User Tag List

Page 231 of 654 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Ugh

My friend had to walk home from work because the transit was crap.

It was a one hour walk!!!!!

Sorry the weather sucksola

What about online shopping?
    I wanted some stuff from the Disney Store, which costs a fortune to have shipped to Canada(it's cheaper to do the 2 hr drive to Yorkdale)and use my optimum points at Shoppers for Urban Decay make up, otherwise all my Xmas shopping gets done online.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    My fiance was in a car wreck tonight. Some people ran a stop sign. His brand-new (less than a year old!) car is destroyed, a total write-off. We all suspect the other car's driver may have been drinking, because how else does one blow a stop sign at full speed?

He's okay, but we don't of course know the lasting effects of his injuries.
    So sorry. My mom got hit by a car in a Tim Hortons parking lot at 5 km/h. Thought she was fine afterwards, paramedics saw no reason to take her to the hospital...3 days later the pain set in. So far she's had almost 5 yrs of physio, knee surgery, needs shoulder surgery soon and will need a knee replacement in a few years.
    Make sure he gets to a doctor right away if he experiences any kind of pain, easier to fight insurance the sooner it's documented.
    Momof3girlies, Ciel and Candini like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's a good point. My mom's accident (or guy running into her) was 25 years ago and she still has pain. He should do up and down checkup
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    So sorry. My mom got hit by a car in a Tim Hortons parking lot at 5 km/h. Thought she was fine afterwards, paramedics saw no reason to take her to the hospital...3 days later the pain set in. So far she's had almost 5 yrs of physio, knee surgery, needs shoulder surgery soon and will need a knee replacement in a few years.
    Make sure he gets to a doctor right away if he experiences any kind of pain, easier to fight insurance the sooner it's documented.
    Ciel and Candini like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There should be an "agree" button instead of "like" button in the rants section. I have read a lot of rants and i "agree" with most of them but dont want to "like" their situation i.e. People sliping on the pavement, car accidents etc.
    Natalka, JadeAngel, Ciel and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Love the sunshine today. My family-not so much (insert yelling here).
    Anyone else wishing they were in Buffalo helping to clear snow off of roofs right now?

Sorry to read of the car accidents (hurt is hurt, plus the money matters/worry/healthcare) and the transit breakdowns (Toronto is going to be like Ottawa two winters ago when transit was on strike in cold winter).
    torontogal12 and Arvilish like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Got an e-mail from LD to get $10 gift card for completing the survey...

...does not get qualified...FFFF
    Ciel, Midnightly and FrugalKris like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I HATE WALMART:

It's been over a month now, I can't order anything from WM online. First, I thought it was bc the items were sold out and there's a glitch on their system but it appeared that I can't add anything to my cart. Even items I know for sure were instock. I think they banned my IP? There's a constant popup asking to confirm postal code which I did over and over, and if I add an item to my cart, it just freeze. Goodbye WM!
    Ciel, Candini and nessa23 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Try clearing your cookies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I HATE WALMART:

It's been over a month now, I can't order anything from WM online. First, I thought it was bc the items were sold out and there's a glitch on their system but it appeared that I can't add anything to my cart. Even items I know for sure were instock. I think they banned my IP? There's a constant popup asking to confirm postal code which I did over and over, and if I add an item to my cart, it just freeze. Goodbye WM!
    Ciel and Decaf like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Or possible browser issue? I have that problem with Opera for games/contests/newspapers/some social media pages (cannot see forms or other content, just a blank space.

The games tipoff was when brother decided to play the CAA Game of Life during the weekend bonus prize of Petro-Can gas cards. When he played the mall memory game, he got a red x or green checkmark when he placed his store squares on the mall board. I never saw the x's and checkmarks on my computer. Tonight, a contest link on Facebook>clicking Enter Now does not show the form.
    Decaf and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Try clearing your cookies?
    I did earlier, makes no different whatsoever, WM just doesn't want to sell ANYTHING to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Maybe use a different browser. Chrome or Safari give problems for different websites
    I did earlier, makes no different whatsoever, WM just doesn't want to sell ANYTHING to me.
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Maybe use a different browser. Chrome or Safari give problems for different websites
    i just wanna say, internet explorer is absolutely craptastic. i just installed firefox and its already loads better than IE. i went to IE from chrome because chrome inevitably ends up going wacky on me after a couple months.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am using Firefox, never had any problem before so not sure if it's browser issue. Will try using my old laptop and compare. I can't even log in to my WM account. Very odd!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am using Firefox, never had any problem before so not sure if it's browser issue. Will try using my old laptop and compare. I can't even log in to my WM account. Very odd!
    or try palemoon I love this browser

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oy, have you contacted them? The last one I got from them came within a week - I was amazed!
    not about this check. the last time I contacted them after over 1 month and cheque hadn't arrived. So they sent another one - 3 days later the old cheque arrived (go figure) so I haven't done anything on this new one thinking that as soon as i do, it will show up!!

But honestly, how does 'snail mail' take that long?? It's only coming from Toronto. that is totally ridiculous. So mad. Still hasn't arrived and I REALLY don't want them to send a freakin' 3rd cheque!!!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Thread Information