User Tag List

Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I am thinking I might list some rock band stuff we have for the WII. on kijiji. we have lots,and the kids have stopped playing it..... hmm.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So far it is a kind of lazy Sunday, I have so much I need to do but neither me nor Mom are feeling well (she is still in bed) both of us have stomach issues and each though we were having a flare up but starting to think not as it is seems very very unlikely both of us would have a flare up at the same time. Think it is going to be a slowly working on things and see what we get done but really I wish I could go back to bed. Wishing I had a house elf or someone who would break in and clean my house for me.

Ok enough day dreaming of someone else cleaning my house and time to get to work.

On a side note grocery shopping went really well yesterday. Got some extras but everything is good and healthy which I need as last week I did not eat very well. I had to laugh at the fact my impulse buy was some fruit cups (on sale for $1.99 and came with $4 in coupons, so really I got them for free and one of the coupons is for the fruit my mom loves and I hate buying because it is expensive and I cannot find coupons for so win win). Also finally found some great coupons we can use with long expiry dates which made me happy.

Ok ok enough procrastinating time to go clean up but I am sure I will be back shortly.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    I am thinking I might list some rock band stuff we have for the WII. on kijiji. we have lots,and the kids have stopped playing it..... hmm.
    Do it! My son recently bought a whole swak of it from Kijiji - he had always wanted it, but it was too expensive when it all came out.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Morning ladies. DH has his clothes on the line.I need to go get the needles I forgot on Fri...only have 1 left. Also need to buy more flowers and get them planted. Just can`t get motivated to do any gardening this year.
    Hope everyone has a great Sun.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Do it! My son recently bought a whole swak of it from Kijiji - he had always wanted it, but it was too expensive when it all came out.
    thats just it, if I list it on kijiji, I have $ towards a goal I am working on. and someone will get a great deal. we have bought off kijiji before, and its worked great.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Congrats on reducing your pop consumption you are doing awesome. Great news on the boys helping around the house & allowance , I hope the boys appreciate your efforts and rewarding them with cash. Good luck next week with the interview, what department?
    Thank you. The position is Information system Co-coordinator for the liquor commission in the nwt. So nervous.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Thank you. The position is Information system Co-coordinator for the liquor commission in the nwt. So nervous.
    Good luck!

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Good day ladies!!

the iams promotion was a bust... None of the loblaws had them at all, luckily I found two rcss with them and walmart was also accepting them. Between myself, dh and friends/ family I was able to get a few!

I hope you are all well!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hello everyone, we just returned home from the London Walk for Autism speaks. Raised almost $2500!
    Last edited by Caseythegoalie; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: removed pics

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sorry it's so big not sure why?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Hello everyone, we just returned home from the London Walk for Autism speaks. Raised almost $2500! here is a little pic, hope nobody minds me sharing:
    Something to be very proud of everyone in your house should be so pleased with their hard work & efforts to a case that is near & dear to your family
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hi All, I slept in til Noon I think it's because I have been feeling so tired and sick from the surgery. Oh well anyways I got 6 loads of laundry done and out on the line, so thankful for the beautiful sunshine we are having out here today. I refuse to use my dryer, I just won't do it, so I only wash my clothes when I can hang them outside, I guess it's a blessing that the guys in my house are clothes hogs (lol). For dinner chicken breasts and sausages on the bbq, left overs will go for Tuesdays dinner,. I don't know why my enter button is not working on SC, kinda weird and pissing me off (lol). So I also got 4 baskets of dry clothes folded and put away or atleast put on the boys beds for them to put away . I have not gotten around to the staining but I will atleast get 1 coat on before bed and perhaps a second. It will get done this week regardless as I put the effort into scrubbing and scrubbing and they look amazing and will look even more amazing with a new coat of stain & poly-eurathane? Also went to the dump yesterday I was so happy (lol), Charlotte got get out of the house & dh drove us with the truck. They know me their and let me look through the recyclable papers and I found lots of the insert out this weekend, 1 set of coupons off OL El Paso boxes, then I got 2 footstools and can easily be recovered that are in fantastic shape, from the Hazardous Waste area I got 1 huge jug of pinesol (not even opened) and so other floor cleaners & bleach . DH did very well in picking through the scrap metal (allowed to do that at our dump). Until later my frugal ladies.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

It was a great day for the walk Caseythegoalie. Awesome job on the fundraisering. That alone is a lot of work.
    this weekend was the Ride to Conquer Cancer. It is a 2 day 2 hundred km bike ride from Toronto to Niagara Falls. This year DH and I opted not to ride and we both really missed it but the fundraising is a minimum of 2500.00 each. He has done 5 rides and I did 4. So today we went out and did a 50 km ride through part of the course. We are lucky as parts of the ride pass just north of us. It just made me miss the ride more
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

jasper I have the same issue with my enter button but only on SC when on my desk top. Drives my crazy. Now I am on my iPad and have no issues.
    I think I look like a drunken sailor without the enter button functioning.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just scrubbed the walls in our hallway. Also did the baseboards and the linoleum against the wall that never gets quite as clean with the mop. Had dh unscrew the vents and vacuum them out. The three big vents are currently soaking in the bathtub.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Thread Information