User Tag List

Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1752
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Oh Bronwen what a shot.. totally B/W it (or as is) blow er up and frame it!!

good luck to your dh.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Wells said Granger!

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Thanks for sharing the pic Bronwen. Great shot. Hope your DH finds what he is looking for on his new path. One of the nice things about our SC friends is we are here to listen.
    Crochetlady and YOU AND ME like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

jasper so nice you are getting away with family -enjoy and bronwen awesome picture of your little ones -good luck to hubby -enjoy your small kiddies everyone on here -trust me the grow up too soon mine are 28 and 30.anyway I have had a fabulous shop at sobeys today -haven't gone in their in ages too expensive but the coupons and sales were there today as well as the points-ohh and took a few receipts into rona-they give you a week after purchase and got 5 airmiles put on -this afternoon -our local tag store is closing next week so bought a xmas gift -don't laugh-I am really frugal to think ahead-for my new and upcoming granddaughter-a cute top and small jeans 9.00 for both socks .49-and orange sleeper for 5.00(bigger sizes too 24 months -so that is going away til xmas-then got socks for me 3.00 for 3 pair

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Bronwen - Your kids are so cute

Hope everything works out for your DH.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and Father's Day.

My dh came home last night and told me that his supervisor gave him the heads up that they cannot tell him if he will or will not be back next year (he works for a school as an EA).

We knew this is or was a possiblility as they can't give you a new contract until the new school year starts. So I remained calm, said oh well, you'll be on call again which is good in a way but bad in another. Good in the way that if his back is bothering him he can stay home (he had back surgery 8 years ago). But bad because you never know when you will be working or how much you will be making and therefore cannot budget (l0l).

So on a more positive note my parents will be coming home from Alberta/Sask area mid August and have offered to take us to the US for 2 days, we will stay in their RV which is fine and eat out (they will pay), only need to bring grocery $ and spending cash for clothing and such.
    That will be a nice treat for you and your family Nancy .

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Free bread is live again for any like myself who didn't get it yet:
    Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/Dempsters/app_469067866502075

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Thanks for sharing the pic Bronwen. Great shot. Hope your DH finds what he is looking for on his new path. One of the nice things about our SC friends is we are here to listen.
    Wells said Granger!
    Couldn't agree more
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Things to do in the summer that does not cost too much

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`m back! I expected to get my computer back on Wed but when I went back to pick it up I was told the hard drive was fried. Thank goodness they were able to clone it or it would have been a lot more expensive. Just got it back late this afternoon. You ladies have been very busy...I have 14 pages to catch up on.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

okay ladies back on track.....

Inquring Minds Want to Know

When shopping even if you have a coupon for a certain product will you check the other no name, name brand prices anyways and see which product is actually cheaper or will you purchase the product you have a coupon for?

If you still purchase the product you have a coupon for is it because you are brand specific for that particular product?

There are a few products that we`re brand specific so if it was one of those...definitely.

Question of the Day

Have you tried any of the recipes shared by the group/thread here?

Not yet, but there are some I want to try. Just haven`t got around to it yet.

Are you finding new ways to stretch your budget or are you getting really creative with your budget (through using more coupons, price matching, trading coupons, product swaps, meal planning, cleaning out the pantry/freezer and using what you have?

Are you staying on budget for the most part?

________________________________-

Just Curious???

If you have a stockpile what is the 1 product(s) you don't need to purchase for a really long time? And was it free or nearly free? or just an awesome price

Peanut butter. I got a rain check for it at Walmart

Do you have a strategy with respect to your stockpile (for example stocking up on cleaners, detergents this month+++).

Do you allocate a certain budgeted amount to your stockpile every week/month?

And what do you do with the $ should you not use your allocated "stockpile budget"?
    Don`t allocate any amount. It all evens out in the end.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Question of the Day

Have you tried any of the recipes shared by the group/thread here?

Yes and I loved the Colby Chowder.

Glad you enjoyed it.
    We made it this week.
    YOU AND ME and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just received an e-mail for $1 off Sun-Maid bread. I went to websaver, but it said I had already ordered it.

https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/
    That happened to me too.
    YOU AND ME and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I checked the mail today and i got my samples from brandsaver (yay free stuff) and my coupons i ordered from gocoupons. I got paid today and i played the transfer money to the correct accounts - savings, tfsa, checking account to pay loans.It feels like i spent money but in reality its all just in bank limbo for a couple days now.

Yesterday i got the cc i referred to in a different post - the pc finacial mastercard. I bought groceries with it today and paid the card as soon as i got home. FULLY plan to use it this way buy and pay same day because i got it for the points build up not the debt load. MY bf thought it was a smart idea to be using it for groceries and paying it right away he suggested the power bill as well because i pay it in full every month anyways. I do know the best intentions dont always end well but i am going to try! I'm looking forward to the points for free groceries from time to time.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I'm over budget on the groceries again. I can't seem to get a handle on our grocery budget. It's such a fine line between not spending outrageous amounts of money on food vs eating properly. For example, I could buy a Knorr rose sauce mix for less than $3 (x2) or make my own which costs twice that. But making my own isn't filled with yucky ingredients. Sigh....
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks! It's my favourite day of the week! We have Spanish classes tonight. I feel like my brain has been to the gym when we're done the class, it's great!

Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread Information