User Tag List

Page 570 of 654 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

7 and 8 seat SUV's .... always with a single driver.
    Ciel and GoJays like this.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

why do stores like metro sell expired dairy products? (more than a month) i would never take a chance...is it just me?
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not an expiry date, it's a 'best before' date.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    why do stores like metro sell expired dairy products? (more than a month) i would never take a chance...is it just me?
    No, not just you, Linda. Would you buy dairy that is a more than a month past it's "best before" date, @rock lobster?
    Sobey's is terrible for checking dates. You have to be very diligent when shopping these days.
    Ciel, Poirot, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I drank milk past it's best before date and I didn't die.

Or did I ?
    Hmmm..........now you've got me wondering.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If it's a couple of days past due in my own refrigerator then, yes, I will also drink it. However, I will not purchase it in the store if it is past its date.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was in Nygard looking at some sale items..i grabbed pr of pants from the rack & an older asian gal says...Oh NO...those are mine! i was gonna try them on... so i just said well, they shouldnt be on the rack, keep them in your hands & i gave her a dirty look

..this was the second time it happened, earlier with a sibling of the asian gal, (they were a large family)
    I left empty handed but thats ok...nothing fit me. ;-(

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    7 and 8 seat SUV's .... always with a single driver.
    My kinda car. I only have one so I have to be able to fit family, friends or furniture in it.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Customers who think you are at their beck and call. I only deal with a handful of customers since I left order desk a year and a half ago. My one customer has been bought out again 3rd ownership change in 4 years and all the staff I used to deal with left. The new staff constantly emails me and expects me to available with no warning.

I get an email this morning they are working on something today and will need me available to answer questions, um sorry I am in a meeting for my company today.

Another time they email there are some variances in our system in which will be working through and give me 2 dates (the email came the day before) you are expected to be available these 2 days to answer any questions immediately. I was out of town setting up our new branch those 2 days.

Another time I get an email Friday at 4:55 that they are coming Wednesday to check out facility um that is nice I am flying out of the country on Sunday.

Unless they want to start paying my salary for the days they want me at their beck and call this is not going to work. I regularly schedule myself 2 weeks to a month in advance, I cannot accommodate these last minute requests especially from an outside company. I only drop everything for my own company.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

City transit diesel buses driving around empty
    polluting the air more in one day than my car does all
    year yet me I'm the one forced to take an emission test.
    Duh! Just look at their exhaust pipes when they take
    off from a light to see who's doing the polluting.
    Ditto for dump trucks.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

People who don't answer emails or text messages that have pertinent questions regarding upcoming events, yet they're super-nice to your face. These people piss me off.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

had energy last night saw Don Henley last night and it was amazing - this afternoon and evening having zero energy to do anything
    I did make a yummy fish chowder but that is it - I need IV coffee STAT

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, a mere 3 months after having to get my Laptop fixed as the hard drive failed, It is back in with Best Buy yet again. Turns out this time it is a Software issue with the stupid thing that'll take a week or more to fix and I have to resort to using my universities computer lab until that date to post here. At first, the fella there said that Software issues are not covered under my given warranty, but he talked with his colleague and they said that they would repair it under the warranty regardless.

Now it is just a matter of when I go to pick it up if they try to charge me like they have done to me before with my last laptop's hard drive failure in which I prepaid for a hard drive, went to pick it up and they said that I owed $60, turns out they didn't install the one I paid for and expected me to pay for it, but I set them straight and it was covered.
    Well, good news. After only one week (The minimum amount of time that they said it would take to repair) my laptop has been repaired and I will be picking it up tomorrow from Best Buy AND I can sneak in going to Wal-Mart to pick up some FREE CESARS with Rexall PM (Sale ends Thursday), coupons that I finally got today (Mail delivery in St.Kitts seems so sporadic, it's either Tuesday & Thursday, or Wednesday apparently???) and CO51 which will hopefully reset with the offer again as per the sneak peek!!!

Apparently the hard drive had failed on my laptop and they put in a new one (Despite just getting a new drive in March?!?), oh well, it should all be covered and if they say I have to pay, I will refuse to sign for pickup if it comes down to that (Really need a new one anyways and if they're gonna be rude about saying its covered and try to charge me, then they can keep it!!)
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Getting a parking ticket and my property tax letter the same day.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Its been a crappy four days - dad who is 87 living in a nursing home - being rushed to the hospital throwing up blood, had scope down and he came out. Next day young new intern calls me saying better be ready its the end of your dad. Then freaking out going to work and my sane aunt said call his nurse and get a better understanding. Nope not at the end just needs a blood transfusion. Like why would you scare the living crap out of me and saying all doom and gloom and the nurse was like nope he was never near that. After the blood transfusion, he ate a lot and all vitals signs great. But she better get some bed side manner before she practices on her own.

Only positive thing was 
    Oh my sending hugs!!!!! Years ago We were sat down for a family meeting and told my Dad had cancer and asking where we wanted to send him for his final days. He had just had tons of tests earlier and one confirmed he was cancer free. I spoke up and said that is wrong. Long story short we were called back and told there was a "keying error" Seriously. His wife said thank gosh I was there because she just accepted the information. Situations like this they should really double check the info before giving heart breaking news.

Thread Information