User Tag List

Page 285 of 654 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    A husband who is working his way to be pretty damn drunk who just won't shut up...I don't want to hear his crap.
    I absolutely hate that. I usually go out and leave him to talk to himself.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    I am like this... anemia is my issue that causes it... and pretty sure other conditions can cause you to always feel chilly... have you had your bloodwork checked as of late? Moving to California sounds lovely... please take me with you!
    Oh yes blood work is free and clear. Anemia runs in my family but I have no signs. No thyroid problems or anything else that would explain it. 100% healthy (so lucky).

DH could 100% move to California (he could find work in Silicon Valley), but he is a human furnace he could never understand what it is like to be so cold all the time
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Mar 9th, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Bought a big tube of BASIN bath bombs (they had a promo to fill a tube for $19.99).

Stupid. Now I'm in love with a dark blue one and I can't get any more. They don't ship to Canada.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh!!! Men!!! So the boyfriend took me to the store today to get cigarettes and said he didn't feel good he was going home to lay down. So he drops me off and I stayed outside long enough to watch him turn in the opposite direction of his house. So I text him an hour later and his supposedly sick self is out running the roads.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Week 2 of the strike... I'm really sick of the picketers.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I was so excited to get my fitbit on Friday but I haven't been able to sync it.

Called customer service tonight and was told the application is down for the zip only. Techs are working on it but they have no way to know when it'll be back up. Gah!!!!!!
    macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids are super grumpy and tired after the time change.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm so stressed about this course I'm taking for work that all I did was dream about customs tariff and NAFTAs, HS codes and import charges all night. I must have been tossing and turning a lot too because I threw out one of my shoulders. Its really bugging me and I can't seem to get away from the pain. So no sleep last night, pretty sure it's going to be a cruddy sleep tonight.
    Come on weekend...
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi couponteen....have you seen the x-rays? If your dentist has explained that the roots are normal, then they will probably be a fairly routine extraction; the nitrous oxide will simply help to ease your anxiety, that's all. I can understand your reluctance to being completely asleep. Big decision! At the end of the day, I would tend to go with the recommendation of the professional.... If it were me, I would make my decision based on what the x-rays looked like and a explanatory discussion with the dentist.

This whole 2-tiered event must be making a big dent in your finances, eh? Dental pain hurts in so many different ways. Good luck with your decision.
    couponteen101 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Lurkers on SC. Why can random people see what is on here?

Back pain and angry cramps.

Nickleback. I zoned out for a good 5 minutes and noticed I had been listening to them. Somebody help me.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I agree! I see so many "guest" on pages lol. I am like "Come to the dark side, sign up lol"

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I agree! I see so many "guest" on pages lol. I am like "Come to the dark side, sign up lol"
    Target thread was the worst, was like 3 members and 70 guests.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL Ya, even in my thread, I see so many guests and like maybe 1 or two members lol. I don't understand why people don't join? Like right now there are two quests reading our posts...I feel so violated lol. Come on people! sign up, then, you can read our posts lol.
    Candini, Stifler and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Hi couponteen....have you seen the x-rays? If your dentist has explained that the roots are normal, then they will probably be a fairly routine extraction; the nitrous oxide will simply help to ease your anxiety, that's all. I can understand your reluctance to being completely asleep. Big decision! At the end of the day, I would tend to go with the recommendation of the professional.... If it were me, I would make my decision based on what the x-rays looked like and a explanatory discussion with the dentist.

This whole 2-tiered event must be making a big dent in your finances, eh? Dental pain hurts in so many different ways. Good luck with your decision.

Your advice is really awesome! Thanks for helping me! This is what I know...

I looked at the xrays when she pulled them up, and she basically said that they are stuck on my back molars. It's not urgent that they come out (and they didn't bother me until very recently) but I am very nervous about crowding of my upper teeth ---she explained that there is no proof that wisdom teeth can cause crowding but I want to be safe, and apparently it's better to do it when your young...

The expense of it is insane...I've already spent a couple thousand out of pocket because my insurance really stinks. The top to alone are almost $500 each, because the are marked as complicated. I'm now debating doing them one at a time and doing the first without nitrous to see how it goes, and then decided from there what to do about the second. Nitrous itself is crazy expensive too.
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Moved to Regina from Hamilton..rented a townhouse amazing location but horrible neighbors the man has a horrible temper. Already made complaints but nothing got done.

We found a place in south Regina has everything and its an end unit and thick walls, didn't think we got it and just got the call you get the keys on the 19th night. Ummm its March 11 - why didn't you call us sooner - oops we forgot and thought you knew. Ummmm no...if I knew I would be almost packed.
    So glad most of the things are already still packed in the basement and worst part will be the kitchen.
    there goes my weekend to relax
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information