User Tag List

Page 470 of 654 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Booty shorts for sizes 5t and under. Can brands not make shorts for little girls long enough that their butt isn't hanging out?
    And don't even get my started on what there is out there for tweens/teens, I feel like I should just take my oldest to a sex store and buy her shorts there because they cover more than anything being sold in the mall.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Booty shorts for sizes 5t and under. Can brands not make shorts for little girls long enough that their butt isn't hanging out?
    And don't even get my started on what there is out there for tweens/teens, I feel like I should just take my oldest to a sex store and buy her shorts there because they cover more than anything being sold in the mall.
    April is good for clothing sales in most communities-you might find the shorts you were hoping that stores would stock. I am hopeful to find a trenchcoat or spring jacket at one local sale. Water resistance would be a bonus!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mosquitoes...sat out chatting with my neighbour last night on her deck. She was just out of hospital after having spent 7 days due to pneumonia. Anyways wanted to catch up and ended up being eaten alive by Mosquitos. I bet I have at least 30 bites on my ankles. Starting to get itchy...really itchy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I wish I was not always misunderstood! I think I fail at life convincing others of my true abilities and I failed at myself. It is as if I have become a joke of myself.

If anything, I do not think I will ever bring anyone into life. Its too bad for living.
    Arvilish, my heart is breaking for you. Please don't feel that way. We have all been through trying times in our lives. The older I got I realized meh, life is too short to worry about what people think of me, etc. If we here at SC can help you in any way, I'm sure we all will. Life is beautiful!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

April 18th and I'm not only at my "as tanned as I get" on my legs but I'm sunburnt on my arms, chest and neck. Why it didn't occur to me to put sunscreen on today is beyond me(especially when I slathered the kid in it multiple times).
    ROMEO, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Potty training 😡😡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Rest assured....it will happen...not too many kids in high school in diapers!!! Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Potty training 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Rest assured....it will happen...not too many kids in high school in diapers!!! Hahahaha
    I sure hope so! He's 3 and I'm really trying hard to follow his lead and let him so his thing with the potty! But with a one year old too I'm sooooooooo sick of diapers and poop lmao!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Went for a hair cut and left looking the same as I did going in. Why is it all hair stylists I go to are either excessive with "trims" or take off a minimal amount? There's no happy medium? I would be complaining too if she cut off all my hair. Can't have your cake and eat it too!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Nail varnish that starts chipping within hours of putting it on.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I sure hope so! He's 3 and I'm really trying hard to follow his lead and let him so his thing with the potty! But with a one year old too I'm sooooooooo sick of diapers and poop lmao!
    i started "potty training" my oldest at 2. It was basically just an almost 3 year battle. (A few months before he turned 5) my youngest will be 4 in June and still isn't potty trained but we are slowly working on it. (Letting him go at his own pace and take the lead.) I'm ignoring everyone who has the nerve to say he should be potty trained already. Sorry but I'm not going through the stress or worse putting him through the stress my oldest had to go through because of everyone who thought he should have been fully potty trained at 2 or 3 at most... When they are finally potty trained you will probably still have to wipe their bums after a poop. My oldest didn't wipe well enough until he was 6. (He would wipe then we would have to rewipe because he wasn't getting everything.

Not trying to talk you out of potty training now. I just want to say do it because you are both ready not just for people putting on the pressure to decide how you parent your own kids. (I regretted pressuring my oldest because I was listening to everyone around me making comments on something that wasn't even any of their business. It didn't help anyway since he fought it so much it probably took longer than it would have if I let him take the lead when he was ready.) Good luck potty training is he sh*ts.
    Last edited by francine1985; Tue, Apr 19th, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
    GoJays, macw1960, samm07 and 2 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    i started "potty training" my oldest at 2. It was basically just an almost 3 year battle. (A few months before he turned 5) my youngest will be 4 in June and still isn't potty trained but we are slowly working on it. (Letting him go at his own pace and take the lead.) I'm ignoring everyone who has the nerve to say he should be potty trained already. Sorry but I'm not going through the stress or worse putting him through the stress my oldest had to go through because of everyone who thought he should have been fully potty trained at 2 or 3 at most... When they are finally potty trained you will probably still have to wipe their bums after a poop. My oldest didn't wipe well enough until he was 6. (He would wipe then we would have to rewipe because he wasn't getting everything.

Not trying to talk you out of potty training now. I just want to say do it because you are both ready not just for people putting on the pressure to decide how you parent your own kids. (I regretted pressuring my oldest because I was listening to everyone around me making comments on something that wasn't even any of their business. It didn't help anyway since he fought it so much it probably took longer than it would have if I let him take the lead when he was ready.) Good luck potty training is he sh*ts.
    The frustrating thing is he TELLS ME he wants to use the potty. "I have to pee/poop" so off we go. Then he just pretends. It's maddening. I'm holding hope he's gearing up to do it. But I'm so tired of going to and from for pretend potty breaks. Sigh.
    francine1985 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

The frustrating thing is he TELLS ME he wants to use the potty. "I have to pee/poop" so off we go. Then he just pretends. It's maddening. I'm holding hope he's gearing up to do it. But I'm so tired of going to and from for pretend potty breaks. Sigh.
    My youngest will tell me he has to pee about 60% of the time and he will do it as long as I put his potty (ninja turtles) seat on the big toilet. I am pretty happy about that my problem is that he will not poop anywhere but his pull up. He was already peeing (sitting backwards lol) on the toilet but was awkwardly holding himself up on the seat. He didn't want to use his brothers old potty so we invested in his potty seat hoping he could sit comfortably (which he can) and would relax enough to actually poop (which he still won't)... He is not night trained which we won't push at all since that will come on its own while he grows. He is however trained to take off his pull up in the morning and put it in the diaper genie and then put on a new pull up all by himself lol.
    macw1960, samm07 and toronto166 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The province (MTO) should have message boards at blind on ramps that warn of slow moving traffic so you can take an alternate route. I hate coming over the ridge, seeing traffic stopped dead and it's too late, I've committed to getting on the highway. Grrrr!!!!
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    My youngest will tell me he has to pee about 60% of the time and he will do it as long as I put his potty (ninja turtles) seat on the big toilet. I am pretty happy about that my problem is that he will not poop anywhere but his pull up. He was already peeing (sitting backwards lol) on the toilet but was awkwardly holding himself up on the seat. He didn't want to use his brothers old potty so we invested in his potty seat hoping he could sit comfortably (which he can) and would relax enough to actually poop (which he still won't)... He is not night trained which we won't push at all since that will come on its own while he grows. He is however trained to take off his pull up in the morning and put it in the diaper genie and then put on a new pull up all by himself lol.
    I'm thinking I'll use some huggies or pampers points and get a potty toilet seat cover thing. See if it makes a difference.
    francine1985 and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information