 mugs for free out of the deal with pictures on them -so I got my kids and their spouses on the mugs and then hubby and I
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Jun 18th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaddensMomma View Post
    Really wish life would stop sh*tting on us. We are trying so hard to save money and it is like one bad thing after another keeps happening to us.

First we found out we needed to replace the AC, and then found out we couldn't do it without doing the furnace at the same time. Yes, DH got us a really great deal through work, but we could have used that $2,000 to set up the baby's room or finish the basement reno's.

Then last week we found out I missed my court date for speeding ticket, got a letter in the mail friday saying we would have to pay the entire amount of the fine by Wednesday or I will lose my license (I work out of town so this is NOT an option).

Now this morning DH realizes his wallet is missing, with the rest of our basement reno money in it (he took his last bonus out of the bank account so we wouldn't spend it on other things). He thinks it may have fell out of his back pocket when he got out of my car last night. Went to check my car this morning... glove box was wide opened, things were a bit rummaged but nothing else was missing including my gps and bluetooth?
    Sorry to hear of you bad luck and i hope you DH find his wallet
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Unfortunately I have a hard time just getting my boys to pick up after themselves so doing the job I expect won't happen lol. I told her I want a "good cleaning" From top to bottom. Figured if I'm going to pay I should get the entire house done. Said I wanted floors washed, dusting and bathrooms. She said she is interested and the going rate is $15-$20 hour (I said I would pay cash) Hard to talk money with a friend lol so Frugal me said how about $50 for 3 hours, she said she didn't think she could do a good job in 3 hours so I said ok whatever your think. I'm sure she will do a good job and I doubt it would be more then 5 hours ( I hope not!). For me it's a trust thing too as I would rather not be home when it's being done so to have a stranger do it I would want to be there. And she already has a key
    I change between $20-$25 a hr and 3 hours isn't really enough time,the customers that i have it takes 5 hours to do a good job
    jasperandchar and SassyAshley like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread Information